♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest novchime

Hi @mabelle147,  I agree with you.  At first I could not use the word "flirting" with what YEH did, because of the negative connotation of the word. But indeed, if you honestly look at it, they flirted with each other.  As long as both liked what they were doing and they were not attached to anybody, then it was ok !!!!!  It is really funny to watch their bts's.  There is nothing like it that I have seen between each of them and other actors.  I think they really got attracted to each other during filming.  I really love them together.  I hope they end up together in real life.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
I am back at work, so I won't get to post as much, but I had to give a shout out to all my chingus here.  
I agree with @novchime and @mabelle , Eune and Ji Hoon definitely were flirting with each other by the time it got to around episode 7 onwards.  I think they actually hit it off with each other early into the drama.  Eune said that she is normally shy, but they seemed quite relaxed with each other.  I still remember from bts ep.15 where Ji Hoon is trying to hug Eune to let her know that he is starting to have feelings for her after their arguement about Shin being able to live without her in the Palace since he lived 19 years before without her.  LOVE that scene.  I could sense CK's sadness that she was willing to divorce Shin, but Shin didn't want them to get divorced.  Then he back hugs her and turns her around to hug her tightly and in the bts, Eune starts to giggle and Ji Hoon hits her for doing that (he doesn't hit her hard).  That was so funny, because he was trying to be serious.  I can tell that they were starting to really get along from that point on.438f7dc6-399c-478a-8adf-b30518ad8b7f_zps
@ novchime I am uploading the mv that I made using the song, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri ft. Steve Krazee   http://youtu.be/m2nHthBgLCw
I still am hoping that they are a couple.  Did you see the pic that was on Ji Hoon loves Eun Hye fb saying that they both went to Paris on a vacation.  Whether or not they went together is just something that I am hoping is true.  That would be awesome.b43e9826-17f2-4be7-83ff-f028920400f0_zps

Guest novchime

Dear Krzy77,

I also guess they were together, or at least they were in Paris around the same time.  Ji Hoon was definitely in Paris as can be seen in the photos: the Eiffel tower, the river, the buildings, etc.  It was in the winter: there was snow in the picture with the Eiffel tower and the people in the pictures wore jackets and scarfs.  Eune's picture (in your post) was posted in her Soompi thread around 7 February, and there it said she was in Paris.  So about the same time in Paris.  And do you remember that the scarf of JiHoon is similar to the scarf Eune wore after she returned from Japan (please see my post, dated May 22 on page 35 of this thread)?  Just coincidence?

Take care and enjoy your new class....

Guest novchime

@Krzy77:  I forgot to say that I like your video and the song!  I am humming the song the whole day while thinking of the royal couple!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goongfan11

I don't know how or when it happened, but my username got changed back to Goongfan11.  Oh well...maybe it is fate that I keep this as my name forever here at Soompi threads.  I am no longer krzy, but Goongfan.  It suits me, right?
Well, I hope more people come to this thread, even if it's to just post their favorite scene from Goong or talk about our delusional wish for Eun Hye and Ji Hoon to do Goong 2.  That would be the best!!!  Now, that Ji Hoon is doing Medical Top Team, as others have said, there might be a chance for the two to continue the story of whether Shin Goon and Chae Kyung end up having a baby or if it was just indigestion.  It would be daebak if she was pregnant and then they can show what happens to the young couple through pregnancy and childbirth.  They are old enough now, that it would work.  Lol... :)) :)) :))
149409_3972588893530_2034743885_n_zps546

We want to see more bedroom scenes and they can make it comical just like in Goong.  It was just so great to watch them act silly and shy with each other.  I can just imagine...kekeke
wakeup_zps588c1fb7.jpg

How about a scene something like this?  "The baby's crying, Shin goon.  You go change his diaper and give him a bottle, while I sleep in for a bit more." said Chae Kyung. Shin is not budging and just turns over to ignore Chae Kyung."Yah, yah!  It's your turn to do diaper duty!" moans Chae Kyung."Go ask, Court Lady Choi to do it for us, okay."  Shin just turns over and falls back to sleep."Aigoo...you're forgetting Shin Goon.  We don't have the luxury of our servants anymore. Chae Kyung looks at Shin while clenching her teeth. Fine!  I'll get up, but you better make breakfast for me then!"  Chae Kyung is perturbed (annoyed).
Just my silly thoughts of what it would be like for the Crown Prince and Crown Princess as new parents. :-j :-j :-j
Take care chingus!

@Goongfan,
Hi Hi...... Annyeong..  :-h

i'm sorry for sharing my opinion here.. I hope the admin don't mind...
thank you dear! >:D<

Goongfan,
actually I like this username better. don't know, maybe becoz I'm just familiar with it, and really 'sounds' like you.. qeqeqe...  :D

your last post is LOL... qeqeqe.. :D

Mian, since I read your fanfic while I was on the trip, I couldn't be able to make note in more details.

but of course I like ch. 1, ch. 16, and most of chapters which having Shin-CK 'time alone'! :\"> :\">
especially when Shin was being so calm yet so passionate with CK!  ;))
sooooo... he's in his prime time, rite? whooooaaaaa..
can't stop to imagine JJH doing this! 8->  :-\"  O:-) 

and this ch. I remember, which when CK lost the baby.  :-O
She carelessly riding horse when she was pregnant. and like she was in Goong drama, CK juts did not feel guilty for his mistakes at first. she was defensive, cries a lot, asking Shin to immediately came, just to let him knew that she lost her baby because the horse made her fall!
(though at heart she knew that she was wrong)

and how can she agree to ride horse just together with Yul, and then agree to compete!
Aigooo... 
X(

Shin
(even he was very busy and tired), try to understand and comprehend, and forgive CK,
and he was the one who do the 1st attempt to improve the situation. 
[-(

.. see, you write it so well, I was annoyed by CK when I read the chapter!
=D>

Shin has changed alot, to be more moderate, more understanding to CK' character
He is indeed a honest, responsible, caring man. and smart! and faithful! and handsome!

:x  =P~   :x

and I love Young Ah, he is soo cuteee..  he will be a good looking one in his next 15 years!
Just like his Appa.... 
:P  :-*

Well done Goongfan! and Thank you! your fanfics are really entertaining and heals my longing to JJH and Goong
>:D<

really wish we can see new pic of JJH-YEH.., even if it's only shows that they attend a same event. 
;)

ps..
reading your fanfic also helps me to understand some of Korean vocab!
  :D

@Novchime,
Annyeong to you too !
I've seen your nice comments and supports in almost (or was it in all..) of Goongfan chapter..

also would like to share my thumbs up for you in searching and finding the detail location of JJH (in France)  :-bd

Hugging you from here! >:D<

Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11 (I am happy you use this name again) and @Mabelle (welcome back),

Nice to see your posts. I am on vacation now, so I cannot answer long. Anyway, I also love Goongfan's fanfic. It helped quenched my thirst for the royal couple. I read @lualm also has a fanfic? Will search for it and read it.

Take care you two. I missed you.

Regards and take care to the other hyoonies (and hunnies)!

Guest Goongfan11

@ mabelle - Thank you for your nice comments about my fanfic.  I enjoyed writing the story, even though it took a long time, it was a labor of love because of the main characters.  CK was so slow (dim witted) at times in the drama, so I tried to keep that part of her personality in the story.  Shin was becoming more mature and understanding and so was CK near the end.But then again CK will always been a bit immature, but still her charming self.  I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
@novchime - You are very good at finding out details and news on both Eune and Ji Hoon.  You can be our FBI for the Royal couple.  Find out their whereabouts and details, if any on their relationship to each other.  Lol. B-) :-? ^:)^
Keep this thread going.  Someday, I will still wish for the two to make another drama together, whether it is Goong 2 or another Romantic Comedy.  They would get a lot of fans and people to watch it I'm sure.  The TV stations are crazy not to try and get these two to make another drama together.  The original Goong is still very popular and has reruns all over the world.  I started liking kdramas because of Goong.  My ship is sailing until the very end....happy sailing!!!  :-h 8-> :x

@Goongfan,
agree. Novchime can be our detective! qeqeqe! :D  :P

and yes, that side of CK character (little bit of immature) yet kind heart and funny, got Shin attached and love her even more.
:x

i wish soon we can see JiHoon happy with someone he loved (maybe we can witness him announcing his engagement
<:-P )

if
up to next 2-3 years JiHoon looks as if he's still single, I would shake my head and say.. "please Jihoon, shows us any woman you like, get engaged and have children!)
whahaha...

if it's with YEH, then it will be much much better! alot of fans will be very happy! party in the housee!

:P   ;)

@Novchime,
enjoy your vacation.. \:D/ , have a nice trip and be back safely :-h 

Guest Goongfan11

@ maybelle - I had to laugh at your comment about Shin's quality of seed.   :)) =)) :P
Ne, maja! (Yes, your right!)  Even with the 3 years after Young-ah's birth, having the twins made their family grow fast.  Then, to get pregnant in less than a year after the twins, probably is around a little over 5 years after the marriage in Macau.  Shin has very good seed, indeed! =)) =)) =))
Chae Kyung or Shin will have to get snipped if they don't want to have any more babies.  Shin goon has very good swimmers!  Having the pregancy problems was part of the drama and people do have hard times getting pregnant when there is stress in their lives.  I actually have an acquaintance from work who couldn't get pregnant for 10 years and then all of a sudden she got pregnant and now she has two kids.  Life can give you curve balls sometimes.  No one knows when or how sometimes a miracle happens.
I can just imagine Shin trying to get Chae Kyung alone because his personality is just like any hot blooded guy who is discovering love for the first time.  He was very well restrained when they married because they HAD to for family sake.  Once they married because they both wanted to, well...he's like "Now, let's get the party started!"  That's why I really think like you do.  They did it (sex) after the hiccup scene.  Why would Shin wait all night for her to stop? He wasn't leaving until he got some...if you know what I mean.  Lol.
Gotta go...now I want to watch Goong again or read my own fanfic again.  Did you like the songs I picked to go with the scenarios?  I don't know, sometimes it helps with the feeling or mood in the story.
Take care...annyeong my friend.  :-h :-h :-h
Oh yea...and I agree with you on Ji Hoon announcing an engagement.  I would love to see Eune with Ji Hoon in real life, but if it's not meant to be, then that's okay too.  I just want the both to be happyily married with someone and have babies right away too!  Nowadays, it seems that there are some actors/actresses that announce their engagement/marriage after getting pregnant.  I don't know if that will happen to either one of our favorite couple, but in all honesty...I would just be happy for them if they get married.  Getting pregant in your 30's is very common nowadays, but really...there are more complications the older one gets (women).  I don't want to see Eune have complications, so please...get married soon and have babies!!! ;)) ;) [-O< [-O<

@Goongfan,
I dont know, I cant choose all of them

but I want you to know that I tried to choose these for your last post:

INSIGHTFUL
AWESOME
LOL 
:>  v :>

agree, it's a reality, woman has age limitation for delivering babies in safest way
she will turn into 30.. hopefully they will decide to move their relationship forward asap

cant wait to see how cute their baby will be, noh. maybe like young ah...  
:\"> :x

although if we need to choose, i still prefer to hug & kiss his Appa instead
whahahaha

:D 

Guest novchime

@Goongfan, nice to hear about the swimmers and curve balls.  Looks like his seeds are very sportive!

It is nice to have babies, and I agree, the older you get, the more risk you have in delivering and also having a normal baby.  So I hope they think about this.  On the other hand, if they will get married, there are also a lot of things they can enjoy as married couple without any baby yet.  When the baby comes, their hands will be tied already.  So I would wish they will first enjoy the married life, having holidays here and there, being free to do what they want and when and how (eh it is becoming more and more p....   I better stop)..

But first, they have to announce.  And like Goongfan, if they are not meant for each other, then pity for us.  But what is important is their own happiness!

BTW, I am not really a good detective.  It just so happened that I know the places where tourists go to in Paris, and I can remember vaguely where you see works of arts shown in the streets.  Then a little googling and internet searching, and bingo, I found the place!!!  Also, if I remember right, close to the place I mentioned is a museum where works of Dali are shown.  This is very interesting for somebody who likes art (cough, cough, Eune!).

Guest novchime

Hey, I think I found the fanfic (now realized one of them...) of @lualm.  It was recommended by somebody in her web blog (http://meyza.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/my-fanfic-recommendation/), where she said:

"Next is Whispers to the Cloudless Sky by lualm@soompi. Featuring: Lee Shin and Shin Chae Gyoung with original story, but it is sooooo gooooood. At first u’ll question Shin why did he do it? Why oh why we thought u love her? Are you crazy? Have u lost your mind? But as time goes by u’ll be surprise in how much he loves her more than she can imagine.  I’ve read it more than twice. Here is the link: http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=119973"

I am very curious about this fanfic...

Then I saw another one: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/gorgeouslua/chapter_0.shtml, also by lualm.  I did not know @lualm was/is such a writer!

@Novchime,
you're such a detective type, and that France location is just one sample.
I find you like to do researching, describing, analyzing, and creating a pre-theory.. for some of issues
and it's fun to read!

:-bd

I guess Goongfan kinda thought the same :D 

is this the same slipper which we talk about in FB?

stars-dazzle-at-the-vip-premiere-of-quot

Guest novchime

@Mabelle,  the color looks different, so I think it is not the same slipper.  Gosh, he likes slippers!  But don't you think this one looks quite small?  JiHoon attended a movie premiere in the above, and if I remember right, Eune attended the same premiere as well.  She wore the black and white stripes pants with black blouse (if I am correct).  When I saw their pictures, I thought like he was not really planning to go to the premiere, but was dragged by somebody (cough, cough) to go along.....

Girls
found this by googling..
if not mistaken, the answer came from Elizabeth Barba (she's in the FB forum, isn't she?)

well, I hope she's correct
<:-P

id="pageTitle"Who is joo ji hoon girlfriend? In: Celebrities, South Korea [Edit categories]

Joo Ji Hoonwww.everything.org.uk/Joo-Ji-HoonDiscuss everything to do with Joo Ji Hoon Ads Answer: it's Yoon Eun Hye...the rumour about Song Ji Hyo was just that, a rumour... there were no paparazzi pictures of Ju Ji Hoon with Song Ji Hyo, but guess what there were with YEH, holding hands on the street in casual clothes. also, what is it with Korean celebrities and boxes of cherries? they also said that about Li Bo Young... suspicious...

picture Improve this Answer... Improve First answer by Elizabeth Barba .
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_joo_ji_hoon_girlfriend&isLookUp=1#Q=who%20is%20joo%20ji%20hoon%20girlfriend

Archived