Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I am about to fail math and not get into business school and have to stay in school longer and tuition is going up so fast year by year and I have to keep working in order to pay for myself and school and of course I would never take school loans because that is just ridiculous and everything else is just not falling into their own place. I am having a massive headache right now and I don't know what to feel. I mean I ALWAYS hear that in life whats important is trying your best and I honestly did try my very god dam best because I didn't feel bad when I saw my test scores but more like HELPLESS because wtf am i suppose to do, I studied and studied and practiced and practiced, not my friggen fault if the professor decided to make the test harder just cus it had like what 1/3 multiple choice questions and he thinks that we're just gonna pick and choose and so he decides to make it harder. I really don't get this. I am NOT FEEEEELIN IT. I am so tired. ): I want to stay positive but it's so hard, because even if you tell yourself to smile and laugh and don't think about negative stuff, it's just not real. Yeah, I can do it physically, but you know what? Mentally I'm still the same. Seriously, what I am going to do? I am so overwhelmed... how can things get like this. I'm not the type to give up easily or fall down easily but I just don't feel it. I just don't feel any purpose, passion, meaning into all of this. I don't know ): 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a bad day oh yes.
My best friend from high school ,that I lived next to for three whole years and share so many memories with, are not friends with me anymore. Distance ruined our friendship, I guess I should have seen it coming.

So feeling abit down and alone today.

Life will get better I know that, I just needed to get it out of my system a little bit >.< :P

Rant over!~

• 2 weeks later...

please remember, this is not meant to work out and this is never meant to be long lasting.
When your mind is clear, you knew all of this would leave one nasty future, full of worries etc etc.
While I can still think straight, I just want to leave this as a reminder that this was all part of something like a game
This was a way to heal up a wound, it might be a deeper cut, but what is there to lose anymore, far, you will be.

This is starting to hurt more than I though holy damn, the more I think she might be the right one, but, her nasty past keep surfacing up in my head, I told myself I'm only living for the moment, this isn't how it was suppose to be, I was suppose to be able to control my emotions perfectly. Please make me stop falling for her that deeply and just enjoy the moment.

Guest koreapoo

아프지말고 하늘에서는 언제나 언제나 행복하게 잘 있어야해. 엄마가 마지막을 함께 있어주지 못해서 미안해..
What does this mean in English? Can someone help, please.

Guest Firelord

I hate it when people act like they know me best >.<

"Oh you gonna hate it"

Me- "no I can take it"

"Oh you will hate it"

Like seriously? I know myself best. I don't need anyone to tell me how I will react to something. If I said I can do something, I can. I need support. Not a negative know at all!

Guest Bby-GIE

Everyone close to me is either in a relationship, busy working or I'm no longer apart of their social group. I'm kinda at a point of like, what now... I'm thinking I want to find a significant other, but that's just ridiculous.

I need to make more friends, but it's so difficult!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys ever had that annoyed/ angry feeling when ppl start crying like a baby n its like be quiet already! and they keep calling you everytime for the same thing? omj. argh. top of that i have so much homework to do and i really dont feel like dooing it =[ its soo muchhhh =[

Guest turtle_tats

Gosh, im sooooo annoyed at shippers! They fight tooth and nail for a make believe relationship of their idols. They are so naive, blinded and whatever! Ugh! I just want to head smack them to wake them up!  =; 

Guest pyeonsung

Everyone close to me is either in a relationship, busy working or I'm no longer apart of their social group. I'm kinda at a point of like, what now... I'm thinking I want to find a significant other, but that's just ridiculous.

I need to make more friends, but it's so difficult!!!

I understand this kind of feeling because I'm feeling the same too. My best friends often hang out with their new groups and rarely meet or talk to me.

Well, my best friends are all outgoing and loud, and they're kind of popular. Unlike me who only stays in class for the whole day and who can hardly find an interesting topic to talk about with the others.

Should I go study? Or should I go shoot? UGH!
I need to read. But I need to practice shooting! I'm still not used to my camera.
I can read after work, but I need to sleep straight away because I work early the next day.
But I can also read after work tomorrow, but I'll be too tired and need to get up early again!
I should go shoot. But I really need to read.

Guest jdkpopidol

hi guys i just have a question this will be mind blowing!!

so i was eating a cake 5 days ago and browsing the net when i notice a post (YG TRAINEE etc), and then i realize something .... I WANT TO BE A KPOP STAR!.
im currently working as a office staff i've got good salary however, since i was 15years old i really love kpop but its just that now i would love to make some actions the only thing is im already 23 years old turning 24 this august.. i would really like to pursue my dream do you guys think that i still have a chance?? please answer me! i would really appreciate it. 

Honestly, I have finally reached the point of not caring enough to try anymore.  I have tried only because I have known you for so many years, but this is what I have learned: I'm the only one making an effort, so my time is not worth wasting on you anymore.