[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest ovette

maybe try someone new... is it going to be a comedy drama? maybe HyunYoung fits the lead since she hasnt been a lead in any dramas yet...

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest katelin_kim

SO SAD THAT LDH can not accept the offer , so sad, hhuhuu, i miss her a lot since My Girl ! , she would be so compatible with Eric Oppa!

Guest coronadate

nooo way to han chae young... she wasn't that good in fireworks. but i think nam sang mi will be awesome cuz she was so good in bad family. she's a more than qualified actress with a lot of range. nam sang mi all the way! :)

Guest soutsada7

nooo way to han chae young... she wasn't that good in fireworks. but i think nam sang mi will be awesome cuz she was so good in bad family. she's a more than qualified actress with a lot of range. nam sang mi all the way! :)

ditto...I would definitely watch this drama if NSM is casted as the lead actress :D

Guest ericmania

ditto...I would definitely watch this drama if NSM is casted as the lead actress :D

But NSM older than Eric.

Guest ericmania

스위트가이 기사 하나.

이범수 데뷔 16년만에 첫 안방극장 도전 “에릭과 연적”

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

배우 이범수가 새 드라마 ‘스위트 가이’(극본 고봉황/연출 김영민)로 첫 안방극장에 도전한다.

이범수는 ‘스위트 가이’에서 주인공 에릭과 라이벌 관계가 되는 양기철 역을 맡아 에릭과 치열한 사랑 쟁탈전을 벌이게 된다.

외주제작사인 오퍼스일공일 한 관계자는 “양기철 역으로 이범수의 캐스팅이 최종 확정돼 계약을 마쳤다”고 밝혔다.

‘스위트 가이’는 지난 1990년 영화 ‘그래 가끔은 하늘을 보자’로 데뷔한 이범수가 16년 만에 처음으로 도전하는 드라마. 이번 작품을 통해 스크린에서 펼쳐왔던 이범수 특유의 매력을 시청자들에게도 한껏 보여줄 예정이다.

‘스위트 가이’에서 이범수가 맡은 역할은 관광호텔 나이트클럽 영업부장 양기철 역이다. 화끈한 성격 때문에 형무소를 안방 드나들 듯이 하는 건달. 건달 세계에서 능력을 인정받을 정도로 특유의 근성과 냉철함이 있지만, 사랑하는 여자에게 올인하는 순정파의 면모도 가지고 있다.

아버지에게 복수를 꿈꾸는 숨겨진 재벌아들 권동현 역으로 출연하는 에릭과 사랑하는 여인을 뺏기지 않으려는 치열한 연적 관계를 이루게 된다.

이범수는 당초 브라운관 첫 도전을 앞두고 많이 망설였다는 후문. 하지만 양기철이 가진 또 다른 개성과 매력이 마음에 들어 도전을 결정했다는 귀띔이다.

‘스위트가이’는 42억원의 제작비를 투자되는 대작. 이범수가 최종 확정되면서‘매력남’ 에릭과 이범수 두 남자가 펼칠 서로 다른 두가지 매력이 시청자들의 관심을 모으고 있다. 에릭과 이범수의 사랑을 동시에 받는 여주인공 송인주 역은 아직 미정이다.

한편 이범수는 현재 영화 ‘조폭 마누라3’의 촬영에 임하고 있으며, 촬영을 마친 후 8월 초부터 ‘스위트 가이’ 촬영에 합류할 예정이다.

이현 tanaka@newsen.com

*****MBC will announce leas female,support female within later this month.

ResizeofEMKJH.jpg

i'm still really rooting for KJH for this role!!! :blush: *crosses fingers*

ooohhhh..i saw this epi of xman! eric just followed KJH with that look during the couple dance!..it was so cute!..i love kim jung hwa!! i hope they would consider her for the role...she and eric would look cute together!....:)

Guest limecrafted

anyone got a pic of Lee Bum Soo...coz i heard that she's gonna be the lead for this series....awww man...i really wanted it to be Lee da Hae... :(

Guest ericmania

anyone got a pic of Lee Bum Soo...coz i heard that she's gonna be the lead for this series....awww man...i really wanted it to be Lee da Hae... :(

Lee Bum Soo is a man. He is a gangster in this drama.

Guest ericmania

yes.. she is the same age as Lee Da Hae. 22 years

omg .But she look like 27th up years old.sorry if who don't like comment.

She so cute in Sweet Spy but not suit with Eric I think Lee Da Hae or Song Hye Kyo suit with charactor.

However,I so worry why MBC can't confirm about lead female and second lead female.

Archived