Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

3 hours ago, omochi said:

Ended up footing a $320 dinner bill though I didn't pick the venue and barely ate or drank anything. Ok. I can but what got me is that he didn't even ask. He told me I had to because he brought me chocolates? (didn't ask for them) What an interesting first and last date.

Just about ready to quit and adopt a dog :) Dating is a scam I tell you.

Oh wow... What a jerk! On behalf of the male population on planet Earth, I would like to sincerely offer my apologies for this underrated specimen of our gender. We believe he has not earned nor received the proper education and therefore isn't allowed to call himself a "man".

Once again, our sincere apologies!

keep in mind this is going to be deleted after a few hours to those who reads it, and keep in mind i never wish to bad mouth anyone or try to hurt anyone but this is it...
as a blogger, i want to say... never do this and if your married... keep in mind your MIL isn't perfect or nice. gone and changed for a reason

the blanket was pee on by my youngest cat due to someone throwing back onto my bed and remembered nothing about the issue my cat has, and that is he doesn't feel safe... once i save enough money, i am moving to a bigger place and will have selves after selves for the cat to feel safe... for now only issue to deal with is my in law... i promise you do not try and get pissed with them... in their heart they will think they are doing good... but honest view... you know well it's not what they think.

MY IPHONE GOT SENT BACK TO SINGAPORE TO GET REPAIRED AND THAT IS UP MY BILL... AND ONE THING WE'RE NOT GOING TO GET THE LIVE ON TIME... AH.

Giving advice when I am still stuck while she is simply trying to move forward. 

I haven't even done step -x.

Well, I just want to say that I apologize if i hurt anyone or someone. I was just trying to be a good fan to GHJ, KDW and Rain. I like them and thought they would make a good team so I put them together plus they seem to share similarities with each other to me. I identify a bit with them. I thought sharing what i posted in my siggy would help them. I do not intend to intentionally hurt anyone. I have tried to be cool but am really bothered at the same time. I stayed because i thought being around is beneficial. Peace out.

Things havnt been going well with the relationship between my boyfriend & I; his bff & I; and it makes me lose all hope of us being able to be more in the future. Yes, we did talk about the future! but when we had the fight breaks out; he told me that "with you being like this; I am not sure about us anymore" which pains me a lot and still does. 

he is trying but still half-a** trying! 

I have written to a friend more than once, but she ignored me.  I guess this is just how it is.  You don't even have to do anything to someone for them to suddenly want to shun you out.  Whatever.  Acting that way just lets me know what type of person they are - the type I don't need in my life.

• Like 1

if i am like a normal person i would be eating waking up eating breakfast like a normal person and then have lunch and then eat dinner and have snacks in between meals like a normal person

i don't feel hungry and at the same time i don't feel like eating, a lot of people might wonder why i feel like i wonder why myself.

lol trying to eat once a day surely is tough!! but I must resist the temptation, and plus I want to see how my friend and bf are able to just eat once a day !!

Spoiler

:bawling: Why can't people try to figure out the whole situation & be more understanding :bawling:

Please don't just rely on the papers...:bawling:

I'm so stressed :bawling:

I'm just frustrated right now. Really frustrated. UGH. Group projects in university frustrated the heck out of me sometimes. I'm just so done. I'm just so frustrated.

• Like 1

I hate insomnia! :angry: I had it yesterday and today I needed to wake up early so I'm so sleepy and tired all the day! :angry:

I'm so irritated.  I didn't get a chance to return a textbook I borrowed from a classmate (Or you can call it a rental b/c I paid $50) before the end of the spring semester last year, so we decided to meet up last fall semester but she suddenly cancelled at the last minute.  So I text her back and asked for her class schedule, so I can possibly just stop by real quick and give it to her.  She never responded and that was early on in the semester.  Then suddenly, she just sent me a text this morning, telling me her address and for me to drop off the book when I have time because she won't be going to the same college anymore so she won't be able to meet me there.  I understand that I'm the one who borrowed the book, but she was the one who suddenly stopped the contact and then she waited until the beginning of another new semester to tell me to drop off her book at her house.  Hm, I'll do it because I do feel responsibility and I'm going to assume she's busy since she has children, but I don't understand why she couldn't simply respond to me so we could have met up at the college.

Guest aok

I've had so much patience...

I've been understanding...

I've been supportive...

And now... no more. Find someone else.