Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest s1Fizik

Lost my voice for 3 days now... stupid cough that is going how in the world did I happen to catch it... on top of it a spider bit my arm... 8 TIMES. EIGHT. spiders be greedy these days.

hi guys i just have a question this will be mind blowing!!

so i was eating a cake 5 days ago and browsing the net when i notice a post (YG TRAINEE etc), and then i realize something .... I WANT TO BE A KPOP STAR!.

im currently working as a office staff i've got good salary however, since i was 15years old i really love kpop but its just that now i would love to make some actions the only thing is im already 23 years old turning 24 this august.. i would really like to pursue my dream do you guys think that i still have a chance?? please answer me! i would really appreciate it. 

Yes, I really think you should try especially if you've got talents and looks although it's true some of the entertainments seriously judges over ages. Besides, you never know your lucks and fate :) HWAiting ~ Also, let me know how it turns out, ok?

Guest ZhengMeiXing

I hate my life right now. I'm a junior in uni now. I'm just going to use this post to vent:
I've struggled with depression ever since I entered uni, because I have social anxiety, grew up homeschooled with no friends, and have no idea what I want as a career.
For the last 2 weeks, I've been skipping half my classes, and I just realized that I may have missed an exam in a computer science class. On top of that, I have a major homework project in that class due tomorrow, and I haven't gotten the motivation to start working on it at all, even though it was assigned 3 weeks ago. 
I wish I knew how to make friends, who aren't stupid party people who smoke weed and care nothing about school. I want to meet intelligent, nice, considerate people, who share my more nerdy interests. My social anxiety keeps preventing me from joining clubs or trying to meet people.

Guest laurenrenee007

Hey!My name is Lauren renee from cypress,California USAI am new to this forum and I want to start a new topic but couldn't,Can anyone help me???

Holy damn, I'm starting to think "what the hell have I gotten myself into?"
It was all nice and sweet when I first got to know you and chasing you.
I though that wow, this could be it, the woman of my life right here, but oh lord, you criticize me on the smallest thing and start arguing on the most pointless thing, while I was just passing on a simple comment.
Worse of all, I ALWAYS have to apologize for everything and ALWAYS have to find a way to make you smile again to not make these small issues grow exponentially. Just what kind of princess attitude is that?
When I'm talking to another girl, you always get irrationally jealous for NO reason and I then I'M STILL the one at fault.
Sure, you are very lively and cute around everyone. but you don't seem to know your limit around the other guys. This make me question how faithful you will be, once I'm not keeping an eye on you. I though I was suppose to trust you.
This relationship is making me feel stressed, anxious and unhappy to be honest, my time here is finite, this is not how it was suppose to be..

• 3 weeks later...

I am disappointed that your biggest motivation to finish college right now is because you want to impress your boyfriend and his family.  If they look down on you for not having a "high" education like them, then you shouldn't settle for him at all.  Having an education isn't everything.  It isn't for everyone.  Some people are perfectly fine and happy without it.  And some people with a college degree aren't that happy either.

Guest valarmorghulis

Craving for a certain thing, yet couldn't find it anywhere with 'normal' price. Current seller's rate is more than USD400. Original price was less than USD200. ~X(

Guest bubblepeach

*sigh* i wish i could turn back time. yeah it sounds very cliche. but seriously, my life is such a mess.i feel like i'm trapped in uncertainty. i see all these people around me, being successful and happy. and when i see my life..*sigh*..feel like i haven't achieved anything worthy. goshh it's so frustrating to be like this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the IT department at my company is pissing me off. they are loud, obnoxious, worthless creatures who do nothing but gab on the phone all day about the most stupidest irrelevant crap on earth. they all need to be outsourced no joke. incompetent nincompoops, these scumbags really try to bully everyone in the company because they know how to fix a computer. i swear to god, if one of them comes at me again i am gonna rip them a new one. NO LIE... a bunch of whiny men who act like babies, thats what they are. 

COME AT ME BRO. i'll take the BOTH OF YOU ... i ain't even playing! 

they make my blood boil .... 

Edited by oooroosay

I don't why but am so obsessed with everything about Korea. From movies to songs to idols to anything.In fact I would kill just to know more about or meet Korean people. People tell me i'm lost because i'm some black girl falling head over heels for unnecessary stuff. I know i get crazy about especially Korean idols and songs but that is what keeps me strong when i'm depressed. I wish everyone can understand me but unfortunately they can't. I feel like you guys don't know me enough to judge me.Let me be myself. I love watching Korean movies. Please leave me alone guys. Start talking about me when you finish paying my bills.

• 2 weeks later...