[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovette

oh yeah its about revenge thing. but i hope it doesnt hav a complicated story or sumthng. i didnt watch greenrose bcoz i felt it was a heavy drama serious acting of some sort.. hope this would be a light one.

Guest chibifry

oh snap this drama is going to be awesome, I can just feel it. LDH is one amazing A+ actress. Im so looking foward to this!

Guest hanib

Is there any confirmation from LDH side for now ?? :huh: If the show would be aired in Sept , I think the project started filming now , but how about Da Hae ??

Guest beckyvang17

eric and lee da hae??..sounds nice...haha..

i wonder...is this going to be comedy of sad??...cause it's sounds a little both to me...haha cause lee da hae from my girl..and eric from super rookie...but the story line a little sad and mysterious..hmp?..don't know...i'll just have to watch!!...haha CAN'T WAIT!!..

=]becky

Guest DAYdream*

I'm really looking forward to watching this because of Lee Dahye, her performance in My Girl was absolutely amazing. I loved her in there! I'm not a big fan of Eric, but he's okay. Does anybody know what month this drama might air?

Guest arisuxx

looking forward for this drama! any drama that features Lee Da Hae, i'm excited to watch bcuz she's such a great actress! ^_^

Guest bubblieri

i've always thought that go soo looked like a mixture of eric and jo hyun jae :) and it's another revenge story kind of for lee da hae!!! i can't wait to watch it!!! go soo really does kind of like eric...hahah i'm seeing parallels!!! gotta see more of lee da hae and go soo's dramas!!!!

Guest -kace;

im happy to know that lee da hae will have a new movie.. i also like eric.. so i wish that this will be superb! :)

i see.. its all about revenge? but.. will it have some comedy twist on it or will it just be plain serious?

Guest limecrafted

hmmm...so there's no confirmation of lee da hae yet.... hope she gets the role!! im looking forward to her having an ew series!! :D

Guest square-boxes

haahaa 10 pages for a drama that has not even started screenin.

but i think that they should make a good pair hope to see lotsa chemistry :lol:

Guest samshiku

ok the basic storyline is old... but i would like to see eric fill that kind of role hehe...im biased...

i saw lee dahae in snippets of my girl..she seems cute...:)

i LOVE eric! :)

I agree with a lot of people saying how fake marriages are typical but for some reason...in korean dramas my favorite plotlinees still involves omeone having to fake a relationship and end up falling in love..I LOVE those kinds of plotlines..much better than 'I'm in love with my non-blood related sister' or I like my boss or whatever typical ones there are. This one is the best! Besides the I fall in love with someone I hate though haha =P

Archived