Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mackeralkitty

I was staring at the thread title and thinking "Eh today hasn't been too bad.." before crying my eyes out.

todaysuckstodaysuckstodaysucks I can't wait until August.

• 2 weeks later...

You are un richard simmons believable. You know what mate? I give up on this thing. How foolish am I to think that I actually meant something to you. richard simmons you . Seriously. Go flush yourself down the toilet.

Guest Toadie

One thing that I wish future parents know before having kids: Love them, educate them, otherwise don't have kids. Too many people have kids and can't even take care of them properly. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am so angry and disappointed in my oldest sister's choice to stay with her cheating, pathetic husband.  I do not understand, and will never understand, anyone who wants to stay with their spouse who tells them they are only with them for the sake of the kids.  Stop using kids as an excuse.  If a marriage is unhealthy, how can the kids possibly grow up with the love they need?

I need a way to get rid of this headache I am getting because of her.  Ten years and he has not change any of his bad habits, adding cheating to the list, but she still wants him.  Why?  I can't even get an answer from her.  It makes me so angry.

i feel angry towards my self. when my father hurt my mum, i realized that i shouldn't just trust any man in this world. so i often say to my friend to not hung into man deeply, and when he hurts you just get over him quickly. but here i am, it almost 2 years i fell in love with someone and still can get over it. Even he got a girlfriend that he really wanted and happy with her, i didn't know why i cant get over him quickly. karma does exist, maybe.because of my feeling, i rejected my own best friend for his feeling towards me, and end up lost my best friend too. Even my bestfriend said, why you didn't give it a try to be together with him. But yeah, im too afraid if im being together with someone just because i feel sorry to him and not love him, karma does exist. Im just too afraid and trauma of what happened between my mom and my dad so i dont want to play around with love and karma. 

But yeah, i decided to really move on this time, and i hope God will make me closer to man that i like too. Or i hope if someone like me, i will like him back. 

I cannot believe the nerves of some people.  Taking credit for something they didn't even do and then complaining about how difficult it was.  Yes, it must have been real difficult doing absolutely nothing and then putting up an act to see who will give you a pat on the back.

Guest Khmaibabiee

I so sick and tired of my sibling taking advantage of me, I come home from work to a dirty house. Like seriously? they dont work...why wont they at least tidy up the damn place.? 

Guest Jywny

I'm too serious, way too serious, and when I love, I love too much.

I'm scare I might fall into depression sooner or later.

When I'm suppose to be happy, bad memories resurface and destroy it for me.

I want this girl to be the one, but these thoughts are killing me, it hurts so fuking much, I spend countless nights fighting my own mind to forge myself fake memories in order to ease my pain, why did I have to fall in love when I knew it wasn't going to work out the way I wanted it to be.

All I ever wanted was to wake up and sleep with a smile, why did you have to make my life so miserable.

Please, if there is a god somewhere, please tell me how to let go of these thoughts, just please....I'm begging you...

I wanted to know the gist of what happened, not every minute detail! All that your "storytelling" did was make me think you're not over that person... this in itself makes me feel bad but it's also the fact that I know I can't "top" that experience for you. It makes me die a litte inside.

• 4 weeks later...

dont feel like eating, have been chewing my first bite for the last tons of seconds ...havnt been in the good mood, my best guy friend keep telling me/pressure me to break up with my bf saying we are not compatible, he is too comfortable and not truly loves me blah blah blah. Sometimes I feel like he cares, while others i feel like he doesnt give a crap.

men just continue to disappoint me. its usually the ones that i adore that treat me the worst. when i see the red flags why do i lose strength and give in? it's the 20th time this has happened to me. if he wasnt so tall and good looking i wouldn't have even though TWICE about leaving 

please god, i'm so weak. why cant i just be strong? time and time again this has happened. 

the ones who chase me usually end up hurting me so am i supposed to get with the ones who meet me halfway? i have to remind myself, if he chases you he is probably (a) desperate/gross (b) a PSYCHO or (c) a narcissistic piece of CRAP. 

on a side note, i got a great compliment from my director today. she said i am catching on alot faster than she though =) *zing!* point one for me!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is probably what I needed to think straight, it is plain obvious you are taking me for granted. You get mad at me for stuff I would forgive and tolerate but you wouldn't to the same for me. You would now get mad at me because you were pissed thorough the day while explaining it to me, which got me to take a step back. You don't show me the same considerate and affectionate love that once sparked our relationship or even to a friend. They say stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't even jump puddles for you, this is actually true since the first day, I just realized that how different you would treat yourself if you were in my shoes.

LDR never meant to be easy and I suppose you are not making it any easier for me either. Countless fights over and over again for what? I do have my flaws, but I'm trying my best to get better, if only you have the same tolerance and maturity to understand others.

I though this would be normal and every relationship requires a stage of adaptation, but this is ridiculous as it doesn't show any sign of improvement. We would argue everyday if we lived together. One thing I was told is that "even if I love her, can you live the rest of your life with her like that? Because you seem happy but terribly sad at times". I just wished that if I'll make a decision, I would remember about how this is a pill.

• 1 month later...

Im sad. I am equally emo but I don't show it on twitter because I realize I am not showing my mutuals respect when I tweet about richard simmons things in real life(when I think about it, I wouldn't want to know richard simmons things about others because it is not something happy) so now I am sticking to fandom or things that are not sad.

I always have a bad every once a week because of my different stress in life, mainly my family issues. Others are love relationships, people who owe me money, failures on my work, etc. But I'll get by, I'm sure things will get better as long as I keep on living. I still have my true friends here.