[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summer_flt

Preview of Ep13

승우는 오랫동안 몰랐었던 윤수의 진심을 비로소 알게 되고, 세나를 만난 진희는 윤수의 마음을 이야기하며 더 이상 승우로부터 상처받지 말라고 조언한다.

둘은 서로 내색은 하지 않지만 믿음을 잃어버린 세나와 더 이상 행복하지 않은 승우는 쉽사리 관계를 회복하지 못한다.

숙희의 병세가 심각한 걸 알게 된 세나는 울음을 터뜨리고 승우는 그런 세나에게서 마음의 위안을 받지만, 그런줄도 모르는 세나는 승우의 마음을 또다시 오해하게 된다.

한편, 승우를 기쁘게 해주기 위해 몰래 생일파티를 준비해오던 세나는 윤수와 만나 서로의 마음을 솔직하게 이야기하며 뭔가 새로운 결심을 굳히는데...

Can someone please translate this... Thanks a million.. :)

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

Preview of Ep13

승우는 오랫동안 몰랐었던 윤수의 진심을 비로소 알게 되고, 세나를 만난 진희는 윤수의 마음을 이야기하며 더 이상 승우로부터 상처받지 말라고 조언한다.

숙희의 병세가 심각한 걸 알게 된 세나는 울음을 터뜨리고 승우는 그런 세나에게서 마음의 위안을 받지만, 그런줄도 모르는 세나는 승우의 마음을 또다시 오해하게 된다.

한편, 승우를 기쁘게 해주기 위해 몰래 생일파티를 준비해오던 세나는 윤수와 만나 서로의 마음을 솔직하게 이야기하며 뭔가 새로운 결심을 굳히는데...

SW finds out YS's true feelings towards him that she's kept to herself all these years.

Meanwhile,JH tells Sena about YS's feelings towards SW and tells her she should no longer be so hurt by SW's words and actions.

SW and Sena both do not talk about it but Sena has lost complete faith in SW while SW is no longer happy in the marriage and they are not able to easily go back to how they were before.

SW's mom's health condition worsens and Sena finds out about this. Sena bawls about this and SW is comforted by it but Sena once again misunderstands his reactions and takes it all the wrong way.

On the flip side, Sena, who has been planning a surprise birthday party for SW meets with YS. Both are straight up and honest about their feelings regarding everything that's been going on and Sena sets a new goal for herself and seems very determined to accomplish it.

I HATE YOON SOO! TWO FACED WOMAN needs to go back to Japan with JH!

Guest n5y17cgirl

thank you for explanation n5y17cgirl, could you help us translate preview of ep13, i am really eager to know what's next :P

Preview of Ep13

For the first time, Seungwoo discovers Yoonsoo's true feelings, while Jinhui tells Sena about Yoonsoo's feelings and advises her not to get hurt b/c of Seungwoo any longer.

Although the two refrain from betraying their emotions to each other, Sena who's lost faith and Seungwoo who's no longer happy find it difficult to restore their relationship.

Bursting into tears when learning about Sookhui's grave condition, Sena tries to comfort Seungwoo. But once again, Sena misunderstands Seungwoo's feelings.

On a different note, in an effort to make Seungwoo happy, Sena comes to prepare for Seungwoo's surprise party where she runs into Yoonsoo. The two of them talk honestly about their feelings and come to some new firm resolution...

Guest Shmindy

I am watching this drama and finding that I love it a lot! I just hate how much Sena gets hurt. I know it stems from the fact that she married a man that didn't love her, but it still sucks. I am watching this on tape and it is only up to episode 6...argh I can't wait.

I have been reading the summaries that have been put up and i really dislike Yoon Su. If she loved Seung Woo why did she go off to Japan with the other guy? She needs to leave the two married people alone so they can develop their realtionship.

I want Sena and Seung Woo to end up happily together but at this point I really want her to just walk out on him. I don't think he knows what real love is. If he did he wouldn't be trying to get back at Yoon Su by marring Sena.

Sena unfortunately loves the idiot, but just walk away already....It hurts me to watch her!

SW finds out YS's true feelings towards him that she's kept to herself all these years.

Meanwhile,JH tells Sena about YS's feelings towards SW and tells her she should no longer be so hurt by SW's words and actions.

SW and Sena both do not talk about it but Sena has lost complete faith in SW while SW is no longer happy in the marriage and they are not able to easily go back to how they were before.

SW's mom's health condition worsens and Sena finds out about this. Sena bawls about this and SW is comforted by it but Sena once again misunderstands his reactions and takes it all the wrong way.

On the flip side, Sena, who has been planning a surprise birthday party for SW meets with YS. Both are straight up and honest about their feelings regarding everything that's been going on and Sena sets a new goal for herself and seems very determined to accomplish it.

I HATE YOON SOO! TWO FACED WOMAN needs to go back to Japan with JH!

thanks for the translation. what the :blink: ... that YS :angry:

Guest prettyfaze10

this drama is becoming so tense!!haha cant wait to watch ep 12..hehe..couldnt download it yet...

downloading now... :D

Guest miyawoks

thanks for the translation. what the :blink: ... that YS :angry:

you're a very angry person... hehehehehe

but i'm getting sad...

this drama's turning out yo be so complicated that everyone doesn't seem to trust everyone.... i'm not gonna be surprised if it turns out that sena and seungwoo won't end up with each other.... and that would be really sad... cos i really wanted this to be a happr ending.. at least for the two leads... :(

In ep. 12, there's still definitely lots of conflict; their marriage is still on shaky ground. Mostly b/c Sena can't help but feel resentment towards everything Yoonsoo, and no matter what Seungwoo does or says, it's the wrong thing. They just can't seem to meet each other half-way...

Hope that helps!

thanks it helped a lot... haha still havem't watched the last 2 eps.... but all the spoilers will help me get through all the conversations...

thanks so much!! :)

and ooobloopbloopooo

thanks for the summaries!!!! :)

hahaha been back reading and it seems everyone's excited about ep13...

the summary wasn't really very encouraging though.. seems like sena and seungwoo's marriage is falling apart...

hmmm... i wonder of jinhee will pursue sena...

Archived