[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest ripgal

yeah.. Lee Da Hae certainly has become one of the most sought after actresses after her excellent performances in My Girl and Green Rose, and im glad she's coming back for a new series.

BUT, there isn't any confirmation on her part yet altho Eric has confirmed.. still this one series im really looking 4ward to. :D

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ally2207

Woww,Eric & LDH pairing! Can't wait to see,b'coz i like Eric so much! It's must be weird for LDH,she known PSY. N now she pair with Eric! :P

Guest xxReminisce

:blink: i can't believe eric is getting to work with LDH. i think shes too good of an actress for him. :rolleyes:

Eric Mun is a very talented actor. He has a bright future ahead of him. Lee Da hae is lucky to be given a chance to work with him.

Guest ericmania

Eric Mun is a very talented actor. He has a bright future ahead of him. Lee Da hae is lucky to be given a chance to work with him.

yeah.I think so.now i wonder who to be second male and female role.

Guest hanib

Who is lucky to be given a chance to work with whom ?? I think you should reconsider :)

I love both and I do think that he has a bright future , but you are really really looking over Lee Da Hae , everyone who've seen MG and GR has to admit her talents and versatility :huh: well , except her antis .

Guest hanib

can't wait to see da hae act again..i miss her already!

but yeah i don't want to get my hopes up yet--since it's becoming a trend that the initial casts get changed...

you got that info from where and when ?? :huh: If it's so , a bit disappointed because I'm already really anxious for this paring :(

Guest xxReminisce

Who is lucky to be given a chance to work with whom ?? I think you should reconsider :)

I love both and I do think that he has a bright future , but you are really really looking over Lee Da Hae , everyone who've seen MG and GR has to admit her talents and versatility :huh: well , except her antis .

Don't get me wrong. Lee Da hae is one of my favorite actress. I'm not gonna deny her talents. Indeed she is talented and gorgeous. I said she's should be honored to work with Eric because someone said she was too good for him.

Guest tanpopo
:sweatingbullets::P:P Omg, you must be kidding me. This gonna be the best drama in 2006 I bet. Love the cast, ERIC and LEE DA HAE, cant wait for it. ;)

Guest alcyone

OMG...the storyline sounds cliche, but i can't wait for Eric to be in the same drama with Lee Dae Hee...this is such a great news!!!

Guest hanib

Don't get me wrong. Lee Da hae is one of my favorite actress. I'm not gonna deny her talents. Indeed she is talented and gorgeous. I said she's should be honored to work with Eric because someone said she was too good for him.

yea peace ~ :hug: we love both , dont we ?? so there's no reason for us to argue about it :lol:

Guest kobsk89

So is this drama finally confirmed? Because I do really hope that these two get to star together.

Guest gouka_odoriko

wow one of my faovrite artist will be having a drama together!! oh sept is near!!! 3 mos. more to wait...

Guest ericmania

So is this drama finally confirmed? Because I do really hope that these two get to star together.

yeah.It's confirmed.

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

^^ i can't wait for this drama! Lee Da Hae is a very versatile actress and Eric is a famous pop star!

Guest ericmania

Latest news about Eric in Sweet Guy drama[Can news at shinhwasarang.net]

Eric has been casted as the male lead Kwon DongHyun for MBC Drama 'Sweet Guy' which is planned to air in September.

While starring in this drama, he earns about 30 million won and alpha's royal treatment, including a guarantee on productions that will occur during the same time, make-up from overseas and an offer regarding the OST.

The only other star who received this kind of treatment is Hallyu Star Bae YongJun.

*** omg.Eric is richer and so hot.He become highest earn of Korea stars.

Archived