[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest ericmania

I has read in book a character of Kim In Joo[lead female] have a big and beautiful breasts.it's one thing only that Kwan Dong Hyun to praise her.I can't imagine Who will to be lead female.he he.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovette

wat? thats funi.. so need to find sumone wid big breasts. han jihye is also out of the list for lead actress. kim sun ah is eligible whaha!

Guest squallie

URGG, I really wanted LDH to be in this. Why did she have to take up the role of Speed? Who can deny Eric?

Guest OoO_JuiCcCyYy

they can choose Han Ji Hye, they both look good in banjun drama and loveletter...

Kim Jung Hwa

Guest train6five

How about eric girlsfriend Park shi yeon? She has a beautiful breast, .

they look good together too.....

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

I hope KSA will be in this drama too, but she's doing a movie, so it's impossible

Guest sang_woo_always

I HOPE THEY CAST KIM HEE SUN FOR THIS DRAMA... SINCE ERIC USE TO DATE HER..I THINK THEY WILL LOOK VERY CUTE....HEHEHEEHE....OTHER THAN HER...I WOULD PREFER....EUGENE....OR HYORI(DOUBT THAT THOUGH) :D

Guest xxReminisce

No lee da hae? What a shame. They would of been so cute together. I wonder if they'll offer the role to Han Chae young? I've been reading through this thread and according to some members they're chosing the lead role based on breast size? if thats the case then Han Chae young should definitely be considered.

:

I HOPE THEY CAST KIM HEE SUN FOR THIS DRAMA... SINCE ERIC USE TO DATE HER..I THINK THEY WILL LOOK VERY CUTE....HEHEHEEHE....OTHER THAN HER...I WOULD PREFER....EUGENE....OR HYORI(DOUBT THAT THOUGH) :D

:blink: I love Kim Hee sun and all but I think it would be very awkward for Eric to costar with his ex girlfriend. lol

Guest V A L XD

OMG, I can't believe! I want to watch this drama when it comes out! Two of my favorite actors! Eric oppa and Da Hae unnie!!

When does this come out??

Guest ericmania

OMG, I can't believe! I want to watch this drama when it comes out! Two of my favorite actors! Eric oppa and Da Hae unnie!!

When does this come out??

Begins onair 23rd September.

Guest xosandy

20060714144106.660.0.jpg

The child star from the third season of the hit sitcom" Hello, Franceska" will be acting as Lee Bum Soo's childhood character in the oncoming September drama "Sweet Guy". As a talented artist, he will also begin his new hosting job as well with Lee Young Joo (Narim from bad family) in MBC's children programme "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss".

Credit purpletiger86 (sandy) & With S2 / yeohweping

aww.. the little boy is so cute!

Guest atreyu112

i dun mind if eric co star with nam sang mi.. or Jang na ra.. but i doubt that.. han chae young isn't bad too... my wish is Kim ha neul but that one is nearly impossible..

Guest k3n4uri

Lee Dae Hae is out??? Ohh that is sad. I'd like to see them do a drama together. Nam Sang Mi and Eric...not a bad idea if ever! Yoon Eun Hye and Eric...cute too but I thought it if YEH sign up for Goong 2 and she has Vineyard at the moment.

Wow, didn't they say this drama will start filming in august? That's not that far away, and they still haven't settled on a female lead?! I hope they do find someone who will fit the role rather than a hasty casting decision.

Like someone else said, I think Nam Sang Mi might fit the character well, she seems like one of those ladies that can really brighten up the screen.

Han Chaeyoung is really pretty as well, but I didn't like her hair in fireworks... (sorry, that's such a shallow observation on my part. ^_^;)

Song HyeGyo has got her movie... so I doubt she'd come do this, plus didn't she say in some interview earlier this year that she plans to stay away from the small screen for awhile because she feels that all the TV roles getting offered to her are too alike and she didn't want to get typecasted?

I really like the Han Ji Hye x Eric couple from the Banjun dramas.... but anyways... hope they really find a good actress for the female lead, because even though Eric's super popular, I think it'd be a shame to just do vanity dramas that are not good TV and just displays of idol faces.

Archived