Quantcast

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Guest pyeonsung

Everyone close to me is either in a relationship, busy working or I'm no longer apart of their social group. I'm kinda at a point of like, what now... I'm thinking I want to find a significant other, but that's just ridiculous.

I need to make more friends, but it's so difficult!!!

I understand this kind of feeling because I'm feeling the same too. My best friends often hang out with their new groups and rarely meet or talk to me.

Well, my best friends are all outgoing and loud, and they're kind of popular. Unlike me who only stays in class for the whole day and who can hardly find an interesting topic to talk about with the others.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

Try not to pressure him.  Although you know things from experience  and you want to share that knowledge for his benefit, your son has to be able to make his own decisions and his own mistakes.    Wis

It might be a good idea if he stops for a sem, because of the pandemic. I don't know how bad is it in your place, but if cases are rising, then perhaps he should stay home for some more months.  

Should I go study? Or should I go shoot? UGH!
I need to read. But I need to practice shooting! I'm still not used to my camera.
I can read after work, but I need to sleep straight away because I work early the next day.
But I can also read after work tomorrow, but I'll be too tired and need to get up early again!
I should go shoot. But I really need to read.

Guest jdkpopidol

hi guys i just have a question this will be mind blowing!!

so i was eating a cake 5 days ago and browsing the net when i notice a post (YG TRAINEE etc), and then i realize something .... I WANT TO BE A KPOP STAR!.
im currently working as a office staff i've got good salary however, since i was 15years old i really love kpop but its just that now i would love to make some actions the only thing is im already 23 years old turning 24 this august.. i would really like to pursue my dream do you guys think that i still have a chance?? please answer me! i would really appreciate it. 

Honestly, I have finally reached the point of not caring enough to try anymore.  I have tried only because I have known you for so many years, but this is what I have learned: I'm the only one making an effort, so my time is not worth wasting on you anymore.

Guest s1Fizik

Lost my voice for 3 days now... stupid cough that is going how in the world did I happen to catch it... on top of it a spider bit my arm... 8 TIMES. EIGHT. spiders be greedy these days.

hi guys i just have a question this will be mind blowing!!

so i was eating a cake 5 days ago and browsing the net when i notice a post (YG TRAINEE etc), and then i realize something .... I WANT TO BE A KPOP STAR!.

im currently working as a office staff i've got good salary however, since i was 15years old i really love kpop but its just that now i would love to make some actions the only thing is im already 23 years old turning 24 this august.. i would really like to pursue my dream do you guys think that i still have a chance?? please answer me! i would really appreciate it. 

Yes, I really think you should try especially if you've got talents and looks although it's true some of the entertainments seriously judges over ages. Besides, you never know your lucks and fate :) HWAiting ~ Also, let me know how it turns out, ok?

Guest ZhengMeiXing

I hate my life right now. I'm a junior in uni now. I'm just going to use this post to vent:
I've struggled with depression ever since I entered uni, because I have social anxiety, grew up homeschooled with no friends, and have no idea what I want as a career.
For the last 2 weeks, I've been skipping half my classes, and I just realized that I may have missed an exam in a computer science class. On top of that, I have a major homework project in that class due tomorrow, and I haven't gotten the motivation to start working on it at all, even though it was assigned 3 weeks ago. 
I wish I knew how to make friends, who aren't stupid party people who smoke weed and care nothing about school. I want to meet intelligent, nice, considerate people, who share my more nerdy interests. My social anxiety keeps preventing me from joining clubs or trying to meet people.

Holy damn, I'm starting to think "what the hell have I gotten myself into?"
It was all nice and sweet when I first got to know you and chasing you.
I though that wow, this could be it, the woman of my life right here, but oh lord, you criticize me on the smallest thing and start arguing on the most pointless thing, while I was just passing on a simple comment.
Worse of all, I ALWAYS have to apologize for everything and ALWAYS have to find a way to make you smile again to not make these small issues grow exponentially. Just what kind of princess attitude is that?
When I'm talking to another girl, you always get irrationally jealous for NO reason and I then I'M STILL the one at fault.
Sure, you are very lively and cute around everyone. but you don't seem to know your limit around the other guys. This make me question how faithful you will be, once I'm not keeping an eye on you. I though I was suppose to trust you.
This relationship is making me feel stressed, anxious and unhappy to be honest, my time here is finite, this is not how it was suppose to be..

• 3 weeks later...

I am disappointed that your biggest motivation to finish college right now is because you want to impress your boyfriend and his family.  If they look down on you for not having a "high" education like them, then you shouldn't settle for him at all.  Having an education isn't everything.  It isn't for everyone.  Some people are perfectly fine and happy without it.  And some people with a college degree aren't that happy either.

Guest valarmorghulis

Craving for a certain thing, yet couldn't find it anywhere with 'normal' price. Current seller's rate is more than USD400. Original price was less than USD200. ~X(

Guest bubblepeach

*sigh* i wish i could turn back time. yeah it sounds very cliche. but seriously, my life is such a mess.i feel like i'm trapped in uncertainty. i see all these people around me, being successful and happy. and when i see my life..*sigh*..feel like i haven't achieved anything worthy. goshh it's so frustrating to be like this. 

• 2 weeks later...