Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest certifiedPSYCHOPATH

yeh hingis has always been a great player...but physically, she isn't up with most of the other girls out there

Guest Paper Wings

I really like Hingis and I hope she wins. However, the more I watch her play, the more I doubt her chances to win. In her match against Benesova, a lot of her balls were short, bouncing near the service line. I don't think she can get away with that against the more powerful players like Henin-Hardenne or Davenport. I'm still rooting for her though.

Oh oh oh!

Andy Roddick is out :o

Nuts =/

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^I don't understand it. In that last set it didn't even look like he was trying. Baghdatis hit some awesome shots, but Andy looked totally stuck. He didn't even move his feet. :(

All my fave players are out now.

he had to go out eventually...i honestly didn't think he'd go all the way

so disappointed with kuznetsova's performance today...she could've/should've won

Guest KIM_SAYS:

i know seriously....the second set and 3/4 set was like watching two completely different andy's.

i guess i'm rooting for nalbandian now. he seems like he's the only player who gives feddy some trouble. but i love feddy too, i just don't want him to win everything. lol

lol yeah agreed. Then there's Kiefer...who seems to play pretty good against Fed. Haha, Kiefer. He's so amusing.

Didn't Santaro make it to the quarterfinals? Gaaaah, I love Santaro. :D :D Except he plays Nalbandian next, so...

Guest Paper Wings

That Hingis and Stosur match was really good. I think I'll take back what I originally said about Hingis. The stosur match showed me that Martina can hang with the more competitive players and that she has the mental strength to handle to pressure points.

Guest trueloveway

^ yeah, hingis really showed her stuff there but the real test is next.

geez, i'm loving this current match.. haas versus federer. i wish i saw federer when i went to the open. i should have snuck into rod laver -_-

^lol i know eh!

federer v haas was really good, disappointing final set for haas though

after the first two sets i thought federer was gonna win straight sets easily, guess not

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^Aww...I really wanted to watch that one. :( But my mom has company over and doesn't want me to watch tennis.

oh man, kiefer's such an as.s

if he's not playing well he just blows up at everything. scary scary dude...

is anyone else amused by hrbaty's shirt? i can't believe he's still wearing that fugly thing. i mean, how much is he getting paid to wear that? ewwww

Hahaha, I know. I thought that shirt was just for the US Open. Apparently not though. But I didn't see him wearing the one with the holes in the back yesterday.

^lol i know eh!

federer v haas was really good, disappointing final set for haas though

after the first two sets i thought federer was gonna win straight sets easily, guess not

Fed won, huh? No surprise there. But I bet Kiefer's happy. lol I don't exactly hate Kiefer, but I think he's funny. The stare...dun dun dun dun...

:ph34r:

Archived