Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

19 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi maria, thanks for sharing this picture. Is this a still from his upcoming movie? I wonder which movie since he still has (2) upcoming....I guess "The Prison"? After "Doctors" KRW moves away from his romantic guy role from that drama. Soon he'll be showing a different side to his acting.  I know he has wrapped up filming for two films that are both currently undergoing post production. The release dates of both films have yet to be confirmed. I wonder if he's back now in Seoul - He's in the United States for photo shoots, right? :P

hello , hello , @willenette ! how are you ?

this picture is from LA ...

we know the date from ''revival'' 5 oct . at least this is what i read till now .

i also read  that he's back in Seul .

i believe he will choose another romantic role next . don't know why i have this feeling . hahaha maybe is my wish ...

Cr0NRzWVUAAWHEu.jpg

ctto

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201609081634575369785_2

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hello , hello , @willenette ! how are you ?

this picture is from LA ...

we know the date from ''revival'' 5 oct . at least this is what i read till now .

i also read  that he's back in Seul .

i believe he will choose another romantic role next . don't know why i have this feeling . hahaha maybe is my wish ...

ctto

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201609081634575369785_2

maria, thanks for the correction, dear. So, this isn't a still from any of his movies - hahaha. So, this is a recent pic, huh? I guess the "Revival" has been changed to "The Resurrection" now - So, this will be released ahead than the other one. But, is this confirmed? I hope it is! Ahhh........also, thanks for sharing the info - he's back now in Seoul! I join with you - I always love rom-com genre. :P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

maria, thanks for the correction, dear. So, this isn't a still from any of his movies - hahaha. So, this is a recent pic, huh? I guess the "Revival" has been changed to "The Resurrection" now - So, this will be released ahead than the other one. But, is this confirmed? I hope it is! Ahhh........also, thanks for sharing the info - he's back now in Seoul! I join with you - I always love rom-com genre. :P

well ...from what i know at first was named '' The Resurrection '' ...and now ''REVIVAL'' . hahaha we will see what the name will be in the end . or maybe someone more wise will tell us more . :D

yes , will be relesed at first ...because '' The Prison '' filming end right before he start play in Doctors .  Busy , busy Our Prince :D

YES , WE WANT LOVE !!  sooo ... we will recieve love . :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

well ...from what i know at first was named '' The Resurrection '' ...and now ''REVIVAL'' . hahaha we will see what the name will be in the end . or maybe someone more wise will tell us more . :D

yes , will be relesed at first ...because '' The Prison '' filming end right before he start play in Doctors .  Busy , busy Our Prince :D

YES , WE WANT LOVE !!  sooo ... we will recieve love . :D

maria, ahhh.............thanks for more infos. You may be right, dear. :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, willenette said:

maria, ahhh.............thanks for more infos. You may be right, dear. :P

i try my best ... i alway try to find all about Prince ...

i know they will consider us crazy ...because we don't know a word in korean ( well ...maybe 3-4 but that's all in my case  ) and we still watch .. hahaha Can you imagine this kind of love ? hahahaha

well .. we have even his name from the horror movie . :D he's still a HONG :D  wow !!!!

• Like 2

hello everyone! first time to post here in Kim Rae Won's thread. I've been lurking here to know more of him. I first watched and liked him in Attic Cat:wub:..then came Doctors but before this drama aired my fangirl for him blossomed again and looked for his old drama then I found PUNCH:wub:. Well he's really a good actor and he made me cry on this drama as Park Jung Hwan..last Tuesday I watched his ING movie a friend in ig shared a link..thanks to all the legends here who always updates and said nice words to him:wub:..I always tell to new fans of KRW if they want to know him more they can visit this thread..coz for me I still back-read:P for me to know him from the views of his long-time fans..

for now let me share this..whoever managed his instagram account whether Rae Won or his relative..waaahhh he updated his display pic:blush:..the moment I saw in twitter he's new picture I searched his ig account and this is it! so sorry I cannot post his updated profile pic in instagram:sweatingbullets::(:sweatingbullets:..soompi is giving me a hard time:dissapointed_relieved:..thank you!

• Like 2

wondering if there is already a trailer for oppa KRW film Resurrected Victims or The Revival. Since it will be shown on Oct 5. why until now no trailer for that movie.

Also can someone enlightened me regarding mon-tue and wed-thur drama in Korea. I read in some thread there is something in drama if it was aired on Mon-Tue or Wed-Thur. What does it mean? Does it mean that Wed-Thur drama tend to become more popular than Mon-Tue. I noticed that oppa KRW drama are mostly MOn-Tue.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, avrylle said:

hello everyone!

I always tell to new fans of KRW if they want to know him more they can visit this thread..coz for me I still back-read:P for me to know him from the views of his long-time fans..

hm , nice to have you here and that you decide to join this crazy topic  . Welcome !!  you will not gonna regret it .. hahaha hope so .  we are not that crazy ...i believe .

yes , he is really a great actor ...for me one of the best i ever saw .  :D

thank you for yoour comment ... and for the fact that you consider us , his fans on this treat , worth be visited by others fans . :D 

4 hours ago, CeejayA said:

wondering if there is already a trailer for oppa KRW film Resurrected Victims or The Revival. Since it will be shown on Oct 5. why until now no trailer for that movie.

Also can someone enlightened me regarding mon-tue and wed-thur drama in Korea. I read in some thread there is something in drama if it was aired on Mon-Tue or Wed-Thur. What does it mean? Does it mean that Wed-Thur drama tend to become more popular than Mon-Tue. I noticed that oppa KRW drama are mostly MOn-Tue.

i have no idea ...

maybe at some point i read something about the fact that the drama has more succes if is aired wed-thur ... but i believe in the end are many more things that makes a drama a succes . if this will be tru ... can you imagine what the raitings will be if KRW dramas will be aired Wed-Thur ? hahahaha

i was thinking the same ... when we will gonna have a trailer for ''revival'' ? :D

i believe we will have it soon ... pray

https://www.dramafever.com/news/what-genre-of-drama-do-you-want-to-see-kim-rae-won-in-next/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What genre of drama do you want to see Kim Rae Won in next?

3c19ef98-386c-4d62-8660-abaca4f6207c.jpg

The handsome actor is still soaking in the success of his popular drama Doctor Crush, and we bet he is in no hurry to sign on to another project, but if we were if in a dream world where we could influence which genre of film/drama he chose next, this is what we would pick:

A few of our favorite Kim Rae Won dramas are Punch, where he plays a dying anti-corruption officer who busts the baddies, and Gangnam Blues, where he gets separated from his brother (Lee Min Ho) and gets recruited by a gang, and What Planet Are You From?, where he tragically loses the woman he's in love with. Now connect the dots and find the similarities between the dramas! Figured it out yet?

He's sad, angry and frowning in all of them! But switch back to Doctor Crush, where he can't stop flaunting that winning smile! Yup, I like a happy Kim Rae Won over a sad one. So I propose, when he picks his next drama, he chooses a script that has him being goofy, funny or happy. Or rather - all three! Are you listening Kim Rae Won?

What genre of dramas/films would you like to see Kim Rae Won pick next? Chat with us in the comments section below. 

for me ...next ... once again romantic role ... IS STILL NOT ENOUGH LOVE . hahahaha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deara said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Isnt that connected he is Piscesan (fish symbol) and he love fishing :lol: he's fishing his family :sweatingbullets: 

CR: To Owner

hahaha

yes , and like in my language is something like you go fishing ...when you go in town to meat girls . hahahaha so even this can be related ? hahahaha

omg , how can he be so good ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

Cr6Mm7HUIAA7f-8.jpg

Cr6NBnCUsAEcFMd.jpg

lol i was going to say punch reunion :D someone already did 

2 hours ago, maria1983 said:

''The prison''

FINALY I FOUND HIM IN THIS PICTURE . hahahaha

Thank you @maria1983  ! :lol: cant wait to see his movies 

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

a plesure to see Our Prince :D

Even noona so excited seeing him :lol: lol 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, deara said:

lol i was going to say punch reunion :D someone already did 

Thank you @maria1983  ! :lol: cant wait to see his movies 

Even noona so excited seeing him :lol: lol 

hahahaha

yes , seams that they keep in touch after punch ended . so nice from them ...and Our Prince seams so polite , and shy ... like you will want to keep him in a pocket to be forever with you . and he's so tall ... :heart:

me tooooo , i can't wait to see what he will bring new , yeah , yeah ... yamys , yamys ... hahaha

yes , hahaha i see that they already delated that video , good that i saw it 30 times . hahahaha

• Like 4