♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novchime

Hello all !!!

@Goongfan11: there are instructions in YEH's thread page 2292:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/338/yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/p2292

To all, please do not forget to vote for JiHun.  I do not know what his Japanese name is.  If anyone reading knows it, please post.  Thanks....

Take care...

Guest novchime

Please vote for YEH, JJH and Goong!!!! 

You can vote for 5 dramas, 3 actors, and 3 actresses in total.

The instructions to vote for JJH are in http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/post/39296451.&nbsp

For YEH, they are in her Soompi page http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/338/yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/p2292

Goong_Japan_zps4df18caa.jpg

Guest koreanlove409

were together in real life? I have read many rumors and seen many photos. I think if there was something between them, you have more info? thanks girls

Guest novchime

Hello @koreanlove409,

Warm welcome to you! 

I do not know for sure if they are together in real life.  But there are many signs that they are good friends, and maybe even more than that...  Maybe there are more information about them, but I cannot read Korean nor Japanese nor Chinese.  So I just wait until they both or one of them announces.  In the meantime, I enjoy what there is about each of them.  As long as they are happy, then I am happy.....  If they do not end up as partners, I hope they will stay as very close friends.

Take care to you and the rest....

Guest koreanlove409

Novchime Hi, thanks for answering. Although such evidence exists or rumors? because the drama is from 2006, I know you are still friends, but I would like to know how to develop it. That evidence is? Glad to know that many years later still no news of them, since I saw the drama always suspected. I also read that there were rumors with another actress of the drama, I can say about this? Thank you.

Guest Goongfan11

mabelle147 said: and we must have LOVEEE  this one
really cute couple!!!!
8-> 8-> :-bd

too bad i cant find the eng sub... must be really fun to understand what they were saying

thanks to loveloveaki

http://youtu.be/i6q66r1AOfs

Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11: thanks for the explanation again....Indeed, Eune and JiHoon were very playful during the filming.  Looks like they really enjoyed it....  I am looking forward to see your first mv.

Hi @Koreanlove409: Thanks for your interest in the two.  It is true, Goong was in 2006 but after that:

1.  We saw them together (I mean interacting with each other) in 2 occasions only, the MBC award in 2007 and the Baeksang award in 2009.  In both occasions, you can see how they looked, talked, and touched each other.  There is something in their interaction that showed they were good friends or maybe even more than just friends (especially the look at Eune's eyes). 

2.  Eune was in the Come to Play variety (2010?) show and her message to her "future husband" is similar to the scene in Goong where she is working and Shin taking care of the children and keeping the house.  That was after JiHoon's scandal, where you can say he kind of "lost his job", and while he was in the military. 

3.  Then you have what I call "signs": same clothing, accessories, JiHoon's body drawing in Eune's door, the things said by Eon, etc.  

4.  And not to forget, Eune supported JiHoon by attending premieres of his movies. 

5.  I think she was also behind two of her best friends helping JiHoon make the All Of Me and the 2 years DVD's; so during the time when JiHoon needed it (because of the scandal). 

6.  The songs that Eune and JiHoon sang in their fan meetings, concerts, etc., were like meant to the other...  Also Eune mentioned JiHoon's name first when asked during her fan meeting who were her male friends from the entertainment world...

7.  There were also some rumors that each went to the other's shooting location, etc. 

8.  You can also look at page 33 in this thread, and

9.  Read this blog: http://chipskjaa.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/joo-ji-hoon-and-yoon-eun-hye-real-or-not/.

And more.....

Ok, the above are not direct evidences, that is why I am not 100% sure of a special relationship.  But I am quite sure they were or still are good friends.  Maybe we should just wait until they announce and not "force" our hope that they are together.  When they are ready, they will announce.  In the meantime, we just continue to support the two.  What matters is their happiness, and this includes their right to choose whoever they want to love.

About the old rumor about JiHoon with the other actress of Goong: I read last year (or early this year ???) that she has another boyfriend.

To all Hyoonies: enjoy and take care........

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
Thanks Novchime for posting such a nice list of why we believe Ji Hoon and Eune are more than just friends.  I'd like to add to your list.
10.  While Ji Hoon was doing his military duty, Eune received some gifts from him.  At least it is rumored to be from him.  She received a book entitled, "A Marriage Proposal before 29 years".  Eune is 29 years old right now and I really thought he was going to propose to her last year on her 29th birthday, but many of us think he is trying to get his career back on track before he gets married.  She also received a cute brown bear.  I think Eune likes bears.  Her nickname is Pooh.  Probably after one of her favorite cartoon character, Winnie-the-Pooh.  (I think the bear is significant because both Ji Hoon and Eune had Alfred from Goong.  She probably has Alfred at home.  She took him home after their Goong 1.5 show.  I'm just speculating. Lol...
11.  Eune's parents went to see Ji Hoon's musical, "A Voyage of Life" probably because they think highly of Ji Hoon.  Eune was too busy with her work schedule to go so her parents went in her place.  Doesn't that sound like such nice parents that may have really liked Ji Hoon.
12.  They have many mutual friends as Novchime stated.  It was just sad that one of their best friends, Eon passed away.  They liked going out to eat with him as their chaperone or decoy I should say.
13.  I noticed the two wearing pinky rings and neither denied whether it was a promise ring or not.
Unfortunately, I noticed that Eune was very sad around her birthday of last year.  I wonder if Ji Hoon had told Eune that he wouldn't be able to marry her as she had wanted.  She was hoping to be married before she turns 30.  She will be 30 this October.  I got this feeling that they broke up because they both mentioned they weren't seeing anyone.  (Not that they would tell anyone even if they were)  Anyways, Eune and Ji Hoon both said they were sad and lonely.  I noticed Ji Hoon and Eune both lost a lot of weight.  Ji Hoon definitely looked skinny.  Now, he's looking a little better.  He seems happy from all the fb pics I've seen from him "Five Fingers" Japan conference.
I posted my first mv with my favorite Royal Couple on facebook, Ji Hoon loves Yoon Eun Hye.  It's to the song, "A Thousand Years".  I noticed an error, so I fixed it and actually deleted and added different pics.  I will add the link from my Youtube account.  Enjoy!!!
http://youtu.be/m2nHthBgLCw

Take care everyone...I am almost done with Chapter 14 of my fanfic, "Always In My Heart"  Maybe this week for sure.

I will keep shipping until one or the other says otherwise.

Guest koreanlove409

Thanks Novchime, So what of the other actress is real?? or is it a rumor?? was reached to confirm? I know she is with another guy, but at that time gong said he was with her. If so, it is a big disappointment, because I was there he met Yoon Eun Hye. They are great friends, is safe, because even their friendship endures, I know she has supported him with their problems and has seen his films. She also dressed in military when he entered the army, that is significant. But then, maybe she now likes or liked before but they were not together. Now you could have anything, or already there.

Guest koreanlove409

I also read that at the beginning of gong, he liked the other actress but over time has been set at Yoon Eun Hye. In Baeksang award in 2009, saw a discomfort on the part of the two very suspicious body language wise. What good s currently still have contact and is very important, in contrast with the other actress nothing. I always suspected he was with Yoon Eun Hye, for behind the scenes, and photos of them in other places outside of dishes, however with another actress never saw anything, just the photo shoot they did.

Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11, Thanks for the items you mentioned.  It is still a question whether they had a relation, or they split up, or they are in a relation again.  JiHun wore a ring and bracelet which are familiar to us.  Eune also wore a scarf which is familiar.  We will see when the time comes what is really the status.  In the meantime, JiHun looks happy in his latest pictures.  I hope that Eune is also happy.

By the way, I cannot see your movie.....

@koreanlove409: I would not worry too much about the other actress.  It is past and she now has somebody. Maybe she visited JiHoon before, but that was in 2008?  And we do not know if that was only friendship or more.

@mabelle: the Come to Play in on page 33 of this thread.  You can also google!

Greetings to all!

Guest Goongfan11

Hi Novchime,I sometimes have doubts about the two, but I know they are at least very good friends.  As you say, I just would like for the two to have a happy and healthy life whether together or separately.
I didn't know I had uploaded the mv as private.  I changed it to public.  Try it again for me and let me know if it worked.  It always works for me because I am the admin.
http://youtu.be/m2nHthBgLCw

@Hi koreanlove409 - Thanks for your interest in the Royal Couple (that's just a term I use for as a couple).

Guest novchime

@Goongfan11: it is lovely!  I like it.  Nice memorable pictures of the two.  Showed how happy and caring they were together.  I love them more whenever I see pictures like this.  Especially with the proper song in the background.... I can get very emotional! 

I like the song a lot.  I hope it was/is true.  True love never ends....

You have to teach me how to make an mv!

Take care!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!! I finished Chapter 14 of Always In My Heart.  I think I will only need one more chapter to finish this fanfic.  Enjoy!http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com/always-in-my-heart-chapter-14/

Guest novchime

@Goongfan11: very good!  You are really very productive.  I am stuck for months already with my thesis paper, while at the same time you have made several chapters of your fanfic already.  I admire your self-discipline.  I guess it is also because what you write is much more interesting than what I write.  You entertain us with your story.... Thanks!  But just one last chapter more...????  I wish you would have a sequel or completely another story about our Royal Couple !!!

@Mabelle:  hello.... hope you are fine today!

Take care you two and all the Hyoonies !!!!

Guest Goongfan11

Hi Novchime...thank you for encouraging me to finish this fanfic.  I enjoyed coming up with the story.  I am only able to work on it because I am on vacation for the summer.  Once, I start teaching again by August 1st, I won't have as much free time, so this will probably be my only fanfic that I write of the Royal couple.  
I wish I could help you with your thesis.  When I worked on my Master's in Education, I did it with a group of teachers, so we all supported and helped each other through the process.  They were a big help through the whole program.  I commend you for working on your second Master's.  I am completely done with higher education.  If anything, I will study on things that I am interested in.  Maybe it should be in writing?  I could use some pointers.  In any case, novchime...work hard...fighting!!!  Take care my friend.  
I've decided to have a poll on what the Royal couple should have for twins.  If you want to vote, click on the link:http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com

Guest novchime

Hi Goongfan11,

I will read your fanfic after Wednesday.  I told my supervisor I will submit something before Thursday.  I think my thesis is now progressing well.  My supervisors saw that it contained more than they thought (very disappointing that they did not read well before giving comments).  Like you, I do not plan to do any advance studies anymore.  What I now have is enough.  Then I will have time to do more interesting things like reading and watching..... 

For you, I think you can explore writing more.  You know how to keep the interest of your readers in every chapter.  You also give background information (e.g. traditions in S Korea), so there is also something to learn.

I like the picture in your voting form.  Looks like you working on the fanfic.

Take care...

Archived