Quantcast

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

the IT department at my company is pissing me off. they are loud, obnoxious, worthless creatures who do nothing but gab on the phone all day about the most stupidest irrelevant crap on earth. they all need to be outsourced no joke. incompetent nincompoops, these scumbags really try to bully everyone in the company because they know how to fix a computer. i swear to god, if one of them comes at me again i am gonna rip them a new one. NO LIE... a bunch of whiny men who act like babies, thats what they are. 

COME AT ME BRO. i'll take the BOTH OF YOU ... i ain't even playing! 

they make my blood boil .... 

Edited by oooroosay
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know what is even scarier than being ill for nearly five months?  Starting to get better is definitely scarier.  I worry that it won't keep happening and that I'll get ill again.  The relapse t

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

Try not to pressure him.  Although you know things from experience  and you want to share that knowledge for his benefit, your son has to be able to make his own decisions and his own mistakes.    Wis

I don't why but am so obsessed with everything about Korea. From movies to songs to idols to anything.In fact I would kill just to know more about or meet Korean people. People tell me i'm lost because i'm some black girl falling head over heels for unnecessary stuff. I know i get crazy about especially Korean idols and songs but that is what keeps me strong when i'm depressed. I wish everyone can understand me but unfortunately they can't. I feel like you guys don't know me enough to judge me.Let me be myself. I love watching Korean movies. Please leave me alone guys. Start talking about me when you finish paying my bills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mackeralkitty

I was staring at the thread title and thinking "Eh today hasn't been too bad.." before crying my eyes out.

todaysuckstodaysuckstodaysucks I can't wait until August.

• 2 weeks later...

You are un richard simmons believable. You know what mate? I give up on this thing. How foolish am I to think that I actually meant something to you. richard simmons you . Seriously. Go flush yourself down the toilet.

Guest Toadie

One thing that I wish future parents know before having kids: Love them, educate them, otherwise don't have kids. Too many people have kids and can't even take care of them properly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am so angry and disappointed in my oldest sister's choice to stay with her cheating, pathetic husband.  I do not understand, and will never understand, anyone who wants to stay with their spouse who tells them they are only with them for the sake of the kids.  Stop using kids as an excuse.  If a marriage is unhealthy, how can the kids possibly grow up with the love they need?

I need a way to get rid of this headache I am getting because of her.  Ten years and he has not change any of his bad habits, adding cheating to the list, but she still wants him.  Why?  I can't even get an answer from her.  It makes me so angry.

i feel angry towards my self. when my father hurt my mum, i realized that i shouldn't just trust any man in this world. so i often say to my friend to not hung into man deeply, and when he hurts you just get over him quickly. but here i am, it almost 2 years i fell in love with someone and still can get over it. Even he got a girlfriend that he really wanted and happy with her, i didn't know why i cant get over him quickly. karma does exist, maybe.because of my feeling, i rejected my own best friend for his feeling towards me, and end up lost my best friend too. Even my bestfriend said, why you didn't give it a try to be together with him. But yeah, im too afraid if im being together with someone just because i feel sorry to him and not love him, karma does exist. Im just too afraid and trauma of what happened between my mom and my dad so i dont want to play around with love and karma. 

But yeah, i decided to really move on this time, and i hope God will make me closer to man that i like too. Or i hope if someone like me, i will like him back. 

Ugh, I still don't know where I stand with people because I'm so insecure and jealous. I feel like men are either lying to my face about their feelings for me and/or they're leaving out some important details. Bah!

I cannot believe the nerves of some people.  Taking credit for something they didn't even do and then complaining about how difficult it was.  Yes, it must have been real difficult doing absolutely nothing and then putting up an act to see who will give you a pat on the back.

Guest Khmaibabiee

I so sick and tired of my sibling taking advantage of me, I come home from work to a dirty house. Like seriously? they dont work...why wont they at least tidy up the damn place.? 

Guest Jywny

I'm too serious, way too serious, and when I love, I love too much.

I'm scare I might fall into depression sooner or later.

When I'm suppose to be happy, bad memories resurface and destroy it for me.

I want this girl to be the one, but these thoughts are killing me, it hurts so fuking much, I spend countless nights fighting my own mind to forge myself fake memories in order to ease my pain, why did I have to fall in love when I knew it wasn't going to work out the way I wanted it to be.

All I ever wanted was to wake up and sleep with a smile, why did you have to make my life so miserable.

Please, if there is a god somewhere, please tell me how to let go of these thoughts, just please....I'm begging you...

I wanted to know the gist of what happened, not every minute detail! All that your "storytelling" did was make me think you're not over that person... this in itself makes me feel bad but it's also the fact that I know I can't "top" that experience for you. It makes me die a litte inside.

• 4 weeks later...

dont feel like eating, have been chewing my first bite for the last tons of seconds ...havnt been in the good mood, my best guy friend keep telling me/pressure me to break up with my bf saying we are not compatible, he is too comfortable and not truly loves me blah blah blah. Sometimes I feel like he cares, while others i feel like he doesnt give a crap.