Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest aka.hates.this_6fa6

The feeling that you need to sleep, but then you still have stuff to do and time just fly on by. You end up watching some random tv show or do something useless. You then miss your chance and before you know it, it's time for work. You end up with no sleep for another 8 hrs.

Why should I listen to you when you never listen to me?  You're always touching your cellphone whenever I'm talking and sometimes, you even give me a response that is unrelated to whatever I was saying.  So, why do you even come to me when you need to vent about something?  I don't want to listen to you when you're that rude to me.

Still hung up on me breaking up with my ex over a year ago. NOT because I miss him, oh god no! Because I'm angry at myself for not getting closure by telling him what a sh!tty boyfriend he was!! Now it's too late to tell him. *le sigh
He thinks I brought it up out of the blue, when I told him half a year before the breakup that I was thinking about breaking up with him. There were so many things wrong with him. Here's to list off a few:* He had no ambition in life* NEVER in his life did he have a job (he was 23 years old *rolls eyes* so pathetic, got one right before I broke up with him)* Lived off of his parents' money* Didn't know how to do anything!! (changing headlights, cleaning up, pump gas, etc.)* Played Magic the Gathering everyday, and spent all his money on that.* Never visited me in the three years that we were together* Never even got me a birthday present (one of his best friends bought me a birthday cake one year)* Never paid for any meals, or he'd make me split the bill (splitting the bill is fine, but seriously c'mon!)* The ONE TIME he did pay for a meal, he brought it up any time he could to remind me that I "owed" him* Never offered to pay for my gas* He couldn't even remember what town I was from or what town I was going to school inThere's so much more that I'm missing.
I was a poor college student at the time, he was also a college student as well, but by no means was he poor. His parents always gave him more than enough (they were great people). My stupid desk job only paid me minimum wage, and it was part time, so each month I made about $200, and still managed to visit him 1-2 times every month! On top of that, I paid for everything and drove him everywhere. There were a few times that he made me stay till the next morning just so I could drive him to class (because he didn't want to walk). One time, I told him I wanted to leave early the night before because there was a snowstorm coming, but he refused to let me go. So I stayed and took him to this stupid campus the morning after and upon exiting the city I got into an accident because of the snowstorm (nothing big, but it took me twice as long to get home and he didn't even care or notice). He even yelled at me because I was hysterical from anger and fear and yelling at him that he didn't even care.
When I broke up with him, he was bawling his eyes out saying, "This is so sudden, I was the perfect boyfriend. I don't get it, I did nothing wrong." *rolls eyes* I just told him I was tired of him and that all my feelings for him were gone and they weren't coming back. He had the guts to say, "You better not date anyone! I'm gonna get so hot that you'll come back to me." As if.
Now I'm with my wonderful boyfriend and couldn't be happier. He actually treats me right and I never even knew men could be so thoughtful!

Waking up and getting out of the house early.. which means I SHOULD BE EARLY to class right? But no. Stupid richard simmons train decides to sit in the tunnel for about 20 minutes. When it decides to move again, it's moving SLOW. Thank you train for causing my lateness, especially when I was suppose to be on time.

Guest decemberstorm

I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!!! I've been reading fics on soompi for years now but never realised how hard it was to start a new thread to post my own fic. I can't find the "new topic" button no matter how hard I look. Can someone PM me with some tips to put me out of my misery please :( 

@decemberstorm‌

I'm not sure if you can post a topic yet. Sometimes you have to reach a certain amount of post to create a topic, unless the rules have change, which i am not quite sure of. But you can PM a moderator in the fanfic thread and they can probably give you a better suggestion :)

Boy problems, school problems, work problems...I'm on overload. I did have a breakdown 2 weeks ago but I am better now. But I still have these problems. Sigh.

Waiting for my pizza to arrive. Pissed that bf told me he'd bring me donuts but left them out in the kitchen and his parents ate them all. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE BRINGING ME DONUTS IF YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE IT OUT AND LET EVERYONE EAT THEM.
*angry fatty*

Feeling helpless, desperate & so alone... I hate that I have to shoulder all of it on my own. Sure, there're siblings. But they got their families, lives too. So it's just lonesome me having to put up with my Mom, who I love dearly but seriously she will be the Death of me  :-< My Dad was her rock & he died (how convenient) So while I pick up the pieces... I have to pick up my Mom's too. I mean it's been NINE YEARS since my Dad's passing. Sheesh 8-| when will my Mom ever get it together!? 

• 2 weeks later...