Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

I keep switching on a cycle of feeling really confident and great and feeling that I have no future for myself and that I'm a failure. Today's one of the low point days...

Fangirling is suppose to be happy, not suppose to give people trust issue :blink:

Damn ungratefull sob's. Wait to go to thank for me working my butt off for months to get you what you guys wanted only to slap me in the face the day it's finally taken care of. Ugh. I'll rethink doing that again next time something like that comes up.

I assume it's a nightmare, but some of the elements are things that will be happening so ._.ll

Not sure if I'm mad because I'm hungry or mad because I don't have an appetite and don't know what to eat 

I shouldn't have done this :(

Especially X. X is my favourite so why did I do this and it's just a few days before X.:(

I am such a bad person :( It's not something major but this is so rude of me:(

Saying sorry won't make any difference:angry:, I shouldn't have done it in the first place:(

22 hours ago, sommer fugl said:

especially taking a shower

I feel so sorry for you! And.. well.. for everyone around you :blink::lol:

• Like 1

The weather is really abnormal to the point where I just want to throw on some caps and sweats calling it a day at work LOL

also hates how my store keep pulling my bf away from me. For the next 3 weeks he will be working somewhere else which means we wont be able to see each other daily. Our schedule has been really crazy that making me upset. ..

Georgous day outside and I'm stuck at work. You'd better be shining tomorrow aswell Mr. Sun!

Freaking racists. God damn I have to face this crap in real life, all the subtle racism and now I have to face this crap online on a role playing site where I have to see a face like that? Where I browse through bios and one of the dislikes up there for a character is disliking brown people and funding racists? Pos, funding racists....like there's not enough of racists getting away with murder and not getting punished for it. Now when I just want to escape from that, I can't? I have to see the character's gif? Pos, god damn fml...sometimes I wish I hadn't even moved