[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest ericmania

Eric: Parachute comes first, then Sweet Guy

link to chinese article: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=124180746

Eric has already made a decision regarding his double drama contract controversy. He has agreed to first film Parachute(Super Rookie 2) and then Sweet Guy.

Eric's management company GOOD EMG has expressed that they will postpone Sweet Guy's production after numerous negotiations on the programming and casting of the series.

LK group has expressed their apologies regarding the conflicts and controversy surrounding both dramas and has agreed that Parachute will be the following SBS series aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting 6th September.

Eric's new series Parachute, will be taken up by LK group which has also produced MBC Super Rookie 2005. Parachute will be a continual story to Super Rookie.

credits: Korean Daily/ yobnka@bestshinhwa

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atreyu112

I am glad that they have finally resolved the disagreement.. and Yay!! sweet guys is back.. i can't wait for both dramas..

Guest ~neh~long~

lee da hae is going to be eric's co-star? i can't help but get the feeling that this will be a little comedic... i can't wait for this!! exxcited!! ><

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nynaeve

Are there any news about the leading lady yet? I hope it will be confirmed that Lee Da Hae will play this part. If not her, I would want to see Kim Tae Hee in this series with Eric. :)

Guest ericmania

I heard that Eric isn't starring in Sweet Guy anymore?? Can someone confirm this? :(

[news] Eric, will no longer star in, ‘Sweet Guy'

Shinhwa member Eric will no longer be making an appearance in ‘Sweet Guy’ as he plans to finish filming ‘Wolf.’

The production agency of ‘Sweet Guy’ expressed, “As there was issues negotiating the broadcasting time of the drama, which we had hoped could air early next year, now many things are left unclear.” A production personnel further expressed, “As Eric will no longer be making an appearance in ‘Sweet Guy,’ the filming and production of the drama had already met great difficulty.”

Having already made an investment of 4.2 billion Won, the show was originally to be broadcasted on ‘MBC TV,’ yet now broadcasting is not the major issue, especially when the filming of the drama is currently in a problem state.

Credits: Mangoberrie@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translations), 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa (cn translations), Yonhap News (source).

Because producer have problem about lead actress and other problem so Eric can't wait this drama coz he will going service army in next year.

Guest shiverbaby

It's so sad because this drama sounds great ... and the investment is so good ... but Eric shi also have Wolf and it had a good beginning ...

• 1 month later...
Guest krngrl3091

i think this drama will happen cuz i thought it said after invincible parachute agent, eric will work on sweet guy....

in my opinion i think lee dah heh would hav done a better job than nahm sang mi...juss my opinion :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest devylann

imma glad to hear ERic will be finishing "wolf"...that was really good!! i liked it alot!!! it's too bad that "sweet guy" production can't hold on to him...maybe they will...never know....they should anyways!!! ERIc is the best guy for it and they know it!!! hahaha... i reallly wanna know if he continues who is gonna be the lead gal....

Archived