[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jayneefahxD

ahhh i cant wait til the drama comes out !

ERICCCC ! :blush:

lee da hae is gonna be in it too! sweeet.

i bet this drama is gonna be a hit(=

I wish it was LDH. THat is the only girl I can think of now.

I doubt Hyori will be doing a dorama. But who knows because she is done promotingn her album. ehhehe Eric and Hyori is so cute together.

Find the lady soon and don't rush because it will just ruin everything.

^ahhaha because the character of Kim In Joo have a beautiful big breast. So they have to find a girl that match that description.

I'm a girl too but I umm...since you guys were talking about the character having beautiful big breasts...I also agree that Han Chae Young has beautiful big breasts for her size....

Guest genn04

PLEASE...NOT TO BE MEAN BUT NO MORE KIM SUN AH!

I NEVER LIKE ALL HER ROLE AT ALL. SAME THING WITH

HA JIWON. KIM SUN AH IS TOO OLD FOR ERIC.

I HAVE ENOUGH OF KIM SUN AH AND HYUN BIN 2 GOO YON AND

CAN NEVE IMAGINE HER WITH ERIC. SERIOUSLY,

SHE IS TOO ROUGH FOR THEM ALL.

THEY NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MATCH.

ANYONE EXCEPT, HAJIWON & KIM SUN AH THAN I'LL BE

HAPPY! THAT JUST MY OPINION...NO BASHING PEOPLE!!!

Well I'm disappointed that LDH wont' be in it....she looks totally cute iwth Eric but my choices would probably be Hyori or Kim Jung Hwa - i think they would look goo together.

I'm not a big fan of Han Chae Young - she's so skinny looking and not that pretty (IMO) she also looks a bit older than eric...even tho she may not be in real life I actually don't know.

Guest Eebyulx3

lee dahae might not be the female lead?? :o tear tear. oh well. there's still eric.. =( i'm going to pray!!<3

++| yoo eebyul |++

Guest Shinzwo

hmm i heard alot of name.. but somehow i didnt heard han ga in??? i think they made a cute couple... since they acted in super rookie together u kno.. n stuff haha... :) n her breast look nice too heheehz... i think.. :sweatingbullets:

Han Chae Young have big breast but her breast is not beautiful. muahahah

I still wish it is LDH and I'm still wishing.

All these actress that you guys name, I don't want them.lol But I know you guys want them. So it's alright.

oh and another good actress is Soo Ae. I think she is a really good actress.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Huh LDH is not in it anymore? Nooooo I'm dying to see her pair with Eric. I know they will totally rock together!

Guest -ryce akashi-

wouldn't it be interesting if it's lee da hae?

then she'll have worked with both the mister and his potential missus (ie park shi yeon).

hyori's not a bad choice..but her acting will be under serious scrutiny..

>_< I'm so dissappointed that lee da hee will not play in this drama... argghh..she's such a sweet gurl...to accompany the sweet guy.. hahaha... anyway, i like the boy who played as jae ha's childhood in spring waltz...he's cutee...

Guest Hiatus

kim jung hwa!!! LOL I wish it would be her I miss her lol after 1% of anythign havent seen her on another other drama except the one with hyori but she wasnt the lead blehh

Guest aznchocol8luver

i wanted lee da hae to do it the most..

kim jung hwa would b nice :D or kang jung hwa.. buh i doubt it since she's busy with her drama n hosting job..

Guest ovette

wow its nice to have a discusion just guessing who the lead actress would be hehe! anyways.. the prod are taking a lot of time to look for the lead actress considering the drama would already air on september. the more time they waste, the lesser time they have to shoot.

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Since LDH is not going to be in it, I'm hoping it's KJH. I saw them together in one of the new nonstop a long time ago, they look so hot together.

Archived