Quantcast

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know what is even scarier than being ill for nearly five months?  Starting to get better is definitely scarier.  I worry that it won't keep happening and that I'll get ill again.  The relapse t

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

Try not to pressure him.  Although you know things from experience  and you want to share that knowledge for his benefit, your son has to be able to make his own decisions and his own mistakes.    Wis

Waiting for my pizza to arrive. Pissed that bf told me he'd bring me donuts but left them out in the kitchen and his parents ate them all. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE BRINGING ME DONUTS IF YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE IT OUT AND LET EVERYONE EAT THEM.
*angry fatty*

Feeling helpless, desperate & so alone... I hate that I have to shoulder all of it on my own. Sure, there're siblings. But they got their families, lives too. So it's just lonesome me having to put up with my Mom, who I love dearly but seriously she will be the Death of me  :-< My Dad was her rock & he died (how convenient) So while I pick up the pieces... I have to pick up my Mom's too. I mean it's been NINE YEARS since my Dad's passing. Sheesh 8-| when will my Mom ever get it together!? 

• 2 weeks later...

I am about to fail math and not get into business school and have to stay in school longer and tuition is going up so fast year by year and I have to keep working in order to pay for myself and school and of course I would never take school loans because that is just ridiculous and everything else is just not falling into their own place. I am having a massive headache right now and I don't know what to feel. I mean I ALWAYS hear that in life whats important is trying your best and I honestly did try my very god dam best because I didn't feel bad when I saw my test scores but more like HELPLESS because wtf am i suppose to do, I studied and studied and practiced and practiced, not my friggen fault if the professor decided to make the test harder just cus it had like what 1/3 multiple choice questions and he thinks that we're just gonna pick and choose and so he decides to make it harder. I really don't get this. I am NOT FEEEEELIN IT. I am so tired. ): I want to stay positive but it's so hard, because even if you tell yourself to smile and laugh and don't think about negative stuff, it's just not real. Yeah, I can do it physically, but you know what? Mentally I'm still the same. Seriously, what I am going to do? I am so overwhelmed... how can things get like this. I'm not the type to give up easily or fall down easily but I just don't feel it. I just don't feel any purpose, passion, meaning into all of this. I don't know ): 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling soo sick with the flu or something. My temperature is 39.2c so my body feels horribly hot. The nurse said she'd get a doc to phone but I've still heard nothing :( I'm ALWAYS sick, my immune system is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a bad day oh yes.
My best friend from high school ,that I lived next to for three whole years and share so many memories with, are not friends with me anymore. Distance ruined our friendship, I guess I should have seen it coming.

So feeling abit down and alone today.

Life will get better I know that, I just needed to get it out of my system a little bit >.< :P

Rant over!~

• 2 weeks later...

please remember, this is not meant to work out and this is never meant to be long lasting.
When your mind is clear, you knew all of this would leave one nasty future, full of worries etc etc.
While I can still think straight, I just want to leave this as a reminder that this was all part of something like a game
This was a way to heal up a wound, it might be a deeper cut, but what is there to lose anymore, far, you will be.

This is starting to hurt more than I though holy damn, the more I think she might be the right one, but, her nasty past keep surfacing up in my head, I told myself I'm only living for the moment, this isn't how it was suppose to be, I was suppose to be able to control my emotions perfectly. Please make me stop falling for her that deeply and just enjoy the moment.

Guest koreapoo

아프지말고 하늘에서는 언제나 언제나 행복하게 잘 있어야해. 엄마가 마지막을 함께 있어주지 못해서 미안해..
What does this mean in English? Can someone help, please.

Guest Firelord

I hate it when people act like they know me best >.<

"Oh you gonna hate it"

Me- "no I can take it"

"Oh you will hate it"

Like seriously? I know myself best. I don't need anyone to tell me how I will react to something. If I said I can do something, I can. I need support. Not a negative know at all!

Guest Bby-GIE

Everyone close to me is either in a relationship, busy working or I'm no longer apart of their social group. I'm kinda at a point of like, what now... I'm thinking I want to find a significant other, but that's just ridiculous.

I need to make more friends, but it's so difficult!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys ever had that annoyed/ angry feeling when ppl start crying like a baby n its like be quiet already! and they keep calling you everytime for the same thing? omj. argh. top of that i have so much homework to do and i really dont feel like dooing it =[ its soo muchhhh =[

Guest turtle_tats

Gosh, im sooooo annoyed at shippers! They fight tooth and nail for a make believe relationship of their idols. They are so naive, blinded and whatever! Ugh! I just want to head smack them to wake them up!  =;