[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest cynkawahara

^ hmmm i actually dunno when they'll air this cos i haven't seen the last two eps... but i'm thinking maybe it's for next week's eps? they filmed it just last sunday....

and yes cyn those are new pix :)

hmmm..... i wonder whose birthday it is?

and aren't you guys amazed that sena and lewy are actually doing something together??!!!

hahahaha can't wait to watch this part... :)

I never quite understood why lewy disliked Sena so much but I am glad to see they are both smiling. I feel good about the future episodes now. Thanks miya!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyawoks

^ haha no prob...

i think lewy doesn't dislike sena as herself but more of the idea that she's the girl who's gonna take away his nuna from seungwoo....

Guest aQuALyN

wow...thanks for the link and could anyone please translate the last scene, what was seung woo - yoon suh & sena - yoon suh bf talked about?!?!?!? thanks ^^ sori, miyawoks, i couldn't tell u what happened in ep.12 cause i also don't understand, let's hope someone will tell us what happened ^^

Guest miyawoks

wow...thanks for the link and could anyone please translate the last scene, what was seung woo - yoon suh & sena - yoon suh bf talked about?!?!?!? thanks ^^ sori, miyawoks, i couldn't tell u what happened in ep.12 cause i also don't understand, let's hope someone will tell us what happened ^^

oh well... but i still wanna ask (sorry, really curious)... are sena and seungwoo in ep12 okay with each other?

i saw the caps of ep11 and it seems like they kinda had a moment when sena's feet got hurt and seungwoo was blowing on it.... are they in good terms again?

and what about jinhee and yoonsu? did yoonsu get mad upon discovering sena and jinhee's pic together?

can someone upload episodes 2-12 in megaupload? please! thanks!!

can someone upload episodes 2-12 in megaupload? please! thanks!!

ahhh so sad all of soompi's data disappeared... *sigh oh well i guess we have to rebuild...

but anywho

anyone have episode 12 yet? high quality...

Guest jaywykay

i just realized taht if youre korean, you can stream it for free via www.kbs.co.kr

they have an option when youre registering for people who are out of country.

Archived