Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

36 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahahahaha

well ... when you're inlove you act so stupid sometimes . hahahaha

CrorfQjVMAA6MWr.jpg

like i said ... this lady is lovely . she's ask about who she will like to play a romantic role if she will not gona think about age ...and she's like , "okay , okay ... i will manage to avoid to say directly KRW , but in the end they will understand that is KRW .'' :D

LOVE HER REACTION .

maria, thanks for sharing this. I've watched her in many dramas & I like her! :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, willenette said:

maria, thanks for sharing this. I've watched her in many dramas & I like her! :P

Welcome :)

so in the end she wants to act in the same melodrama with him or not ? hahaha

and few more weeks and we will be scared . hahaha but we still dream about that shower scene . you still take shower even if a gost try to kill you , right ? haha

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

Daebak! When i heard that it will be release on oct 5, it give me chills since that is my bday. Feels like it is a birthday gift

wow , so many reason to celebrate that day , @CeejayA ...will be a great day . :D

YES , YOUR BIRTHDAY GIFT IS AMAZING . And i am sure lots of pictures with Our SWEET SWEET PRINCE . I can't wait .:heart:

• Like 2

I don't know if its true but i read an article before between kim rae won and jung ryeo won that they are romantically linking this two together. However, it easily die down the rumor. Then it was also a councidence that KRW mentioned in an interview that he was seeing a girl however it didn't work out since he is busy filming for Gangnam Blues. And also i just saw an interview of Jung ryeo Won latest interview, that she and his ex saw each other again and manage to re kindle the relationship however they parted ways since the guy is not much giving her an attention. I can't help but think that ahe is referring to rae won. She also mentioned that he never dated non-celebrity. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, maria1983 said:

hahaha

yeah , where is @lala01 ? she's the one who never give up , never surender . hahaha dreaming all day at that scene . hahaha

yes , where is that skin ? hhahahaha

hm , so this time he will be the young one in the relation . :D

@maria1983 Yes chingu never give up on hope!,... thats how we dreams about him lol :D 

14 hours ago, irilight said:

Omo.. is that what she is saying, @deara?   She wants to do a noona romance drama with him?
Oh. She is 22 years older than him! I personally hope it does not happen. In Doctors, people were not sure he is youthful enough to be OTP with PSH; I don't want him to do noona romance with an actress who is so much older.
I think she is a very good actress, but better suited to act as his mother in a drama.

@irilight lol no i dont think she will said that, it just my bad thought :lol: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, deara said:

@maria1983 Yes chingu never give up on hope!,... thats how we dreams about him lol :D 

@irilight lol no i dont think she will said that, it just my bad thought :lol: :rolleyes:

omg , people will think this is the reason why we admire him so much ... hahaha  this is just a bonus , that all . and show that we are alive .. hahahaha

are so many reasons , so many ...

hahaha , yes , yes ... when is about to use imagination ...nobody like us . hahaha

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

omg , people will think this is the reason why we admire him so much ... hahaha  this is just a bonus , that all . and show that we are alive .. hahahaha

are so many reasons , so many ...

hahaha , yes , yes ... when is about to use imagination ...nobody like us . hahaha

lol yesss so many reasonnn :D our imagination is on advance lvl hmmm maybe intermediate lvl hahaha no one can beats us RaeWoners :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, deara said:

lol yesss so many reasonnn :D our imagination is on advance lvl hmmm maybe intermediate lvl hahaha no one can beats us RaeWoners :D

haha YES , OUR IMAGINATION IS THE LIMIT . THATS ALL :)))))

okay , so this is the name . always be remember !!!!  :D We must thank to @irilight ... she's the one . this name , this name .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

hm , very interesting ...now that i see 5 october the date  for the release of the '' revival'''...is exactly 11 years after this topic was made :D  HM , HM ... what a coincidence . :D

maria, thanks for sharing the info about the release of this movie. There are still more to look forward to on KRW,,,,,,,,,,,,,Can't wait. :P

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

haha YES , OUR IMAGINATION IS THE LIMIT . THATS ALL :)))))

okay , so this is the name . always be remember !!!!  :D We must thank to @irilight ... she's the one . this name , this name .

Yes thanks to @irilight for the idea :D  

Thank you for sharing this MV! :D i can hear girls are screaming see him playing piano  lol :lol:  awww oppaa we can play piano togetherr then :wub: lol 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, willenette said:

maria, thanks for sharing the info about the release of this movie. There are still more to look forward to on KRW,,,,,,,,,,,,,Can't wait. :P

me too :)

even if we will be scared . hahaha

21 minutes ago, deara said:

Yes thanks to @irilight for the idea :D  

Thank you for sharing this MV! :D i can hear girls are screaming see him playing piano  lol :lol:  awww oppaa we can play piano togetherr then :wub: lol 

i believe this was the name . from the begining ... :)

wow , how nice ... and play together , and have lots and lots and lots of great moments .  :)

Cq4FHfpUMAElfbr.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

Waaah! Daebak! Krw handsome. How can shin hye still alive after doctors. I think i will melt if krw oppa will stare at me. 

@maria1983 do you have an idea how popular gourmet drama is last 2008?  Cannot found any article about it. But checking its rating! It was daebak, its ratings is more higher than doctors! Thanks! 

I want krw to act in an action comedy drama opposite ha ji won or the female lead of drama my love from another star and park shin hye. Since this is only few actress i know can do action drama. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CeejayA said:

Waaah! Daebak! Krw handsome. How can shin hye still alive after doctors. I think i will melt if krw oppa will stare at me. 

@maria1983 do you have an idea how popular gourmet drama is last 2008?  Cannot found any article about it. But checking its rating! It was daebak, its ratings is more higher than doctors! Thanks! 

I want krw to act in an action comedy drama opposite ha ji won or the female lead of drama my love from another star and park shin hye. Since this is only few actress i know can do action drama. 

yes , but who knows how she was at home , after she finish a day of shooting . hahaha

from what i know was very popular .  like you said , high raitings , good drama .

we will see what he will bring us next . i always trust his choices . :D

and look what i found .... i remember this clip from like a life time , the dinosaurus still rule the world when i foud it first time . but i love this video , and young KRW .

i remember few more with him young ... i will try to find even those .

i have no idea what he's singing about , but for me seams that he's dead .. and he receive a gift to spend one more day with his wife . :(

• Like 3

https://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/kim-rae-wons-interview/ 

Kim Rae Won participated in a photo shoot and interview for the April 2009 issue of Cosmpolitan. Read below for excerpts from his interview.

KP’s note: Small parts were left out if they were a) not that important or B) too difficult to translate.

Kim Rae Won in Cosmpolitan (4/09)

Cosmo: You look different from before, compared to Kim Rae Won of the past. You don’t look like Gourmet‘s Sung Chan. Did you lose weight?
KRW: Actually I’ve gained a little? I’m the type to lose and gain within a span of two, three days. I’m not sure if I’m just puffy right now or if I’ve gained weight. I get puffy easily too.

Cosmo: How did you lose weight without putting in much effort for Insadong Scandal?
KRW: I barely work out. I guess by just adjusting my diet? Only eat what I must, and do some light jogging? Even still I lost weight easily. For now, [my body] still can.

Cosmo: What was attractive [about Insadong Scandal]? You originally turned the part down after seeing the script.
KRW: That wasn’t because [the script] wasn’t good, it was because of scheduling. I had no choice but to reject it because its schedule overlapped with Gourmet. The script was then offerered to another actor but he also had a scheduling conflict so I got to do it in the end. In regards to style, it was different from previous projects, and the character of Lee Kang Jun was very different from the ones I played in Gourmetand Sunflower. I thought that this character could be done better past the age of 30. I wanted to do this kind of part when I have time to view the world after gaining more experience.

Cosmo: If you hadn’t done Insadong Scandal, you may have again taken on a character similar to Gourmet‘s Sung Chan. Isn’t that the image that the public demands of Kim Rae Won?
KRW: Frankly speaking, yes. I get a lot of scenarios (scripts) with a character who has a bright, healthy image. If not that, they’re very deep, very heavy productions such as Sunflower. I’m not sure if there are actors that aren’t like this, but don’t most people select the best option in their given situation? Insadong was a production like that.

Cosmo: Earlier, I said that you looked different. The hidden comment behind that was that you look sexy. Although I’ve only seen the first trailer, you looked extremely sexy [in it]?
KRW: Ah… not really…

Cosmo: That was a phrase that has never been seen in [your] productions until now – “sexy”?
KRW: That’s an aspect that I don’t have. Supposing it appeared so, it’s not something I did. There’s really nothing I did. It’s probably because the content itself is like that. It’s probably because it’s a project where there’s lots of cuts and the music tempo is fast, and there are lots of stylish elements.

Cosmo: Being considered as sexy is a great compliment – why are you so modest?
KRW: It’s not that I’m being humble, it’s because that’s what I truly think. It’s because of the PD’s reckoning on my weight control or manner of talking. If [people] feel that way from the trailer, I believe that’s downright the strength of the PD. The director wanted a similar feeling to Ocean’s Eleven.

Cosmo: I thought that too. Ocean Eleven‘s Brad Pitt. Style-wise, it reminded me of Ocean’s Eleven.
KRW: Brad Pitt – I’m not to that extent… Ah, [the director] also mentioned Lucky Number Sleven. Who’s that actor?

Cosmo: Josh Hartnett.
KRW: Yeah, Josh Hartnett. The director gave me a picture of [Hartnett in Lucky Number Sleven]. He said he’d like it if I could have Josh Hartnett’s style while in chararacter as an art restorer. At first I couldn’t adjust. To tell the truth, I was originally planning to shave my head. But the director said I can’t… One day while filming, I was checking the scene on the monitor on set and [I realized that] not only were the clothes I was wearing the same, but even the background hanging behind me was so similar to the photo given to me by the director. He is someone who carefully pays attention to elaborate details to that extent.

Cosmo: Since your character’s specialty was in restoring art, you must have learned a lot about Oriental paintings and art restoration.
KRW: I learned a bit about Oriental paintings. I also received some lessons in art restoration. I was coached one-on-one by the restorer for the National Museum of Contemporary Art. [He/she] even proposed that I remain and work together [with him/her] if I didn’t have anything else to do. Haha. [He/she] said that I’m better than [his/her] apprentices that are teaching at graduate schools. Haha….. I do have some deftness (skill) of hand.

Cosmo: You probably would have done well in visual art.
KRW: I’ve had interest in visual art. My mother operated an art academy for a long time too. I realized after trying it that art restoration is really amazing. I had to put a torn piece of paper back together but even my teacher couldn’t figure out where the original rip was. Chinese drawing paper has a texture to it. Because the texture is like the teeth of a saw, so if if it’s matched up well, it looks just like before. But the biggest problem is finding the 

paper. You see, to restore a piece that is 100 years old, you need to find paper from the same era and that’s really difficult. So sometimes you have to artificially age it by using a drier to make it look like it’s 100 years old. Or on occasion you use scraps of waste paper from old tombs. When I visited the art museum, they had a collection of such waste paper.

Cosmo: For the restoring process, you also use a chisel-like knife. You have a lot of ties with knives.
KRW: Hmm?

Cosmo: From Mister Socrates to Sunflower to Gourmet, Kim Rae Won’s career as an actor bloomed from projects where you’ve used knives. Did you possibly hear from a fortune teller that would attain great success in a career of using knives?
KRW: I’ve never gone to get my fortune told. I’m a [Catholic-]Christian.

KP’s note: Kim goes to Mass every week with the staff of his agency.

Cosmo: Ah! I saw in the news that you volunteered to take a pay cut.
KRW: In the past, there was a part of me that thought that just doing my own part well was more important than getting in tune with the other actors. Kind of a selfishness to stick out more remarkably. Well, maybe even now other actors might say that I’m still like that, but I feel that at the very least, I’ve gotten better from before. I realized that there’s no use to appearing prominently alone. If people don’t watch it because the production isn’t good, what’s the use? I think it’s important to make a good [film] production with acting that’s right for the movie [- not just for myself].

Cosmo: There’s word that you might do one more project before enlisting; has a definite decision been made?
KRW: There are many projects under consideration, but it’s difficult to say definitely. At this very moment, I have no thoughts of wanting to do another project like Sunflower though. I’m scared of living with the emotions of such a character I can’t escape for two or three months. There was a similar aspect while filming Insadong Scandal as well. At the beginning of filming, I’d go hiking or golfing with friends, and they’d say so. Why I act so impudently these days. When I’d ask what’s so provoking, they’d say I just am.

Cosmo: I guess Lee Kang Joon is that kind of guy?
KRW: Yeah. In the movie, I’m really impudent. That character entered inside of me, so without me knowing it, I guess some resemblance grew.

Cosmo: It’s baffling. As the interview goes on, I get more confused. You say you like the romantic comedy genre, and you want to try a romantic comedy, yet [you say] you have no interest in dating [at the moment]. How can I understand that Kim Rae Won?
KRW: Even if I don’t date, I can live vicariously through doing a romantic comedy. And while doing so, gain understanding of what love is.

Its good to know him more

• Like 6