Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

A lot of fans right now are looking for KRW previous drama. I, myself are all checking his drama. Totally and cartified KrW fan waiting for his 2 movies and hoping that he will have again another drama. He really have a good chemistry to all his co star. All his co star at doctors are throwing praises to him and even told that they want to be like him. So happy as his fan

• Like 8

@CeejayA so which ones of his previous dramas do you really like?

Yes, we are very happy and proud as a fan for all praises. He worked very hard for it, and still is. I'm sure in future too we will see a lot of praisworthy dramas/movies with him. I think he still has a lot to show us, things we can't even imagine.

as @maria1983 has said many times, we are so happy he chose to be an actor. All the things we would have missed otherwise. 

His drama Gourmet is still my favorite. It's the one where I got to know him. And the one I think he learned that awesome cooking/cutting skills like in the video  @n90c4nh  has posted. But if you put it that he's so good with a knife, thinking psychopath being good with a knife, watch out for our Prince then :w00t:

• Like 4

Im sorry..I dont really like his pictures in High Cut although he looks good, the clothes doesnt do him justice

His pic in the marie clare photoshoot BTS looks better i think, he looks like he is wearing a long coat from behind ?

Please please please I hope he looks dashing manly sexy in the marie clare magazine !!

• Like 8

HIHI heyhey, dear ploy ploy, marie, ony*rae won, ling ling, ;) & all RaeWoners,  :D

SO very glad to see Our Prince stepping into his second phase of high popularity since his initial soaring to fame 13 years ago because of 2003 hit romantic comedy drama 'ATTIC CAT' ) , 

THIS DEDICATED, TALENTED, DEVOTED, ONE-OF-A-KIND ACTOR DEFINITELY+ABSOLUTELY DESERVES IT  !!  :glasses::heart:

http://oi64.-/2up3fp2.jpg

http://oi63.-/1z2j0wx.jpg

cr as labeled

http://oi63.-/2mnmxrm.jpg
fr: KRW DC

Edited by berries812
  • Like 5

Ooops.... why the pics I posted don't show??  :blink: its been a long while I havent been here.  not familiar with soompi new format..><  isnt it I put the jpg link to the link box and press insert to post??

could someone pls tell me how?  thks ^^

:D Hello all ~ ^^

new pic of KRW in LA. doing Marie Clarie  mag shooting -----   haha... why all are his back photos... well...  he still looks really HOT + COOL from behind ....  :wub:B)

http://i.imgur.com/E28i0QM.jpg

:heart:  

http://kpopn.niusnews.com/upload/imgs/default/2016/09/20160802kimraewonthumb.jpg

Edited by berries812
  • Like 5

Hello , hello , hello ...mised you so much dear friends , smart friends , beautiful friends , amazing friends !!!

did yoy take good care of our Prince like we talked ? haha

so ...is he married ? in secret ...he already has 3 children ? hahaha i believe he will have no reason to hide such a beautiful moment in his life , like i know him ... he always say how thhe things are , and he will be so happy to share in some interview this amazing experience (  the marriage ) :D

i love all this passion ... like for this kind of actor ...this kind of fans . LA PASSION DE LA PASSION . HM , MY HEAD IS STILL HURTING ... i read all that you crazy people write , and i am like wow ... so much information , so much to analize ...and in the end i'm like ; HM , look to Our Prince back in those photos . hahahaha and i loose my focus ...sorry .

I love this desire to say all ... beautiful people , seams that everybody in the end is very similar with the actor they choose . haha or at least this in my tought . Like KRW is more direct and very hard to himself ... i see his fans on the same vibe . hahaha or maybe is just me . but i read all thos pages ( from when i was out from town ) and is like a read a thriller ... so many new information , so many feelings ...

thanks to all for all :)

thanks to @Ayame for the translation ... we really apareciate all your efort to bring us such joy .

Yeah , @Winnie Lim , i will like also a cameo for our Prince ...and yeah , what a car hahaha

Thanks for your information , @ixora6 ...like i said i don't believe he got married ... but if he did we are happy for him . :D

Thanks , @deara ... i am sure exactly like this was . :)

@CeejayA i don't really believe that you can recover from KRW sickness .

@asdfghello ... you have so many messages ... how can i answear to all ? omg , my head !!!!!!! hahaha i agree with you ... hahaha AND THOSE PICTURES !!!!!!

@lala01 hope you will find our Prince in LA and send us pictures with him . hahaha and yes , we are not crazy , we  are normal people .

@kate_USA hahaha yes , you can be inlove and never realise .

@kelly86 ... i feel the same ... also i will like to see him obsessed lover .

rori0711

yes , he really undestand love much better now . :D SO SHOW US , KRW !!!!! HAHAHA

@peanuts , nobody will be upset about you :D I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU FEEL ... or what you felt few days ago ... maybe now you feel different . but he's like this , he always will be hard with himself , and i believe he really feel if one day will not be that passionate about his work will be the END :D . so i just accept him just the way he is . :D

@ella77 ...WELCOME !! Nice to have you here . But i believe you have the right to know that we are a little crazy . haha

pshkrw

hope our friend lala will see him . hahaha

sunflower001

hm , yes ...let's hope those photos will show Our Prince manly how he is ... no need to make him like a "flower" :)  we love him exactly because he's different . :) but i heve a feeling we will be impressed about those pictures . pray

tatidu

hm , thanks for those pictures , @tatidu ... OMG , HOW CAN HE BE SO ''OTHER'' ? This is the reason i will always choose to watch him first  ... and not the movie . what do you have new for us . Prince ? :D

irilight

THANK YOU !!!! you always know what to write . :D

n90c4nh

YEAH , wow ... Prince , the  way he can know how to use the knife . :D

ploy1234

Thank you  , ploy :)

Tram Nguyen Khanh

yes , this , i believe,  means devotion and love for the job you are ''send on this planet'' to do .

berries812

NICE TO HAVE YOU HERE !! Enjoy this topic :)

well ... you copy the link of the picture ...and paste it directly an the write field .

and yes ...i was thinking the same ... pictures only with his back . maybe they know what will do to us if they will show us the front .

omg , i believe i will be fainted near PC for a little wile . :D

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, deara said:

@maria1983 omg!! You are back! Welcome backkkkkk :lol: how's your vacation? Did you see our prince lol :D 

i'm back ... and look how crazy i am . look how much i write . and is not all i want to say . hahaha

but ...just let me became ME soon ... hahaha

how are you ?

yes , yes ... i saw him an the airport . and then his back pictures ...omg , how can someone look that sexy even with out seeing his face ? :D

hm , and i never saw this before . interesting :D

• Like 2

@maria1983 currently watching which star are you from, he has good chemistry with her leading lady. They also go fishing with her just like in doctors! Patiently waiting for his next drama! I wish that he will gain more fams and his next drama with be daebak, that he will be recoginzed as hallyu star! And will be well known actor in asia. I really want him to be more and more popular coz he deserves it! From silent fan i became more addictid to him because of doctors! And i miss him! 

• Like 4