[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest heartdrops

Although the plot isn't that excitingish, but at least the cast is good!

Both Eric oppa AND beautiful Lee Da Hae! I can't wait!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rainie

OMG I can't wait!!! LDH, woohoo!!! I can't believe that Eric is gonna be in it with her because his gf was in My Girl...lol

I hope her character is gonna be a comedic one. :)

:D Eric as LDH's sweet guy?_seem like LDH is a real rival of Park Shi Yoen, she once took away Goong Chan_ PSY's sweet guy in My girl...hehe :P j/k

I hope LDH will have a role more interesting than YR in My girl_ YR is cute but sometimes her character was so anoying (for me )...

And about Eric, I haven't seen any of his drama, but I always thinhk he is good_and attractive, also very manly.:)

Guest Babigrl

well i don't know about this...i LOVE lee da hae and all but with eric? i don't know...lol i'll support the drama but i'm NOT a fan of eric :(

Guest J2BiN

oh, really. this is eric and ldh. can't wait to see lol........sounds good tho.....i think eric and ldg will make a cute couple lol.......

Guest ~neh~long~

wow! can't wait... awesome cast, first of all! ERIC!!?? >< that's just too perfect, he's such a great actor! ^0^

Guest ericmania

wow.this drama look so popular. I think we should form team about summary,caps maker,translater,uploader for this drama when drama go out we can share everything about this drama in this thread. :D:D

i think this upcoming drama have a good cast... but the plot look similar with another K-drama, i hope this drama will have something special

i can't wait to see the chemistry between Eric n LDH ^^ nice couple

Guest cleown

I like Eric more than LDW so I think this drama will be great ^__^ Two of my favorite actors in one drama playing a couple. So~ great!

Guest ericmania

not bad.. i haven't watched wolf.. since not much popularity

so sad that you watch drama coz it's popular not storyline.this drama was onair just 3 episode please don't deceide by yourself.

Guest LovesKimDongwan

wow eric. lol. this sounds interesting.

I'll make sure to watch this when it comes out. =] thanks for the info

~Tran~

Guest agiri

wow. i'll be looking forward to this. what happened to macau? i though LJK and Eric were both starring that?

Guest Madrasta

WOW! ANOTHER LEE DAE HEE STARRER. I GUESS LDH HAS BECOME ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ACTRESSES IN KOREA. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS DRAMA. LET'S SEE IF THE CHEMISTRY SURPASSES THAT ONE WITH LEE DONG WOK IN MY GIRL. ALTHOUGH I MUST ADMIT UNTIL NOW I AM STILL HOOKED TO THE MG SERIES.

Archived