[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest n5y17cgirl

Preview of Ep14

승우의 설득에도 불구하고 스스로에게 지쳐버린 세나는 결심을 굽히지 않지만, 괴로운 마음에 충동적으로 사라져 버리고, 승우는 밤새 내내 세나를 초조하게 기다린다.

승우와 헤어지려는 자신을 간곡하게 만류하는 윤수의 모습에서 더욱 마음을 굳힌 세나는 승우를 만나 자신의 결심을 다시 한번 확인시킨다.

그동안 자신 때문에 세나가 너무나 많이 상처받았다는 사실을 이제야 비로소 깨달은 승우는 절망적인 기분에 빠져 술에 취해 세나를 찾아간다.

한편, 승우는 과거의 마음에서 벗어나 세나에 대한 진심을 전하려고 결심하지만, 진희는 이제까지의 세나에 대한 승우의 태도를 질책하며 윤수를 책임지라고 말하는데...

Despite Seungwoo’s persuasiveness, a very tired Sena who remains determined and doesn’t give in, impulsively disappears with a troubled heart, while Seungwoo waits impatiently for Sena all night long.

Confident that she can break up with Seungwoo and politely refrain from seeing Yoonsoo, with a more & more firmly resolute heart Sena meets with Seungwoo and reconfirms her own resolution once again.

Seungwoo realizes the truth about just how much Sena was hurting b/c of him and begs now for forgiveness. Feeling desperate, he gets drunk and goes looking for Sena.

On the one hand, Seungwoo gets rid of his past feelings and decides to convey his true feelings regarding Sena, but Jinhui rebukes Seungwoo’s behavior towards Sena up to now and tells Seungwoo to take responsibility for Yoonsoo…

Ay-goo… drama, DRAMA, drama! :P

All things aside, Sena & Seungwoo have to end up together~~ I still have hope!

And we still don't know for sure what actually happened b/w Sena & Jinhui - if they slept together for reals or not...

Doesn’t anyone else think Seungwoo’s junior co-worker (can’t remember his name) is a cutie? ;)

imsky ~ no prob! and actually it wasn't hwk I was working on (haven't been in school for years) but rather something work-related... I'm probably a little older than you think... :lol: haha. It's all good, though. :DB)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyawoks

Preview of Ep14

승우의 설득에도 불구하고 스스로에게 지쳐버린 세나는 결심을 굽히지 않지만, 괴로운 마음에 충동적으로 사라져 버리고, 승우는 밤새 내내 세나를 초조하게 기다린다.

한편, 승우는 과거의 마음에서 벗어나 세나에 대한 진심을 전하려고 결심하지만, 진희는 이제까지의 세나에 대한 승우의 태도를 질책하며 윤수를 책임지라고 말하는데...

Despite Seungwoo’s persuasiveness, a very tired Sena who remains determined and doesn’t give in, impulsively disappears with a troubled heart, while Seungwoo waits impatiently for Sena all night long.

Confident that she can break up with Seungwoo and politely refrain from seeing Yoonsoo, with a more & more firmly resolute heart Sena meets with Seungwoo and reconfirms her own resolution once again.

Seungwoo realizes the truth about just how much Sena was hurting b/c of him and begs now for forgiveness. Feeling desperate, he gets drunk and goes looking for Sena.

On the one hand, Seungwoo gets rid of his past feelings and decides to convey his true feelings regarding Sena, but Jinhui rebukes Seungwoo’s behavior towards Sena up to now and tells Seungwoo to take responsibility for Yoonsoo…

And we still don't know for sure what actually happened b/w Sena & Jinhui - if they slept together for reals or not...

Doesn’t anyone else think Seungwoo’s junior co-worker (can’t remember his name) is a cutie? ;)

thanks for the translation... :)

what??!!! why does jinhee not want sena to be with seungwoo??!!! and take responsibility for what???!! why does seungwoo have to take responsibility for yoonsu.... jinheee's such a meanie...

and doesn't he want sena to be happy?...

shucks.... but i'm glad seungwoo still wants sena back.... but i'm wondering how the writer can reconcile them... i mean it seems like sena's pretty determined to make seungwoo "happy"...

haha and yeah the coworker is cute... he looks good with sena's friend (for some reason i cannot seem to let sena's friends' names stay in my head...

Preview of Ep14

imsky ~ no prob! and actually it wasn't hwk I was working on (haven't been in school for years) but rather something work-related... I'm probably a little older than you think... :lol: haha. It's all good, though. :DB)

wow, thank you so much for your great effort. :) I am glad you are still chasing 'wedding' with us, you should have a very young heart haha :lol: BTW, maybe you can consider to join the subbing team, wait, am i too greedy :P:lol:

Thanks n5y17cgirl for the translation!!

Looks like more scenes will take place of Seung Woo seeking Sena forgiveness !! Time for Seung Woo to know whom he truely loves... Prove it !!

Yoonsu has to make firm decisions for her life otherwise Sena will not be with Seung Woo. :(

Wanna see more of SW & Sena with their "happy days" scenes as a married couple ..... :)

Aug05

Guest Shmindy

Preview of Ep14

Goodness I can't handle it. I do think that Sena and Jinhui slept together. I think it was episode 7 where she told him she was sorry that he wasn't her first.

I hope they can work it out. It think it is up to yoon soo to let Seung Woo go, he finally found happiness but he realized it too late. He was so caught up in his obession with Yoon Soo that he couldn't realize how much he was hurting Sena....I don't know if I want Sena to be with a man that couldn't appreciate her from the beginning.

Oiy e vay...how many more episodes are there?

Guest miyawoks

ive got a questoin....ish this drama worth watching?

it's so worth it!!!! :) :)

^ and there are still 6 more eps left :)

very excited about the coming eps... but really dreading the end of this series.... jang nara's so cute as sena!!!

Guest cynkawahara

thanks for the translations for episode 14.....

Next week should prove to be very interesting. I am glad to hear the Seung Woo is now feeling the pain he inflicted on Sena and trying to reconcile and resolve his feelings.

I just hope Yoon So can sort out her feelings. She made her decision when she left for Japan with JinHui in the beginning. If she is cannot come to grips with her feelings towards Seung Woo, it will be very difficult for Seung woo to ignore it. She seems to have so much influence over Seung Woo's actions.

Guest miyawoks

^ hmmmm since i couldn't understand anything that they were saying... i just wanted to ask if yoonsu actually asked seungwoo to be with her... i mean everyone's mad at yoonsu for being the other girl...

but maybe she doesn't really intend to come between seungwoo and sena.... i mean she's not really asking him to choose between her or sena right?

Guest miyawoks

i wanted to repost the pics i've already posted here...

but before that.... i want to post jnr and rsw pics before wedding (way, way before wedding)

2002ryusiwonkiss.jpg

2002ryusiwonkimonos.jpg

2002ryusiwonwhiteoutfit.jpg

2002ryusiwonredandwhitetheme.jpg

2002ryusiwonweddingoutfits.jpg

they played a couple here to adverstise a jewelry brand (eccomi, i think)...

haha i guess they had a "wedding" even before wedding!!! :)

^ hmmmm since i couldn't understand anything that they were saying... i just wanted to ask if yoonsu actually asked seungwoo to be with her... i mean everyone's mad at yoonsu for being the other girl...

but maybe she doesn't really intend to come between seungwoo and sena.... i mean she's not really asking him to choose between her or sena right?

Yes she is asking him to choose. Each and every time when she runs to him, or he runs to her, or she run to his mother she is asking Seungwoo to choose. We all can not say she does not know what she is doing because Jinhui blantly asked her not to go to SW's mother yet she went anyway; in other words she blantly chose SW over JH and wants SW to choose her over Sena.

She's a selfish bad girl who pretends to be caring about others but is really only concern about her feelings.

Guest miyawoks

^ hmmm i see your point...

i guess what's so pissing about her is that (i think) she's not really aware of what she's doing...

i don't think she's a bad girl that's doing all those things intentionally.... but the mere fact she's doing it unconsciously implies that she wants things to go her way...

Guest cynkawahara

^ hmmm i see your point...

i guess what's so pissing about her is that (i think) she's not really aware of what she's doing...

i don't think she's a bad girl that's doing all those things intentionally.... but the mere fact she's doing it unconsciously implies that she wants things to go her way...

miya...

Thats a very nice and diplomatic way of putting that. Right now I am not feeling very generous towards her though. Shame on me!

Guest miyawoks

^ hahaha all your i-hate-yoonsu posts are also starting to get to me... haha i'm starting to get the i-hate-yoonsu vibe as well...

hahah 6 more eps to go...

i wonder what they actors are gonna do afterwards...

i read somewhere that msb will have another series after this...

haha and here's my continued repost... (credits to naravod)

0000001251252_O.jpg

0000001251907_O.jpg

0000001251246_O.jpg

0000001251247_O.jpg

0000001251248_O.jpg

0000001251245_O.jpg

do you guys think that jinhui still has feelings for sena?!?! just a little bit? i feel like jinhui loves yoonsu but still has feelings for sena... like how seungwoo loves yoonsu but has feelings (thats turning into love) for sena...

Archived