[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I love Lee Hyun Woo in this drama. it been long time since I saw him acting. anyway rite now I'm watching this drama aired at my country 10am (Malaysia Time) at 8TV Monday - Friday. What made me so excited coz it is in original korean voice. no mandarin dubbing. Yeay.

JNR is cute as always. Today episode was when Se-Na told her husband that she had affair before her marriage n also when LHW broke off with his GF.

Guest CuTiE10o4

it had been such a long time since i have watched this drama, but just recently i have been watching it again on youtube! hah...i love it! does anyone know where i can get ost?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest majata

I wanted to knock my head on the wall. I've bought this drama ans just put it away in the cabinet for 2 whole years. STUPID..STUPID....STUPIDDDDD......

This is one of the best dramas that I've watched. I loved it. Jang Nara and Ryu Si Won now top my list of favorite Korean stars.

I finished the whole drama in 3 days coz I just couldn't stop watching. Had I no work to do, I would have finish it in a day. That's how much I love this drama.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally watched this drama, and absolutely love the pairing of Ryu Si Won and Jang Nara!

They are so sweet together and have a great supporting cast too.

Jang Nara's parents especially cracked me up ... and their bunch of wise and whacky friends ... lol

I've just visited sweetrhyme's wedding site. WOW ... what a fantastic job you've done, sweetrhyme.

Really hope you come back to this thread because I need your help with the RSW/JNR version of "I'll Protect You".

I can't seem to be able to obtain this song from the links.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ahrel

For me, it's one of the best drama I have watched. I even asked the same question "What is the most impotant thing in marriage?" to someone I knew and I'm so disappointed with the answer but I still like the fact that he really keep thinking hard on how to answer it. Well, it seems to be that RSW and I has the same outlook about the thing that is the most important in marriage. I'm sure it would definitely be your partner for you can never called a marriage a "MARRIAGE" if there is no couple. This series taught me something I will forever treasure for the rest of my life that is "MARRIAGE IS LIVING YOUR PAST BEHIND AND STARTING A FUTURE LIFE TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARTNET". If in the future that I happened to find the most deserving man I will definitely ask him to stay by my side and try to work out the problems we might encounter and I will never be stubborn as JNR in the series because I may end up crying! hehehehe!

Guest asteraceae

I had spend 24 hours without sleeping just to watch this drama on Youtube. Hehehe... But I couldn't seem to stop rewatching it again & again. I luv it so much I guess :D . However, rewatching it on Youtube cost a lot of time so I decided to buy the DVD but not yet arrive as I ordered it on the internet. Can't wait to watch it again.

Btw, I just couldn't believe it that I've missed watching this drama back in 2005. Silly me... But really it's the best.

KBS aired this drama again, right? B'coz I watch it on KBS last week but I couldn't remember the actual time it was aired. Anyone can help?

Guest singapore0950

hiyee.... vinnna :) am I that obvious..? oh! I think my question is irrelevant..hehehe... I am proud to say that I am a WEDDING addict....hmmm..welcome to the thread...

yeye..their NGs are so hilarious especially their NG kiss from the last epi... you can actually visit my multiply account to stream and dl some NGs and also making and bts of WEDDING...

me too...raising two hands about dwelling to get married...aawwwww :sweatingbullets: :excl:

I am really crossing fingers that they end up together...for real :)

Hello ^^ sweetrhyme ^^......

Glad & Great see you here....

i got ur names from multiply too.

What great side you've created.

You gals know ^^Wedding^^ repeated @ Singapore Channel.

You gals able to watch from MIO-TV @ Ch.38.

ENJOYS!

~~~~~ I meet Ryu Siwon before...... while Siwon's visit SG for the F1 ~~~~~ :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kulumalu

could anybody please reup this drama . ALL of the links seemed be broken

thank you so much

• 1 month later...
Guest greeniegreen

wow!

i just cn't get enough of this series. i've already watched it years ago when it was aired here in the philippines. afterwhich, i watched the series over and over again in vcd and dvd. (vcd was not enough for me, i have to buy a dvd!) i thought i already got over the series and my wish for RSW and JNR to b together in real life.

well, i was apparently wrong because i'm watching it again. i really love the chemistry of RSW and JNR. watching their NG and Making videos makes me wish more that they're a real couple.

does anyone know where i can download o get a copy of RSW and JNR's versions of wedding OST? i've heard them a lot of times but only online. i can't download them. can anyone help me? thanks very much!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest bridgethime

most of the links are dead.. please reup the drama! direct download or torrent as long as there'll be english sub please!

Archived