Quantcast
Jump to content

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!


Recommended Posts

I always have a bad every once a week because of my different stress in life, mainly my family issues. Others are love relationships, people who owe me money, failures on my work, etc. But I'll get by, I'm sure things will get better as long as I keep on living. I still have my true friends here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

It might be a good idea if he stops for a sem, because of the pandemic. I don't know how bad is it in your place, but if cases are rising, then perhaps he should stay home for some more months.  

Dear chingu, I am crying reading your story here! It's been a long time since I saw you in Soompi! Hang in there! You have to fight with bad times in order to get a silverline!  Yeah, I believe in it!

Guest ericwilliamson

Hay Guys...

I am   Eric Williamson from USA. I am new to this forum. I want to join this community to know little more about more and more people. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

No matter how much I try to understand her, I just can't.  Why is she being so pathetic?  It's her life, not mine, but I can't stand it.  When will she open her eyes and see her worth?  Why is she acting that way for such a worthless guy?  I will never understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I am upset when boyfriend thinks "calling me" as the most highest precious present that he give me for the day. Jeesh! call me because you miss me, you want to hear my voice and etc not because I want you too! yeah I want him too! but if you keep doing that I will eventually get tired

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nn_nn said:

I am upset when boyfriend thinks "calling me" as the most highest precious present that he give me for the day. Jeesh! call me because you miss me, you want to hear my voice and etc not because I want you too! yeah I want him too! but if you keep doing that I will eventually get tired

Painfull! I feel for you :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Painfull! I feel for you :(

 

Thanks boyfriend just disappointed me as the day pass. The last time when we fought, it is because he doesnt want to call me back after his dinner. We barely spoke for no more than 30 minutes. I was like oh, call me back later okay? he was like nope! I am going to call you tmr. My respond was I am going to be upset if you dont call me back and he got angry with me. With my stubborn personality I end up getting angry back! Few hours later he called me, i asked why he said he thought back about what I said when we first start dating & he wants us to be long term leading to marriage. he didnt want to just have small things ruin us as a whole. Well if he have the thought to think and say that why cannot he do it!! Told him before that action speaks louder than words; I dont want to hear sorry and he stop saying "I am sorry" to me 

Oh and he told me the last time we spoke! that I should be happy & lucky that he calls me !! f* you lol I didnt want to make a big deal out of it then I just made comments on it but I need to talk to him about it once he gotten better (hes sick! btw)

*****

I have learned a lot about myself as an individual and as a partner with you. I realize I have a lot to improve & learn from. One of the most important ones are immaturity & self-love. I need to trust myself, trust us and be more mature. I need to not act rash upon the situation. I need to not check your phone coz if you cheat you wouldnt be stupid enough to leave evident on your phone. If you want to be with her you would've long before I came.

breath girl breath 

live and learn

laugh through the struggle and just live girl breath girl breath LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nn_nn said:

 

Thanks boyfriend just disappointed me as the day pass. The last time when we fought, it is because he doesnt want to call me back after his dinner. We barely spoke for no more than 30 minutes. I was like oh, call me back later okay? he was like nope! I am going to call you tmr. My respond was I am going to be upset if you dont call me back and he got angry with me. With my stubborn personality I end up getting angry back! Few hours later he called me, i asked why he said he thought back about what I said when we first start dating & he wants us to be long term leading to marriage. he didnt want to just have small things ruin us as a whole. Well if he have the thought to think and say that why cannot he do it!! Told him before that action speaks louder than words; I dont want to hear sorry and he stop saying "I am sorry" to me 

Oh and he told me the last time we spoke! that I should be happy & lucky that he calls me !! f* you lol I didnt want to make a big deal out of it then I just made comments on it but I need to talk to him about it once he gotten better (hes sick! btw)

*****

I have learned a lot about myself as an individual and as a partner with you. I realize I have a lot to improve & learn from. One of the most important ones are immaturity & self-love. I need to trust myself, trust us and be more mature. I need to not act rash upon the situation. I need to not check your phone coz if you cheat you wouldnt be stupid enough to leave evident on your phone. If you want to be with her you would've long before I came.

breath girl breath 

live and learn

laugh through the struggle and just live girl breath girl breath LOL

 

You can do it!

Seems you're (still?) acting out of emotion instead of taking a deep breath and think before you respond. Understandably, since it's something that matters to you. However, especially in cases where the situation involves something dear to you, it's often best to take a step back and bite your tongue for a few seconds before responding. Think, why does he act that way? What's making him tick? You already know when you don't take a deep breath, you'll bite his head off, with the obvious loversquarrel following suit. It's the quickest way to the end of the relationship.

Instead, hold it in, wait a bit before you respond. Is it necessary for you to go off on whatever he did or would you be able to let it slide?

One of the reasons why my marriage is doing so well, is simply because we both were fed up with the constant bickering in former relationships. We both decided to step back and simply talk instead of shout and scream. It still happens on occasion that we simply misunderstand and we end up fighting. But in the 7 years I've been with my wife, I've had less fights than I've had with women I've had relationships for less than 6 months.

Breath girl, breath. Zen is the way to go ;)

 

***********************

Oh yeah, rant. Erm... I hate it when my cookies are downstairs and I'm upstairs. Curse you cookies! For making me get up and... oh look, cookies! :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

 

 

it is how he said it that makes me pissed off. 

"you are lucky that I call you. I hold my bathroom #2 to talk to you. what is it that you want from me?" 

whenever he call me, it would be around 10-11ish and then we only talk for less than 20mins

**

I want in&out but I cannot have it !!! :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, nn_nn said:

it is how he said it that makes me pissed off. 

"you are lucky that I call you. I hold my bathroom #2 to talk to you. what is it that you want from me?" 

whenever he call me, it would be around 10-11ish and then we only talk for less than 20mins

Quality is not measured by the amount of time you spend together, but what you do in the time you have together. Make the best of those 20 minutes if that's all he's got :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn ungratefull sob's. Wait to go to thank for me working my butt off for months to get you what you guys wanted only to slap me in the face the day it's finally taken care of. Ugh. I'll rethink doing that again next time something like that comes up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't have done this :(

Especially X. X is my favourite so why did I do this and it's just a few days before X.:(

I am such a bad person :( It's not something major but this is so rude of me:(

Saying sorry won't make any difference:angry:, I shouldn't have done it in the first place:(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...