♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yannyayson

Annyeong!! 
When I saw this picture, I thought of course, I have to share it with you guys!yeah, it maybe edited and all, but still... ahh, made me giddy thinking maybe they're really together! 
Take Care Hyunnies!!!  :x :x :x 575671_476400402438219_437098393_n.jpg943726_472718189473107_1583488759_n.jpg402925_439304666147793_1746708786_n.jpg66470_420526014692325_1103812957_n.jpg734422_430114187066841_1061329907_n.jpg

I just LOVE these two......     

They do look good together....gosh, i am just so afraid to hope...I don't know if my heart can take it if they end up with other people (sorry, just being honest). But then again, y'all gonna help me through it, right? :D Oh well...let me do some catching up and i'll be cheering for these two soon enough  :-bd
@novchime...thanks much for the sizzling welcome!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hyunnies! :-h :-h :-h
@ Cynder- sisssssyyyy!!!! nice to see you here! hehehe...same thing sissy, i feel my heart would break into pieces if they will not end up together.. but still there are slivers of hope that they might be really together in real life... this thing gives us hope.. try to click on the link sissy.. hehehe..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4118563342800&set=o.224922537635004&type=1&theater

644273_4118563342800_1761695619_n.jpg

Guest novchime

Hey @sophie!!!  nice to see you here too!  Welcome aboard!

We all want to see them again.  I hope our wish will come true.  Please, Key East listen to our request !!!

We know that many K-celebrities like to make signs.  Here are pictures created by Ahun (thanks!) which show the two made the V sign since they were still young!!!!  Isn't the V a peace sign? 

249096_4131129216939_1608059370_n.jpg

945497_4139528386913_184868454_n.jpg?oh=

Here is a nice picture from Goong.  Nice smiles of Jihun and Eun Hye.  What a memorable and enjoyable time they had!

432183_141825892669935_1223461672_n.jpg

Have a nice day/evening!

Guest novchime

Hello all,

Nice to be here again.  Here are nice and juicy pictures from Goong (taken from JJH-YEH fan club).  The last picture shows Eune blushing when the episode was shown during her fan meeting in Japan in 2006 or 2007 (????).  And of course, not to forget, you can also see Alfred!

Enjoy!

3625_3961515336698_1478389996_n.jpg

534472_177642689043409_1116315368_n.jpg

Guest novchime

By the way, I am reposting this picture.  I first put it under the picture with V signs.  I do not know how it disappeared.

YEH-JJH_LSign_zpsb4e0bf44.jpg

Cheers!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
Love this couple so much!!!  Thanks Yanny for the cute pics of the couple together in recent pics of them.  Maybe I can use one for my fanfic, is that ok?
Hi Novchime...I figured out how to add photos with your help...Yay!!!  Now I can put up lots of nice pics of our Royal couple. 
Here I go!!!!
534405_3971537107236_83971170_n_zps2f4dd
Let's see...do you want me to buy you these cute shoes?Getawaybts3_zps082ab3a0.jpg I think we need to practice more of our love scenes together in private...hehehe.

wakeup_zps588c1fb7.jpg

What...6:00?  Can't I sleep in?

Guest nikmah

Hello all Hyoonies,,,,I'm here again!!" am really miss you're all, also missing so much with urineun seja Jihoon & sejabin Eunhye...@Yannyayson; how are you?? thanks for those cute pictures, the're really cute together,if they were real couple,...i was one of being happy & so thankful for them. @novchime, how are u doing?? also thanks a lot about Jihoon & Eunhye are pictures affectionatly kissing, I <3 Alfred too, notice that's V signs & everything, anyway, I think it's not just coincidence/whatever, actually i'm confused with their relationship, but, I do believe there's something happened between them, strange? isn't??" @goongfan11, keurom, I will be visiting to your blog for chapter 11th, i've seen first chapter to 10th, am really like the stories line, & still to be continue?? "FIGHTING!!" @cynder unni, Annyeong haseyo?? also miss you here,,,:-):-)

Guest Goongfan11

I just got finished with Chapter 13 of Always in my Heart.  For those interested in reading it, just click on my blog.I know my fanfic seems extremely long.  It's just like a kdrama with too many episodes. lol.It is coming closer to the end.
I wish they would just do their own version of Goong 2 so that we can see these two actors shine again.  At least if they ever decide to do Goong 2, it has to have Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon.  No other actors can do a great job like they did.Take care Hyoonies.See some of you in fb too. bingungmama's Blog…

Hi Hi Hi.. as promised in my other threads,
@Yanny, @Goong, @Novchime..
hallo @Nikmah and @Cynder!

:-h

sorry it's bit long...

** taken from asianfanatics archieve

So, fellow Hunnies/Hyonnies......the BTS/Ng scenes of Goong may already be a yr old but I just had to asked my expert friend, who majored in Sociology and who's doing her research on interactionism, to help me decipher the BTS actions of YEH-JJH! ;) Mind you, it wasn't easy for her to help me out --- had to prod her and bribe her! :P

Gotta warn you, this post is gonna be floating not just bubbles but a giant hot air balloon, so enjoy my friend's scholarly analysis of JJH and YEH. ;D

She says, they sure did a lot of flirting but that she thinks they actually crossed over to a more comfortable level during the filming and YES, it's possible that they may have started dating even during the filming. She doesn't just think that the two liked each other --- she strongly believes so. JJH definitely was the pursuer --- and YEH responded but was the more guarded of the two. Now, whether or not they are STILL together, we will need recent clips, right? :)

Now, I didn't get to show her every single BTS/Ng out there but she thinks the major turn around of their friendship/relationship occurred sometime in between BTS 15 to ep. 18 and in BTS20-21 , it already showed that they had something more going on.

In BTS 15, JJH was still very tentative and unsure of his actions towards YEH. But in Ep. 18, he tickled her feet, he grabbed her lips --- actions that already crossed their professional boundaries.

The fact that JJH even knew that YEH's ticklish part was her feet is a very intimate detail of how close they were. My friend then asked me, would you even let a guy that you're not flirting w/or not attracted to/or do not like, do those things to you? I wouldn't, would you?

In BTS 20-21, JJH kept trying to feed YEH with the rice cake while she was explaining that they couldn't be a couple --- JJH's feeding YEH was his way of showing that even if she was saying that they weren't a couple --- he was "marking" YEH as "his" by feeding her in front of the camera. And YEH's acceptance, opening her mouth even after what she said, was a "submissive" move on her part --- she was acknowledging to JJH, yes, you are special to me and this was actually an important telling move on her part as she had to negate what she was saying. And my friend says, NOTICE just how close JJH's arm was to YEh's body when he fed her. ;)

JJH could have fed her with his left hand (more appropriate) but he fed YEh with his right hand, so close to her body, it almost brushed her........okay, so, done deal, he appeared to know where he stood with YEH.

In NG Ep. 23, on the couch, when YEH was trying to remove JJH's tie and he refuses, but then she says(in subtitles) what, you kissed me first, and then they stared at each other -- that was a moment full of hidden conversations, so says Ms. Sociology. Was she referring to their kiss scene or their "real" kiss?

In a BTS where JJH touched YEh's chin --- and YEH couldn't look at JJH straight in the eye, it wasn't because she couldn't hold the eye contact --- her eyes moved to the side where it supposedly meant, "remembering, affection..."

My friend got confused with the last chap BTS bec. ironically, the more actions she sees of them being closer, they became more guarded. I told her that I guess in Korea, they can't really be open about their relationship. :-X

In the Green tea fan cam moment, JJH casually grabbed YEh's drink and drank fr. it, again, NO hesitation. My friend says, the intimate detail is not fr. JJH drinking YEH's drink (sure, sharing a drink fr. the same bottle is intimate) but what's more intimate and more telling was that, he appeared CONFIDENT of their relationship that he can grab her drink without asking her for it.

At this point, my friend said, they looked like they were done flirting and already knew where they stood with each other.

Fans hearts were crushed during the MBC awards bec they weren't very close --- but, she says, closely watch the eye contact (watch the oh so subtle eyebrow raising when they look at each other when they did the intro thing, supposedly an involuntary action for "affection...") and their body movements --- YEh and JJH were "mirrorring" each other, another sign of closeness, if not, "coupledom."

Whew...and she had more explanations/technical jargons that's making my head explode right now --- but yeah, you bet I'm deliriously happy about this whole thing --- now have to accompany her to the Mag mile for sum good eatin.......part of her bribe. : :)

unquote

Archived