[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok..here's a more detailed and accurate news.. from Soompi Heaven's Subbing team

MBC will be investing 42 million Korean Won in Eric's new drama "Sweet Guy".

And the original storyline has changed from a woman from a orphanage who marries a guy in a fake marriage to a woman who faces life threatening danger on a run with her son. They happened to escape to a farm where Eric is the next in line owner. The woman and Eric will develop a funny and heart-warming love story as time goes by.

The female lead is still not confirmed yet.

The first airing date for the 20 eps drama is decided to be 23th of Septemeber after the housewives in crisis ends.

( Credit Koreanwind & With S2) & yeohweping

Ok, now I'm even more stoked for this drama. I hope LDH accepts the role.

Guest hydroflux

i think lee da hae would not accept the role because according to twitch:

KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey.

Guest ripgal

ok.. there's news that LDH has confirmed her participation in another series Speed..but still no confirmation that she has rejected the role in Sweet Guy..

another articles/news (NEW) related to Sweet Guy

Eric's first production after accident, Sweet Guy; female lead hopefully would be Lee Da Hae

link to article: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=111735955

jqyl06070444.jpg

Shinhwa leader Eric has fully recovered from his injury. Besides participating in numerous activities such as being a model for Mag photoshoots along with Ji Jin Hee, he has also promised a comeback in Kdrama/series.

Eric has been earning a lot especially from his recent activities. With his coming concert/meeting with Shinhwa in Shanghai this saturday and his participation with stars like So Ji Sub, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Dong Gun and Ji Jin Hee in a Music Album Compilation, Eric is slowly being recognised as a Hallyu stars along with top stars JanG Dong Gun , Bae Yong Jun, Won Bin and Jang Hyuk who had produced a similar album few years ago.

Eric's first comeback in Kseries will be Sweet Guy, a 20-eps series, amounting up to 42billion won of production fees. In this series, Eric will play an heir to a farm, theme - romantic series. The female lead although not yet confirmed, hopefully would be Lee Da Hae. Airing date of series is on 23/09/2006.

credits: 蓉丫丫@ baidu

--------------------------

so i guess LDH has not confirmed anything yet. Back to square one..;)

Guest yeohweping

coming200607050611300.jpg

Movie actor, Lee Beom-Soo will star in the show as Eric's rival. The show, which debut this September, is written by Go Bong-Hwan and produced by Kim Young-Min, and Lee will play a gangster with a very quick ¼ºÁú (temper). The show will start shooting from early August.

Credit twitchfilm & Hankyoreh

Guest pinkpiglet

i don't get how it's possible for lee dah heh to be on MBC when she's under the company SBS

although i would like to see her very soon again in a drama.

Guest ericmania

i don't get how it's possible for lee dah heh to be on MBC when she's under the company SBS

although i would like to see her very soon again in a drama.

I think She not under contract with SBS or other so can accept SBS,KBS,MBC if she want it.

7/3 [news] Eric, Returns to 4.5million Drama, with Lee Bum Soo

Eric Returns to a 4.5 Million Dollar Drama in September

20060703131604.883.0.jpg

Mun Jung Hyuk who has firmly grounded himself as an actor will be returning in MBC's 20 episode special weekend drama 'Sweet Guy'.

'Sweet Guy' is being ambitiously prepared by MBC who is currently returning to their old success with national hit drama 'Ju Mong' and is reported to be using over 4.2 billion won (approx.4.5 million USD) in its production for this new drama starring Mun Jung Hyuk.

Mun Jung Hyuk who has acted with the late Lee Eun Joo in MBC drama 'FireBird' (nation-wide ratings of 31.4%) and another MBC drama 'Super Rookie' (24.7%) which is currently being aired on Japan's FujiTV has already shown evidence for his acting skills.

With these two productions and especially for the latter, Mun Jung Hyuk has received high critical acclaim and received MBC's Acting Awards 'Best New Actor' award and eventually the honored 'Best Male Actor' award for 'Super Rookie'.

Also returning with Mun Jung Hyuk in 'Sweet Guy' will be the highly anticipated return of one of Korea's leading movie stars, Lee Bum Soo's return to the small screen in 16 years.

According to the producers of 'Sweet Guy', "Lee Bum Soo is renowned for his amazing varied roles he can play in movies and so for the character of 'Yang Ki Chul' in Sweet Guy, we could not possibly think of anyone else. So we asked Lee Bum Soo for the role, and whilst he has not acted on the small screen for 16 years, he has happily accepted."

The drama 'Sweet Guy' draws out the romantic comedy love story of 'Kim In Ju' and 'Kwon Dong Hyuk'(Mun Jung Hyuk). With movie star Lee Bum Soo and Mun Jung Hyuk confirmed, the part of the female lead has not yet been decided. This drama is slated to begin airing on the 23rd of September.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Joynews (source)

Guest Strzyga

WOW It's next drama with Eric oppa and i still don't know what happened with "wolf" Where can i get/watch it? Or maybe it isn't done yet?

Guest xosandy

Eric Moon's return to the small screen, after the accident on the set of 늑대 (Wolf) was going to raise some eyebrows no matter what -- some say because of the ridiculously high price tag the young actor is getting, in the 4.2 Billion MBC Drama 스위트 가이 (Sweet Guy). But now another possible element of interest has been added: the last film star to debut on TV will be Lee Beom-Soo, who will star in the show as Eric's rival. The show, which debut this September, is written by Go Bong-Hwan and produced by Kim Young-Min, and Lee will play a gangster with a very quick 성질 (temper). The show will start shooting from early August. [Hankyoreh - 7/5]

www.twitchfilm.net

Guest pinkpiglet

i think lee da hae would not accept the role because according to twitch:

KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey.

yup ^^

lee dah heh will not be in this drama "sweet guy"

because she will be in speed and it's been confirmed.

20060706170038.140.0.jpg

(서울=스포츠코리아) '톡톡 튀는 연기'로 주목을 받은 '마이걸' 이다해가 대작드라마 여주인공에 발탁됐다.

이다해는 내년초 방송을 목표로 준비중인 KBS 2TV 새 미니시리즈 '스피드'의 여주인 역에 캐스팅됐다.

'스피드'는 카레이싱을 소재로 터키 최대 민영방송사 STV와 공동으로 제작되는 작품이다.

총 120억원의 제작비를 투입해 '2007 한국-터키 우정의 해'를 기념해 양국에서 동시 방영한다는 계획이다.

이다해는 해외 난민 구호활동을 펼치는 여의사 역을 맡았으며 어린 나이에 터키로 밀입국해 카레이서로 성장하게 된 이서진과 연기호흡을 맞춘다.

제작진은 현재까지 4차례에 걸친 터키 촬영 장소 헌팅 등 모든 제작 준비를 끝낸 상태이며 이다해는 빠르면 8월초부터 터키 현지에서 촬영에 들어갈 예정이다.(홍헌영/news@photoro.com)

[저작권자ⓒ스포츠코리아(photoro.com), 제보 및 보도자료 news@photoro.com]

click HERE for the full thing.

too bad that she can't be on both...too much work...unless it's on a different timing...=/

the drama "speed" is planning on 12 billion for this O_O

Guest kakamoo

omg. ERIC and LEE DA HAE together! this is GREAT!

i love both! and now they're in the same drama!!!wahahaha

can't wait for it to come out

Archived