[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest cynkawahara

I have been watching this drama dilligently and hoping and thinking optimistically for a happy ending where everything fits neatly into it's place.

However after watching episode 12, I am giving some thought to the comment someone posted earlier saying that maybe having them stay together may not be the best thing.

But.....at the same time, since there are several more episodes left, who knows.

Still enjoying this drama, even with it's ups and downs....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kainlove

Yoonsoo is soooo mean, she always pretends innocent to get sympathy. i can't understand why she keeps meet with seungwoo. what she want is to spoil their marriage. seungwoo pisses me off too, he always pretend silent and gentlement. seems evrything saena did was childish emotinal. i'd rather saena be with chonghee at the end, they're such a cute couple........

Yoonsoo is soooo mean, she always pretends innocent to get sympathy. i can't understand why she keeps meet with seungwoo. what she want is to spoil their marriage. seungwoo pisses me off too, he always pretend silent and gentlement.

Yeah, I totally agree. At first I liked Seungwoo because he seemed nice, but now this far into the drama, he is still so wishy-washy. When I first started watching, this drama reminded me of Sweet 18 which I totally loved, but at least in Sweet 18, Lee Dong Gun's character always stood up for Han Ji Hye's character and totally fell in love with her. When is Seungwoo gonna do that?! I really hope for them to have a happy every after because they are cute when they are together (and when Yoonsoo's not around).

Guest mangosteen

No, I don't think the subs are bad at all. I think you guys are doing awesome job at it, and the rest of us non-Korean speakers have been able to follow this series because of you.

Maybe what creidesca meant is, if the subs are translated from Chinese subs, then some original Korean meanings might have been lost. By using both JD-mangosteen subs and KBS World subs, we'd get the best of both, right?

As for me, I'm happy enough with the subs as they are at d-addicts :)

I meant a video preview, because there isn't one at the end of Ep. 12, unlike usual. I thought perhaps someone might know if KBS posts it on their website instead?

:mellow:

myung sae bin and lee hyun woo cant act worth #(*&$#)(*$)(*

its starting to richard simmons me off really badly.. haha

anyways for the ending i kind of imagine it to be like a full house ending.. where all 4 of them will be together eating or something and seungwoo and sena are happy and yoonsu and jinhui are happy...

im pretty sure this drama will have a cliche ending... seungwoo will realize his love for sena and what not, im almost certain 99.9% sure that seungwoo and sena will end up together lol =x

Yoonsoo is soooo mean, she always pretends innocent to get sympathy. i can't understand why she keeps meet with seungwoo. what she want is to spoil their marriage. seungwoo pisses me off too, he always pretend silent and gentlement. seems evrything saena did was childish emotinal. i'd rather saena be with chonghee at the end, they're such a cute couple........

I too totally agree with you.

seungwoo, is starting to bug me always wearing a sad, long face all throughout ep 1-12.

Maybe what creidesca meant is, if the subs are translated from Chinese subs, then some original Korean meanings might have been lost. By using both JD-mangosteen subs and KBS World subs, we'd get the best of both, right?

Yes, that is what I meant. I've had experience w/ just how off the Chinese subs can be from the original Korean meaning...when I had scenes from ep 01 of Resurrection/Rebirth translated by 2 people (and these weren't scenes where lots of technical terms were used either)--1 who was fluent in Chinese & English & can read the simplified chinese subs, and another person who was fluent in Korean and English--I noticed discrepancies, and then had a 3rd person (who was also fluent in Korean and English) for confirmation.

Guest twitterpated

is there any way i could download this drama without using clubbox or edonkey? my school blocked those sites so i cant get my dramas now >.< would someone be oh so kind and upload the episodes to YSI?? i would be sooo greatfully thankful! thanks sooo much

is there any way i could download this drama without using clubbox or edonkey? my school blocked those sites so i cant get my dramas now >.< would someone be oh so kind and upload the episodes to YSI?? i would be sooo greatfully thankful! thanks sooo much

here are total 12 episodes in http links (350MB version)

http://220.95.232.157/~naravod/wedding/sena//wedding_12.wmv

http://220.95.232.157/~naravod/wedding/sena//wedding_11.wmv

http://220.95.232.157/~naravod/wedding/sena//wedding_10.wmv

:

to

:

http://220.95.232.157/~naravod/wedding/sena//wedding_01.wmv

the links may expire at any time

Guest Lets_Be

I just started watching it here since it came out on video.. so far i like it.. i like jang nara's darker hair color.. the orange color looked weird.

here is one goof in ep10

wedding_bug_ep10_02.jpg

on the left there is a cameraman's hand showing in several seconds.

hahaha imsky!!! so keen that u still saw this!!! it is so fun watching wedding and at the same time looking out for these bloopers that the director doesn't seem to notice to retake the scenes anymore...

Guest mangosteen

Yes, that is what I meant. I've had experience w/ just how off the Chinese subs can be from the original Korean meaning...when I had scenes from ep 01 of Resurrection/Rebirth translated by 2 people (and these weren't scenes where lots of technical terms were used either)--1 who was fluent in Chinese & English & can read the simplified chinese subs, and another person who was fluent in Korean and English--I noticed discrepancies, and then had a 3rd person (who was also fluent in Korean and English) for confirmation.

I feel so irritated when I read your message in this thread about the subs. What I would like is for you to tell us how to improve the subs, to what extent the subs are badly done. I would appreciate it if I was told exaclty what lines are not accurate so that the subs can be edited. Aren't we the one who are responsible for the subs? What you wrote there was just like asking another person to correct our subs without noticing us. From what I understood, you meant our subs were badly done and needed to be edited. Sorry if I was rude.

I feel so irritated when I read your message in this thread about the subs. What I would like is for you to tell us how to improve the subs, to what extent the subs are badly done. I would appreciate it if I was told exaclty what lines are not accurate so that the subs can be edited. Aren't we the one who are responsible for the subs? What you wrote there was just like asking another person to correct our subs without noticing us. From what I understood, you meant our subs were badly done and needed to be edited. Sorry if I was rude.

I'm sorry if I it looks like I sound rude, as I do enjoy your subs, but I just feel that having a look at the KBS World translations and seeing any differences would help better improve/understand the drama, though I have to admit even the KBS World translations have their limit as well. I was fustrated when I learned that the chinese translations for Resurrection sometimes misinterpreted a line, and a misinterpreted line can affect a complete scene.

There is nothing wrong with the translation of the Chinese subs to English, but I'm concerned of what was translated from Korean to Chinese.

Guest Access DENIED

I knew i was going to dislike the character, Seung woo from the start. I really want sena to just leave him and move on.

myung sae bin and lee hyun woo cant act worth #(*&$#)(*$)(*

its starting to richard simmons me off really badly.. haha

I agree that Lee hyun woo can't act. He uses the same personality in all of the dramas he is casted in. Myung sebin on the other hand, is okay. Truthfully, she is actually a good actress. If you watch "woman who want to marry," you will understand.

Guest mangosteen

I'm sorry if I it looks like I sound rude, as I do enjoy your subs, but I just feel that having a look at the KBS World translations and seeing any differences would help better improve/understand the drama, though I have to admit even the KBS World translations have their limit as well. I was fustrated when I learned that the chinese translations for Resurrection sometimes misinterpreted a line, and a misinterpreted line can affect a complete scene.

There is nothing wrong with the translation of the Chinese subs to English, but I'm concerned of what was translated from Korean to Chinese.

I see what you mean. If there had been a way to improve the subs, I would have done that. Too bad I didn't successfully find me a Korean-English translator to confirm the subs with. I would look at the KBS World translations as suggested if someone could transcribe the subs. Sorry if I was so sensitive about what you said, and thanks for your concern.

I see what you mean. If there had been a way to improve the subs, I would have done that. Too bad I didn't successfully find me a Korean-English translator to confirm the subs with. I would look at the KBS World translations as suggested if someone could transcribe the subs. Sorry if I was so sensitive about what you said, and thanks for your concern.

Does this mean subbing will continue? Say Yes.... pretty please ..... Say Yes!

Archived