[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

gee...so many people to thank for helping us non-koreans to understand this drama as it goes on...

:) thanks ooobloopbloopooo and n5y17cgirl for your great effort :P

ditto! thanks again n5y17cgirl for translating the above article and thanks to imsky for sharing the music with us :D

*runs off to watch epi12*

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ngocphuongaus

They are from the drama.

Really? Why Sena was going shopping with that guy?. They are not really friends from what've seen so dfar

Could some one repost eps 1 & 11 in megaupload please ! :(

I could never complete downloading from ysi, got cut off at around 78%

what happened for soompi, i lost both of my IDs and have to register a new one. anyway here is ep12 low quality version in ysi and mu

[KBS] Wedding Ep.12.WMV

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2H1D0H0...IK39HY50670PLHK

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXCR270C

Thank you so much for this

Guest myteddi

With the turn of events in Ep. 12, I know Sena and Seung Woo will have more difficulties and heartaches ahead of them. I just hope they remember the wish Seung Woo said he wants for them to do during difficult moments (said during their honeymoon in Japan - Ep. 05) ...........

wishinwedding0eg.th.jpg

I hope, that in the future, whenever we encounter a difficult situation

and one which we’re not able to bear, I hope we can put ourselves in the other person’s shoes

that way we’d be able to forgive. (Credits to JD's translation)

may i ask what sena and sw fought about in epi12?pleeease?

do you guys think they(sena and sw) will get a divorce in the upcoming episodes??? then sw will pursue ys? then later on will realize it's sena he loves now...i hope the 2 won't separate...

Guest chocoredroses

from the posts that i've been reading...the story gets complicated. Even if i have only watched episode 1 at KBS World, i am so curious and excited to see the whole series. I hope SN & SW will have a happy ending

Guest poisonliz2

Hmmm divorce ....... maybe separated for a while to sort out their feelings would be better. If u divorce someone I don't think I will go back to that person. (personal experience). So it is better to go away on your own for a while. Well, d story is going to be a bit complicated from now on so let's see how and when they get back together. :rolleyes:

Creidesca- I'm not sure about what happens in "Rosy Life"; I'm not currently watching that drama. All the article says is that Lee Tae Ran's and Nam Goong Min's character spent one night together... but it doesn't clarify more than that.

Thanks for clarifying for us n5y17cgirl!

Even if i have only watched episode 1 at KBS World, i am so curious and excited to see the whole series.

Hope you're keeping yourself a taped copy of the KBS World...would be great if you can go back and edit the translated english subs done my mangosteen & crew (the ones here on soompi/d-addicts were translated from the chinese subs i believe?)

thanks imsky for the above song and lyrics. This is one of RSW jukebox songs that i was listening to over and over. Glad to hear it played in Wedding. :P

wow, it's great. there is another background music played at the similar situation when sena was sitting with her friends sooji and eunhee in ep11:

ep11_music01.jpg

ep11_music02.jpg

ep11_music03.jpg

but i failed to identify its name, is this from RSW' jukebox too? :unsure: any one has any glue? :unsure:

Guest rainie_chu

I just started watching this series, I watched ep 1,2 and then I skipped to 6 coz my friend made me watch it.

All I can say is that it reminds me of another story I've read that's why I'm loving this one. But it does have its own unique points. And I love Sena's outfits!

I don't get Yoon Su. Why wait this long? Why is she running after Seung Woo now? Why now? Sometimes, I really feel sorry for Sena.

I hope this series has a happy ending. :)

This is my first posting on this page... this drama is really nice and jang nara is so pretty here... but i've been having some problems with the http links... can someone upload the http links again? :) thanx...

it's because naravod changes its directory from time to time...new addresses will be available soon.

Guest Rhapsody

wow, it's great. there is another background music played at the similar situation when sena was sitting with her friends sooji and eunhee in ep11: but i failed to identify its name, is this from RSW' jukebox too? :unsure: any one has any glue? :unsure:

Do you have partial words or lyrics? I shall go watch ep 11 and see if i can catch it. Will update you again.

rhaps

Archived