♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Chingus!!! (Friends) :-h :-h :-h
@ mabelle - YAH!!!  I thought I was perverted, but you take the cake!  =)) [-X :-O
 Your post is making me laugh so much...hehehe...if I can find a more perverted pic of Ji Hoon, I'll let you know or post it for you for your collection. 
;)) :P \:D/
@novchime - You and I need to buy some kind of calming medication for our poor mabelle.  She wants to check out Ji Hoon's lower body parts.  I only think about how good looking he is and how handsome he looks in his fashionable outfits, espcially when he is wearing a suit.  Mabelle is stripping him with her eyes. [-X :-\" ;)  YAH!!!...Mabelle...I never thought of Ji Hoon in that way, now look what you started!!!
About Eune's new drama. Yes, mabelle, I saw her new hairstyle for the drama on Eune's thread in Soompi.   Lots of people are making comments about how unattractive she looks with that hairstyle.  I left a nice comment saying that it's probably for the drama and that we should support our Crown Princess' new drama.  She will probably transform from a plain Jane to a beautiful and stunning woman.  Besides, Eune's character is always known for being beautiful in the inside, which makes her even more beautiful on the outside.  I love all of Eune's dramas.  The critics might say otherwise, but I always enjoy seeing her dramas.  Also, the TV stations only look at ratings, which I don't think is always right.
I do miss so of our regulars here on Ji Hoon's thread.  I wonder what happened?  Maybe, people are just busy.  I'm busy too...but I love chatting with you gals and seeing all the nice pics and videos of our one and only.  :x :-*
So, novchime...you really liked my pic of Eune, instead of cutie patootie Boo?  Maybe, I should use the pic of Eune and Ji Hoon kissing.  The one I use for fb. I just thought that if I used Boo, then if I went on other threads in Soompi, I wouldn't look like I was only a Goong fan.  IDK...I am a die hard fan though, huh?
It has been between 90 to 100 degrees here in sunny, Southern California for the whole month of August and possibly all of September.  Luckily, we bought Solar for the house, so our electric bill won't be as high compared to those who do not have solar.  We didn't do too bad last year.  We paid only $1,000. compared to over $2,000 without solar.
Anyways, enough about the hot weather...how are things going your way?  Yes, teaching has kept me very busy, but I really am enjoying the first graders.  I am teaching them to use aegyo (cute gestures).  When I was teaching them the different types of sentences, I said, "Explanatory sentences are sentences that are with feeling and emotion or excitement."  So, I said, "I love you so much!" and made a heart shape with my hands above my head like they do in all those Kdramas.  And I also showed them how to do the one like the pic of Eune below.  The kids all laughed.
b95a6325-d2d3-4d60-8f6c-28d438b8da98_zps

Wouldn't it be cute to use these pics below for my next fanfic, if I ever get around to doing it?  I will have the whole Royal family go on a vacation in the snow.
d93fec4a-25dc-43cc-9bc5-c9a3ad78d679_zps

The Queen Shin Hoo Mama and King Lee Shin and Young-ah below.983a6c62-c2d0-446f-8d9f-559d2372abc0_zps

They all look so cute together...I wish they have a family soon...either together or with another.  I'd like to see them become parents someday soon.
Gotta go my friends...see you soon! :x >:D<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11,
You can choose whatever picture you like. I can imagine that if you go to other threads, you want to use a neutral picture.
We are starting to have autumn weather here - lots of rain and cooler temperature.
The winter clothing are nice.  Only some people do not like animal fur's...
So all the children in your class will be making the signs of Jihoon and Eune later....
:)>- :)>- :)>-

@mabelle, did you get the answer of JiHoon already?

Take care... all of you....

Guest Goongfan11

Hi @novchime!
I wish we had autumn weather in California.  We only see Hot and not as hot...lol.  California is usually sunny and warm except during the Winter and Spring.  We will get some rain and cooler weather, but the coldest is usually in the low 60's.  That's not very cold.
Yeah, mabelle ... What was Ji Hoon looking for?  Did you find out or did you have to help him look?  Forget it...I don't want to know.  It's between you and Ji Hoon.  lol.  :P:)>- ;))
Can't wait for October!!!  Are you gals watching any dramas right now?  I am enjoying watching "Who Are You" with Taecyeon from 2pm and Kim Jae Wook.  He's one of Ji Hoon's model friends who went into acting also.  He is so good looking too.  Also, I'm watching, "The Master's Sun".  Both have ghosts in the storyline.  It's interesting that Eune is doing a romantic comedy with a time travel genre.  I love romantic comedies more than melodramas, so I am looking forward to seeing this drama.
  I'm also watching a Tawainese drama called "Just You" with Aaron Yan and Guo Xue Fu.  This is only my second Tawainese drama that I've seen.  It's kinda cute.  Oh, yeah and I'm watching "Good Doctor".  Another medical drama that's very good.  
Well, gotta go watch "Who Are You".  A new episode just came out.  Kekeke...I'm michoso!! (crazy!!)
Annyeong, my chingus. :-h :-h :-h

Goongfan11 said: Annyeong Chingus!!! (Friends) :-h :-h :-h
@ mabelle - YAH!!!  I thought I was perverted, but you take the cake!  =)) [-X :-O
 Your post is making me laugh so much...hehehe...if I can find a more perverted pic of Ji Hoon, I'll let you know or post it for you for your collection. 
;)) :P \:D/
>> YAAH, Goongfan!! You know me so well !!!

About Eune's new drama. Yes, mabelle, I saw her new hairstyle for the drama on Eune's thread in Soompi.   Lots of people are making comments about how unattractive she looks with that hairstyle.  I left a nice comment saying that it's probably for the drama and that we should support our Crown Princess' new drama.  She will probably transform from a plain Jane to a beautiful and stunning woman.  Besides, Eune's character is always known for being beautiful in the inside, which makes her even more beautiful on the outside.  I love all of Eune's dramas.  The critics might say otherwise, but I always enjoy seeing her dramas.  Also, the TV stations only look at ratings, which I don't think is always right.
>> Yes, I Hope she will transform into her usual beauty. Ji Hoon was having a flat hair on his 1st reading day, right. (maybe bcoz of his hat). but now we've got one of his best good looking profile with the clean cut hair. Yeey!!
So, novchime...you really liked my pic of Eune, instead of cutie patootie Boo?  Maybe, I should use the pic of Eune and Ji Hoon kissing.  The one I use for fb. I just thought that if I used Boo, then if I went on other threads in Soompi, I wouldn't look like I was only a Goong fan.  IDK...I am a die hard fan though, huh?
>> so it is Pickaboo... sorry. Patootie Boo... :D
I like the Potato Blue :P . and I like the Goong kissing pic too...
but Novchime suggestion is also right. you may need a more neutral pic if you like to do posting in another threads.
but then I remember your name is Goongfan! how about changing into Anichan? then I'm confuse!

whihihihi.. No Help, eh!

Wouldn't it be cute to use these pics below for my next fanfic, if I ever get around to doing it?  I will have the whole Royal family go on a vacation in the snow.
d93fec4a-25dc-43cc-9bc5-c9a3ad78d679_zps

The Queen Shin Hoo Mama and King Lee Shin and Young-ah below.983a6c62-c2d0-446f-8d9f-559d2372abc0_zps

>> this boy is soo cute!! is he the same one which you have in "Always in my heart?"
i'm looking forward for your next fanfic, Goongfan. have your time.
but please make sure that you dont let us hang up in the air waiting for the next chapter for so long, OK.. whihihihi... I'm glad that I found yours when you have wrapped up the fanfic. otherwise I'll be crazy coz i have no enough patience! :))

uuhm.. and pleaseee dont forget about having good genes of seeds.. whehehe.
this is 1 reason why I prefer to have another story line i/o having the sequel of "always in my heart"
if Goongfan continue the story, can you imagine, Novchime, how many children do LS-CK have at the end of the story? 10?
LOL .... B-)

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  Especially to the one and only michoso mabelle!!!  :)) 8-}
I was laughing so hard at your comments...
I think if I decide to continue the fanfic of "Always In My Heart", Paeyha, Lee Shin will need to go to the doctor for the "Big Snip"!!!  Poor Chae Kyung's body will not be able to handle anymore pregnancies or else she will become michoso (crazy) for sure.
Sorry...I already decided that four kids for the Royal family is more than enough to start half of a baseball team. 
And yes, the little boy in the pic is the same one from my fanfic.  His real name is Daniel Hyunoo LaChapelle.  His mother is Korean and his father is Canadian, I believe.  He was on a Korean reality show called Rainbow Kids.  He's now 7 or 8 years old.  As he is getting older, he looks more Caucasian.
I still have no idea what I am going to write about though...I'll think of something to have these two together...hmmm...but, I think the baby making days are over, but not the lovemaking!  :\"> :P;))
If you have any ideas, let me know.  
Bye...silly willy mabelle...and novchime keep posting those nice mv's you find.  For some reason, I'm not having any luck with uploading from youtube.  I'm such a loser when it comes to computers.  :-? :(( L-)

Guest novchime

@jennaray,

Thanks a lot for the videos.  They are funny and warm.  I cannot get enough of these two. 
The bts and the drama (Goong) can make people happy...  I know the two have their private lives, but I really like to see them together.  I replayed Baeksang Award 2009 with the two several times yesterday.  I think that was the last time we saw them together?  In those videos (shown below) we can at least have a glimpse of how they react with each other in real life.  They easily share thoughts with each other (e.g. after the SNSD song).  They were also quite "physical" with each other, tapping each other comfortably on the shoulder.  JiHoon stayed with her the whole time until she left.  Maybe he even looked out when she was leaving.  I hope they will allow us to see them together again soon.    Please, oh please.... [-O< [-O< [-O<

Thanks to Jihuntube for these  two videos:

Greetings and have a nice weekend  ....

Guest Goongfan11

Thanks @jennaray - watching the mv's of Ji Hoon and Eune definitely make me happy and sad at the same time.  They looked so cute and happy together making Goong.  I really loved how they became quite close from doing the drama together.  I just hope that they are still close with each other.  I'm sure they both have a special place in each other's hearts since making Goong.  Ji Hoon had said so even in an interview.
Big hugs and hellos to all Hyoonies - novchime, mabelle, yanny, tarits, lualm, ziera25, jennaray (thanks again for the mv's) and anyone else that I may have missed.  ^:)^ :-bd >:D<
I'll post some pics of the Royal couple.  That I can do without any problems.45f7bd51-df46-4d9a-83b9-1bda31072dde_zps
Another pic with furry hoods.  Eune and Ji Hoon always looks so good together.
077bc925-e476-478d-9e6e-f06a5efcab66_zps

Eune seemed a bit shy sitting next to Ji Hoon during the Goong 1.5 show, but even on National TV, you get the sense that there is something more between them.
f9c65bda-a54b-4830-b059-ad4d18ad6921_zps

We want to see them together in real life like this...kurae? (right?)  Not in a drama...in REAL LIFE!!!
Annyeong, Hyoonies....  :-h :-h 8->

Guest ysgoguma4339

It's so good to see this thread here. I love this pair too and Goong is one of my fave kdramas. They were just the cutest couple I've seen during those times. I've missed this tandem. I'm hoping they'll have another project together. *crossfingers*  :):):)

Guest novchime

@ysgoguma4339: thank you for posting here and for supporting the two.  We all miss them together.  Yes, I will cross my fingers as well.

@goongfan11: probably they will not show their bed scene in REAL life.  But just the thought that they could be together in that scene (REAL life) is already very good.  Then we can use our pervy minds to think of all nice things they could do... :D:D:D

Guest ysgoguma4339

@novchime You're welcome :) Let's hope for that! :) Anyway, Eun Hye has an upcoming drama again 'The Future Choice'... I think you're aware of that too. 

@jennaray,
thanks for the videos.. watching Goong, its BTS, NG, Goong shows, always makes me smile and Happy!
for Goong show, too bad MBC delete the 6/8, 7/8 parts if not mistaken) .. i could not watch the show completely

@Novchime,
in the 2nd video, i smile when Ji Hoon tap YEH back smoothly, while after that he tap the next girl harder.. aigoo Ji Hoon ssi  :P
curious.. curious.. with their gesture.. is it more like a friend who have not meet for each other in a long time.., or a lover who tried to act formal ? ;)

and in the 1st video, KJH maybe thought secretly, that he prefer to go to other table if he can  :D

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh lkdfjsdlkfjslkfjwerlkgwerkgjnfelgkj i didn't know that there are still a lot of joo ji hoon x yoon eun hye fan out here until i finally bumped into the couples sections ;~~~~~; my overflowing feels right now <3 i've been fan for years cos these two brought me to the kpop lalalalaland and i thought everyone have forgotten about our bingung and taeja ;~; hello everyone!!!!! It's really really nice to see all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((hugs everyone)))))

Guest novchime

Hi @Justchillin, nice to see your post!  Warm welcome here!  Just like you, the royal couple (this is what we call them) have stolen our hearts.  We are staying here and hoping the two will have another drama together, and will end up together in REAL life.

Maybe you know already, the two have separate dramas which will start showing in October.  I hope you support them.

Greetings to all Hyoonies!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  A special hello to the newbies I see on this thread.  Greetings @ysgoguma and Justchillin!! :-h :-h :-h
It's nice to see some new shippers here.  Although Goong is like almost seven years old as a kdrama, no one can ever forget the wonderful story and the chemistry between both leads - JJH & YEH!  They really gave it their best to tell the Cinderella story of the Prince falling in love with an ordinary, but loveable and charismatic young girl.  It's really a cute story about an arranged marriage with no love gradually leading the Prince to shed his gruff and unemotional feelings for a girl who steals his heart and they end up marrying each other for love.  A simple story line, but told so well.  LOVE IT!!!  :x :P \:D/
I'll post some more memorable scenes from our favorite Royal Couple...7f350d22-f51e-4e01-af81-0aa5eae03788_zps
Remember, how sweet JJH was during bts when he grabbed Eune's backpack to show a bit of playfullness?
cd088fd9-2b91-45a2-b1bd-34109dfed5a4_zps

Shin goon misses his Crown Princess and decides to surprise her at Jejudo.  But, who can blame her, she's mad at him because he's so wishy washy with how he feels towards her.
ec120036-00db-42c2-a32f-9e531df63b43_zps

One of my favorite episodes and scenes from this episode.  This is where they start to become close, but then Hyo-Rin has to ruin everything.  Love how Chae Kyung tells Shin that he's become nicer because of her.
Take care everyone...I'll post some more of my favorite scenes later.  Anyone, please post what is your favorite scene and why?

@Goongfan11,

i like to see their outfit in jejudo. Cg with blue dress, she is pretty.Ls also looks handsome.

I like it when she acted kinda cold to him, just to shows that ls sometime un sensitive with her feeling!

waves to all newbies! Happy to have new friends around!

goongfan, mv is not available.

Usually i just copy the link into body message, and there it goes. Isn't working?

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  
@mabelle - Let's see if this works...I thought it was as simple as that, so I'll try it.  Before I was trying to cut & paste in the media link.

Archived