Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

Guest matchamuffin

just watched an intense match between djokovic and murray!! omg djokovic such a fighter!! such an intense match, and both played so well! amazing =) !

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haruhis2kyon

I feel for Nadal. He was giving it everything he had and made so many fantastic returns just to see Djokovic take it away in the end. The game went for almost 6 hours too 0.0 *yawns*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest taboojolly

Aw...the old tennis thread had like 50 pages. Where are all the other tennis thread regulars??? You guys should post. Or else I will CRY.

Well.

Tennis. Rocks.

That's pretty much it.

Guest taboojolly

Hello guys, I’m looking for a best tennis trainer for my sister. She has just started learning tennis. She wants to become a tennis star. I have found many clubs near my area but I want to give her training at home for few years. She is just 8 years old now. So can anyone suggest where can I find best tennis trainers in UK?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest symphonee.

Record 17 Grand Slam Titles.  Record-equaling 7 Wimbledon Titles.  Reclaimed the World #1 Ranking.  
The King is Back. 

RFwimby2012.jpg
Congrats to Murray also.  He was gracious in defeat.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived