[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

요즘 드라마는 '원 나이트 스탠드'가 대세?

[스타뉴스 2005.10.05 15:09:28]

(One night stand drama popular??)

2005100512233305387_1.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김겨울 인턴기자]

관객 500만을 넘겼던 코미디 영화 '가문의 영광'에서 사건의 발단을 제공한 건 진경(김정은)과 대서(정준호)의 '원 나이트 스탠드'(One night stand. 하룻밤 정사)다. 이로인해 대서는 진경의 오빠들로부터 협박을 듣는 등 곤혹을 치른다.

비록 영화 끝 부분에서 둘은 각자 잠만 잔 것임이 밝혀지나, 남녀가 단 둘이 함께 밤을 지샌 건 쉽게 넘길 일은 아니다. 이같은 설정은 영화 뿐만 아니라 드라마에서도 새로운 사건의 발단을 제공한다.

그동안 KBS '웨딩' 시청자 게시판에는 진희( 이현우 )와 세나(장나라)가 깊은 관계인지, 아닌지로 의견이 분분했다. 드디어 12회 방송분에서 진희가 윤수(명세빈)에게 세나와 있었던 과거 일을 고백하는 내용이 방송됐다.

진희는 "6년 전이었고 하룻밤이었지만 분명 관계는 있었어. 감정이 이미 사라졌고 승우의 와이프가 아니었다면 길 가다 마주쳤으면 웃고 인사하고 헤어졌을 정도의 추억일 뿐야"라고 말하며 '원 나이트 스탠드'의 가능성을 내비췄다.

이로인해 '웨딩'은 네 남녀의 복잡한 과거가 얽혀 앞으로 극 전개에 어떤 영향을 미칠지 새로운 관심이 모아지고 있다.

현재 최고의 인기를 누리고 있는 KBS '장밋빛 인생'에서 정도( 장동직 )에게 버림받고 괴로워하던 영이(이태란)가 술에 취해 지박사(남궁민)와 호텔에서 하룻밤을 보냈다. 앞으로 영이는 지박사와 새로운 사랑을 만들어 나갈 예정이다.

오는 6일 방송될 SBS '사랑은 기적이 아니야' 2회 방송분에서는 술에 취한 봉심( 김원희 )을 정표(이규한)가 업고 봉심의 집으로 데리고 간다. 그리고 둘이 하룻밤을 한 공간에서 보내고 아침에 술이 깬 봉심이 정표를 보고 놀라는 장면이 방송된다.

마지막회 시청률이 50%를 넘기며 인기를 끌었던 MBC '내 이름은 김삼순 '에서도 남자한테 차이고 신세한탄을 하며 술을 마시던 삼순(김선아)이가 술에 흠뻑 취해 진헌(현빈)의 집에서 '하룻밤'을 보낸다.

발가벗은 삼순은 진헌의 어머니에게 들키게 되고 이로인해 거짓 애인 행세까지 하게 된다. 진헌과 삼순은 거짓 애인 행세를 하면서 티격태격 사랑을 키워나갔다.

MBC '이별대세'에서도 '원 나이트 스탠드'는 근영( 최강희 )이 재민(심지호)에게 발목 잡히는 구실을 만든다. 술에 취했던 근영은 재민과 하룻밤을 보냈다는 것으로 괴로워하고 재민의 사귀자는 요구를 순순히 들어준다. 결국 근영은 재민을 사랑하게 되고 이로인해 '이별계약서'까지 만들며 둘은 이별과정을 밟았다.

올 초 방송됐던 MBC '원더풀 라이프'는 해외에서 승완(김재원)과 세진(유진)의 '원 나이트 스탠드'로 아기까지 덜컥 생겨버린다. 아기로 인해 졸지에 승완과 세진은 대학생 부모가 돼 무거운 책임을 안게 되고, 이로 인해 '좌충우돌' 어린 부부의 이야기가 전개됐다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

winter@mtstarnews.com(김겨울)

this article reports that whether Jinhee (Lee Hynwoo) and Sena (Jang nara) are deep related(one night stand?) draws attention on wedding' audience bulletin board. interesting :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have you guys notice sena's wardrobe have changed. it's not bright and happy looking anymore. :(

this is the price she paid off for marring someone who still has someone else in his heart. She is trying to become the one he liked before, but lost her own personality. poor sena :angry:

so they did have a one nite stand.

maybe, may not :)

Guest cynkawahara

n5y17cgirl... thanks for the translations for the end of episode 12. While watching this episode, I so wished I could understand what they were saying. It seemed as though so many important facts were being disclosed. Now that I have read your translations, I am so very upset with YoonSo.

Just want to clarify....Did YoonSo ever tell SW about the relationship between Sena and Jinhee?

Guest miyawoks

did they HAVE a one night stand...?

wow. they're relationship is so vaguely described in the drama that you can draw a lot of conclusions with the little things they say..

have you guys notice sena's wardrobe have changed. it's not bright and happy looking anymore. :(

yeah, it had changed... the first 4 eps.. she was always wearing pink or red.... but the moment she wore that blue dress and changed her hairstyle.. she's not wearing as much pink or brught clothes as before...

and in the recent caps... she's always wearing brown (and should i mention drab) colors...

maybe it's because she's trying to conform with seungwoo's standards...

and i noticed that she not only changed her appearance but also her personality...

for seungwooo...

and that guy's just hurting her by confusing his relationship and feelings for yoonsu..

haha but honestly, i'm not putting all the blame on seungwoo..

i think sena should lighten up and not be so paranoid...

i mean, seungwoo has changed... he's not formal to her anymore... and he now can take the initiative instead of waiting for her to start everything...

Guest ngocphuongaus

thanks creidesca for starting this thread again...

i was waiting for you :)

some pics i posted before the "soompi blackout"

size_P1010015.JPG

size_P1010044.JPG

size_P1010063.JPG

size_P1010061.JPG

credits to someone who posted these in angeljjangnara forum

p.s. i like lewy and sena... they both look really cute!!! :)

Those pics are not in the drama, right?

They looks like a teen couple, hihi

Guest n5y17cgirl

n5y17cgirl... thanks for the translations for the end of episode 12. While watching this episode, I so wished I could understand what they were saying. It seemed as though so many important facts were being disclosed. Now that I have read your translations, I am so very upset with YoonSo.

Just want to clarify....Did YoonSo ever tell SW about the relationship between Sena and Jinhee?

no, not yet. Seungwoo doesn't know about the two of them, and Yoonsoo hasn't said anything just yet.

I'm not sure about the whole "one night stand" thing. I don't think they did?? Now, I'll have to go back & watch the part in ep. 12 when Jinhui confesses to Yoonsoo about his 'relationship' with Sena. Ay-goo... haha :P

Guest cynkawahara

no, not yet. Seungwoo doesn't know about the two of them, and Yoonsoo hasn't said anything just yet.

I'm not sure about the whole "one night stand" thing. I don't think they did?? Now, I'll have to go back & watch the part in ep. 12 when Jinhui confesses to Yoonsoo about his 'relationship' with Sena. Ay-goo... haha :P

Glad to know that Yoon So has not said anything to Seung Woo since I don't think it's her place to tell him. If anything, I would prefer that Sena tell SW herself. There is nothing worse than hearing something like that from a third party.

If you get a chance to rewatch episode 12, please fill us in. I can't imagine there was a one night or 3 night stand.

Does anyone know of any clubboxes or does anyone have a link to the HD of the opening clip where they're dancing and stuff? THANKS a lot!

thanks imsky for the episode summaries. i'm anxious for the translations for the other episodes. this drama is just so cute, and jang nara is so cute in this. so different from her My Love Patzzi and Bright Girl Success Story character.

Guest n5y17cgirl

Glad to know that Yoon So has not said anything to Seung Woo since I don't think it's her place to tell him. If anything, I would prefer that Sena tell SW herself. There is nothing worse than hearing something like that from a third party.

If you get a chance to rewatch episode 12, please fill us in. I can't imagine there was a one night or 3 night stand.

I briefly skimmed the article imsky posted. I won't translate the whole thing, but I think it's just talking about how lots of Korean dramas now days use the concept of a "one night stand" - regardless of whether the couple actually slept together or just spent the night together (in the same room)... usually involves getting drunk and not remembering what happened the next morning. :unsure:

The article actually quotes that scene from episode 12 - when Jinhui confesses to Yoonsoo about his past relationship with Sena:

그동안 KBS '웨딩' 시청자 게시판에는 진희( 이현우 )와 세나(장나라)가 깊은 관계인지, 아닌지로 의견이 분분했다. 드디어 12회 방송분에서 진희가 윤수(명세빈)에게 세나와 있었던 과거 일을 고백하는 내용이 방송됐다.

진희는 "6년 전이었고 하룻밤이었지만 분명 관계는 있었어. 감정이 이미 사라졌고 승우의 와이프가 아니었다면 길 가다 마주쳤으면 웃고 인사하고 헤어졌을 정도의 추억일 뿐야"라고 말하며 '원 나이트 스탠드'의 가능성을 내비췄다.

이로인해 '웨딩'은 네 남녀의 복잡한 과거가 얽혀 앞으로 극 전개에 어떤 영향을 미칠지 새로운 관심이 모아지고 있다.

It says that the latest episode (12) has become a real teaser for the audience: Did they or didn't they?

Here's what that part of the article says:

{When Jinhui is confessing to Yoonsoo about his relationship with Sena, all he says is] "Although it was only one night 6 yrs. ago, we had a connection. Whatever feelings there were or may have been, they're already long gone now. And if it wasn't for the fact that Sena is Seungwoo's wife, had we passed each other on the street, we would have smiled, said hello, and then parted b/c [our time together] was a fond memory."

And with that, they threw the possibility of a "one night stand" out there to the audience...

Of course, it's possible that they just spend the night together and NOT slept together... I guess we'll just have to wait & see...

things are definitely getting more interesting... and complicated. this drama better end well!! :lol: haha

Creidesca- I'm not sure about what happens in "Rosy Life"; I'm not currently watching that drama. All the article says is that Lee Tae Ran's and Nam Goong Min's character spent one night together... but it doesn't clarify more than that.

background music appeared in wedding ep12

wedding_ep12_music_anywhere.jpg

this song played when sena meets with her friends sooji and eunhee asking for opinions at a hotel lounge.

Not Going Anywhere

by Keren Ann

This is why I always wonder

I'm a pond full of regrets

I always try to not remember rather than forget

This is why I always whisper

When vagabonds are passing by

I tend to keep myself away from their goodbyes

Tide will rise and fall along the bay

and I'm not going anywhere

I'm not going anywhere

People come and go and walk away

but I'm not going anywhere

I'm not going anywhere

I'm a river with a spell

I like to hear but not to listen,

I like to say but not to tell

There's nothing new under the sun

I won't go anywhere so give my love to everyone

I'm not going anywhere

I'm not going anywhere

http://www.joy99.com/music/K/200597/12620/51801.wma

Guest aQuALyN

could anyone please translate what sena said to seung woo after she cut all her credit card and why she did that??? ^^ thanks ^^ any link for the preview for next ep.???

Guest Rhapsody

background music appeared in wedding ep12

wedding_ep12_music_anywhere.jpg

this song played when sena meets with her friends sooji and eunhee asking for opinions at a hotel lounge.

Not Going Anywhere

by Keren Ann

I'm a pond full of regrets

I always try to not remember rather than forget

When vagabonds are passing by

I tend to keep myself away from their goodbyes

I'm not going anywhere

I'm not going anywhere

I'm a river with a spell

I like to hear but not to listen,

I like to say but not to tell

There's nothing new under the sun

I won't go anywhere so give my love to everyone

I'm not going anywhere

I'm not going anywhere

http://www.joy99.com/music/K/200597/12620/51801.wma

thanks imsky for the above song and lyrics. This is one of RSW jukebox songs that i was listening to over and over. Glad to hear it played in Wedding. :P

Archived