Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Guest Jywny

I'm too serious, way too serious, and when I love, I love too much.

I'm scare I might fall into depression sooner or later.

When I'm suppose to be happy, bad memories resurface and destroy it for me.

I want this girl to be the one, but these thoughts are killing me, it hurts so fuking much, I spend countless nights fighting my own mind to forge myself fake memories in order to ease my pain, why did I have to fall in love when I knew it wasn't going to work out the way I wanted it to be.

All I ever wanted was to wake up and sleep with a smile, why did you have to make my life so miserable.

Please, if there is a god somewhere, please tell me how to let go of these thoughts, just please....I'm begging you...

I wanted to know the gist of what happened, not every minute detail! All that your "storytelling" did was make me think you're not over that person... this in itself makes me feel bad but it's also the fact that I know I can't "top" that experience for you. It makes me die a litte inside.

I thought I didn't get to research enough information for the group project, but these two girls didn't even get started yet. I volunteered to write the essay, so they better get the powerpoint done in time.

dont feel like eating, have been chewing my first bite for the last tons of seconds ...havnt been in the good mood, my best guy friend keep telling me/pressure me to break up with my bf saying we are not compatible, he is too comfortable and not truly loves me blah blah blah. Sometimes I feel like he cares, while others i feel like he doesnt give a crap.

men just continue to disappoint me. its usually the ones that i adore that treat me the worst. when i see the red flags why do i lose strength and give in? it's the 20th time this has happened to me. if he wasnt so tall and good looking i wouldn't have even though TWICE about leaving 

please god, i'm so weak. why cant i just be strong? time and time again this has happened. 

the ones who chase me usually end up hurting me so am i supposed to get with the ones who meet me halfway? i have to remind myself, if he chases you he is probably (a) desperate/gross (b) a PSYCHO or (c) a narcissistic piece of CRAP. 

on a side note, i got a great compliment from my director today. she said i am catching on alot faster than she though =) *zing!* point one for me!!!

• Like 1

Guest Jywny

This is probably what I needed to think straight, it is plain obvious you are taking me for granted. You get mad at me for stuff I would forgive and tolerate but you wouldn't to the same for me. You would now get mad at me because you were pissed thorough the day while explaining it to me, which got me to take a step back. You don't show me the same considerate and affectionate love that once sparked our relationship or even to a friend. They say stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't even jump puddles for you, this is actually true since the first day, I just realized that how different you would treat yourself if you were in my shoes.

LDR never meant to be easy and I suppose you are not making it any easier for me either. Countless fights over and over again for what? I do have my flaws, but I'm trying my best to get better, if only you have the same tolerance and maturity to understand others.

I though this would be normal and every relationship requires a stage of adaptation, but this is ridiculous as it doesn't show any sign of improvement. We would argue everyday if we lived together. One thing I was told is that "even if I love her, can you live the rest of your life with her like that? Because you seem happy but terribly sad at times". I just wished that if I'll make a decision, I would remember about how this is a pill.

Im sad. I am equally emo but I don't show it on twitter because I realize I am not showing my mutuals respect when I tweet about richard simmons things in real life(when I think about it, I wouldn't want to know richard simmons things about others because it is not something happy) so now I am sticking to fandom or things that are not sad.

I always have a bad every once a week because of my different stress in life, mainly my family issues. Others are love relationships, people who owe me money, failures on my work, etc. But I'll get by, I'm sure things will get better as long as I keep on living. I still have my true friends here.

There's something about me that people are compelled to disrespect me in any way they wsh. I can't imagine them treating somebody else the same way. 

No matter how much I try to understand her, I just can't.  Why is she being so pathetic?  It's her life, not mine, but I can't stand it.  When will she open her eyes and see her worth?  Why is she acting that way for such a worthless guy?  I will never understand.

I am upset when boyfriend thinks "calling me" as the most highest precious present that he give me for the day. Jeesh! call me because you miss me, you want to hear my voice and etc not because I want you too! yeah I want him too! but if you keep doing that I will eventually get tired

3 hours ago, nn_nn said:

I am upset when boyfriend thinks "calling me" as the most highest precious present that he give me for the day. Jeesh! call me because you miss me, you want to hear my voice and etc not because I want you too! yeah I want him too! but if you keep doing that I will eventually get tired

Painfull! I feel for you :(

10 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Painfull! I feel for you :(

Thanks boyfriend just disappointed me as the day pass. The last time when we fought, it is because he doesnt want to call me back after his dinner. We barely spoke for no more than 30 minutes. I was like oh, call me back later okay? he was like nope! I am going to call you tmr. My respond was I am going to be upset if you dont call me back and he got angry with me. With my stubborn personality I end up getting angry back! Few hours later he called me, i asked why he said he thought back about what I said when we first start dating & he wants us to be long term leading to marriage. he didnt want to just have small things ruin us as a whole. Well if he have the thought to think and say that why cannot he do it!! Told him before that action speaks louder than words; I dont want to hear sorry and he stop saying "I am sorry" to me 

Oh and he told me the last time we spoke! that I should be happy & lucky that he calls me !! f* you lol I didnt want to make a big deal out of it then I just made comments on it but I need to talk to him about it once he gotten better (hes sick! btw)

I have learned a lot about myself as an individual and as a partner with you. I realize I have a lot to improve & learn from. One of the most important ones are immaturity & self-love. I need to trust myself, trust us and be more mature. I need to not act rash upon the situation. I need to not check your phone coz if you cheat you wouldnt be stupid enough to leave evident on your phone. If you want to be with her you would've long before I came.

breath girl breath 

live and learn

laugh through the struggle and just live girl breath girl breath LOL

48 minutes ago, nn_nn said:

Thanks boyfriend just disappointed me as the day pass. The last time when we fought, it is because he doesnt want to call me back after his dinner. We barely spoke for no more than 30 minutes. I was like oh, call me back later okay? he was like nope! I am going to call you tmr. My respond was I am going to be upset if you dont call me back and he got angry with me. With my stubborn personality I end up getting angry back! Few hours later he called me, i asked why he said he thought back about what I said when we first start dating & he wants us to be long term leading to marriage. he didnt want to just have small things ruin us as a whole. Well if he have the thought to think and say that why cannot he do it!! Told him before that action speaks louder than words; I dont want to hear sorry and he stop saying "I am sorry" to me 

Oh and he told me the last time we spoke! that I should be happy & lucky that he calls me !! f* you lol I didnt want to make a big deal out of it then I just made comments on it but I need to talk to him about it once he gotten better (hes sick! btw)

I have learned a lot about myself as an individual and as a partner with you. I realize I have a lot to improve & learn from. One of the most important ones are immaturity & self-love. I need to trust myself, trust us and be more mature. I need to not act rash upon the situation. I need to not check your phone coz if you cheat you wouldnt be stupid enough to leave evident on your phone. If you want to be with her you would've long before I came.

breath girl breath 

live and learn

laugh through the struggle and just live girl breath girl breath LOL

You can do it!

Seems you're (still?) acting out of emotion instead of taking a deep breath and think before you respond. Understandably, since it's something that matters to you. However, especially in cases where the situation involves something dear to you, it's often best to take a step back and bite your tongue for a few seconds before responding. Think, why does he act that way? What's making him tick? You already know when you don't take a deep breath, you'll bite his head off, with the obvious loversquarrel following suit. It's the quickest way to the end of the relationship.

Instead, hold it in, wait a bit before you respond. Is it necessary for you to go off on whatever he did or would you be able to let it slide?

One of the reasons why my marriage is doing so well, is simply because we both were fed up with the constant bickering in former relationships. We both decided to step back and simply talk instead of shout and scream. It still happens on occasion that we simply misunderstand and we end up fighting. But in the 7 years I've been with my wife, I've had less fights than I've had with women I've had relationships for less than 6 months.

Breath girl, breath. Zen is the way to go ;)

Oh yeah, rant. Erm... I hate it when my cookies are downstairs and I'm upstairs. Curse you cookies! For making me get up and... oh look, cookies! :D 

3 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

it is how he said it that makes me pissed off. 

"you are lucky that I call you. I hold my bathroom #2 to talk to you. what is it that you want from me?" 

whenever he call me, it would be around 10-11ish and then we only talk for less than 20mins

I want in&out but I cannot have it !!! :(

10 hours ago, nn_nn said:

it is how he said it that makes me pissed off. 

"you are lucky that I call you. I hold my bathroom #2 to talk to you. what is it that you want from me?" 

whenever he call me, it would be around 10-11ish and then we only talk for less than 20mins

Quality is not measured by the amount of time you spend together, but what you do in the time you have together. Make the best of those 20 minutes if that's all he's got :)

• Like 1