Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

The weather is really abnormal to the point where I just want to throw on some caps and sweats calling it a day at work LOL

also hates how my store keep pulling my bf away from me. For the next 3 weeks he will be working somewhere else which means we wont be able to see each other daily. Our schedule has been really crazy that making me upset. ..

• 2 weeks later...

Freaking racists. God damn I have to face this crap in real life, all the subtle racism and now I have to face this crap online on a role playing site where I have to see a face like that? Where I browse through bios and one of the dislikes up there for a character is disliking brown people and funding racists? Pos, funding racists....like there's not enough of racists getting away with murder and not getting punished for it. Now when I just want to escape from that, I can't? I have to see the character's gif? Pos, god damn fml...sometimes I wish I hadn't even moved

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, omochi said:

Ended up footing a $320 dinner bill though I didn't pick the venue and barely ate or drank anything. Ok. I can but what got me is that he didn't even ask. He told me I had to because he brought me chocolates? (didn't ask for them) What an interesting first and last date.

Just about ready to quit and adopt a dog :) Dating is a scam I tell you.

Oh wow... What a jerk! On behalf of the male population on planet Earth, I would like to sincerely offer my apologies for this underrated specimen of our gender. We believe he has not earned nor received the proper education and therefore isn't allowed to call himself a "man".

Once again, our sincere apologies!

• 3 weeks later...

keep in mind this is going to be deleted after a few hours to those who reads it, and keep in mind i never wish to bad mouth anyone or try to hurt anyone but this is it...
as a blogger, i want to say... never do this and if your married... keep in mind your MIL isn't perfect or nice. gone and changed for a reason

the blanket was pee on by my youngest cat due to someone throwing back onto my bed and remembered nothing about the issue my cat has, and that is he doesn't feel safe... once i save enough money, i am moving to a bigger place and will have selves after selves for the cat to feel safe... for now only issue to deal with is my in law... i promise you do not try and get pissed with them... in their heart they will think they are doing good... but honest view... you know well it's not what they think.

MY IPHONE GOT SENT BACK TO SINGAPORE TO GET REPAIRED AND THAT IS UP MY BILL... AND ONE THING WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE LIVE ON TIME... AH.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I just want to say that I apologize if i hurt anyone or someone. I was just trying to be a good fan to GHJ, KDW and Rain. I like them and thought they would make a good team so I put them together plus they seem to share similarities with each other to me. I identify a bit with them. I thought sharing what i posted in my siggy would help them. I do not intend to intentionally hurt anyone. I have tried to be cool but am really bothered at the same time. I stayed because i thought being around is beneficial. Peace out.

Things havnt been going well with the relationship between my boyfriend & I; his bff & I; and it makes me lose all hope of us being able to be more in the future. Yes, we did talk about the future! but when we had the fight breaks out; he told me that "with you being like this; I am not sure about us anymore" which pains me a lot and still does. 

he is trying but still half-a** trying! 

I have written to a friend more than once, but she ignored me.  I guess this is just how it is.  You don't even have to do anything to someone for them to suddenly want to shun you out.  Whatever.  Acting that way just lets me know what type of person they are - the type I don't need in my life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

if i am like a normal person i would be eating waking up eating breakfast like a normal person and then have lunch and then eat dinner and have snacks in between meals like a normal person

i don't feel hungry and at the same time i don't feel like eating, a lot of people might wonder why i feel like i wonder why myself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...