♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novchime

@Jennaray, thanks for the nice video!

Here are nice pictures during Yul's birthday in Goong (thanks to uraracafe28).  Beautiful faces of Ji Hoon , Eune and Yul!  @Goongfan11, I could really see the saliva, or is it something else ???

Have a nice weekend!

Guest Goongfan11

novchime

said: [color=#000099]

@Jennaray, thanks for the nice video!

Here are nice pictures during Yul's birthday in Goong (thanks to uraracafe28).  Beautiful faces of Ji Hoon , Eune and Yul!  @Goongfan11, I could really see the saliva, or is it something else ???

Have a nice weekend!

Guest Goongfan11

Hi mabelle!!!
Love the episode 23 kissing scene the best from Goong!!!  Ji Hoon and Eune look so passionate together!  Do you know which kissing scene I was talking about with his other female co-star from Five Fingers?  She seemed to just stand there while Eune is crying and giving it her all.  I love these two the best!!!
See you later my friend!   :x >:D<

:-h to @soleluna, @jennaray, @lxands, @Goongfan11, @Novchime

Jennaray,
Likes the vids! thanks to share them. Vid in your latest post, just reminds me to the sweetness of Goong..  :x

lxands,
thanks for sharing your thoughts. Like it! yes, I also found that the chemistry (off screen) between YEH with her co-actors were not the same with YEH-JJH.

even after Cola Kiss with KJH: once I saw a LTM last shoot BTS, KJH could not let YEH hand go (after shaking hands), but she was politely letting it go. she carefully acted polite to him. you know right, that Cola Kiss is... wheeeew!!
X_X

CP: YEH was having a lot of kissing scenes!
no wonder at the award, JJH kinda of teasing YEH about CP.
the cameramen directly swift the camera to GY, and GY looks little bit shy (or uncomfy).. whehehe :P

if
YEH-JJH were in a relation at that time, I salute JJH for his big heart.. letting his GF kisses other man alot, (even though it's just for filming purpose) ..whhhew... :P

and yes, Goongfan, I also thought JJH keep his relationship with his other co-actress just as a professional ones (after Goong - YEH).

the FF kisses.. sorry, they were abit dissapointing
:P..
why cant she did it well.. she had JJH as her kissing partner.. Aigooo.... and she couldn't maximizing him to his limit??! wheheheheh! :-\"
too bad for her.. and for us! :D
:-?

I think maybe JJH-YEH became so close and having loose/ relax gesture bcoz Goong was the drama when they grew together. they felt comfy  to each other, as best friends.
but seeing BTS (especially for ep Yul bday party and Macau),.. euuhm... I think it's more than that.. ? (**wink.. wink!) :-\"

uhm, Hyoonies,
actually once I felt little bit dissapointed, regarding pictures of them together.
After times I realize that there were more photoshopped pics of JJH-YEH instead of original ones.

well.. maybe it's because fans were so thirsty for having their lovely pics.
** if JJH-YEH are indeed in a 'relation', then they're too.. what it is.. miserly? (is that a correct noun?)

but I understand, as Novchime and Goongfan said, it's bcoz many bad fans back then.., also they just want to be protective for their private life, and we have to respect that.

my disappointment was up to stage that I just ready to let the dream go (about YEH-JJH).
but then Hyoonies giving hints like the accecories, shirts, etc.

and one with deep impression for me, was YEH interview when he was in Army. it was somethin' about "what do you want to say to your BF", and she was saying that he should not worry too much, and she will work out even if he's jobless.

duplicating what CG told LS after their kissing scene in ep 23 (ehem!!). 
:-O
THAT.. is something! and I consider this as new hint, since the show was .. in 2010 / 2011 (?)

** btw, Nov,  I've lost the link for the interview, do you mind to re-share if you still have it?
:D

SO.... AGREE, Araseo..... let's keep our dream, until each of them stated or showing differently..
anyhow I believe we all positively prays for their happiness above all

Cheers!

** sorry for my long post #-o

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong...@mabelle, @novchime, @lxands, @jennaray, all Hyoonies!!!
Thanks to jennaray for your latest mv from Goong.  It was so beautiful, I had slight tears in my eyes.  It really depicts the anguish and heartache from the drama that these two kept having to go through because of misunderstandings and pride (on Shin's part). Loved it!!!  Gomawo...  =D> :x ;;)
@ mabelle - Don't worry about your long post.  I love hearing about your thoughts on this thread.  If you say that, then I shouldn't be posting, because I almost always have long posts.  :)] :!!   Mianhae (Sorry)
I had to laugh at your comment about his costar from FF who had the handsome JJH as her kissing partner!!!  How can she not just melt in his arms?  She was so stiff!!!  She probably was in shock...:)) :P
She didn't know how to kiss back or would probably feel something if she did.  I heard that she is very young.  She is only 20 years old (I think), so having to kiss Ji Hoon was probably a shock for her. IDK...I'm not an actress, so I shouldn't tell her how she should do her job, but I'm just saying...as you have said...it had no feeling.  Not like Eune's acting.  
Your not kidding about her COLA KISS!  OMG...very good kissing between her and KJH.  Anyone who has seen that kiss all agree that Eune is a great kisser/actress.  In fact, all her kissing scenes are great!  Even with Gong Yoo from Coffee Prince...WOW!!!
Here we are talking about Eune kissing other guys on the thread that's supposed to be about only her and Ji Hoon...lol...Oh Well...we can't help it if both her and Ji Hoon are great kissers, even with other actors/actresses.  ;)) :P
 I think that Ji Hoon and Eune are very professional and leave the kissing at work as part of the job, but when they kiss with each other, it is definitely more passionate for the two of them. Hehehe...my delusional thoughts again.

But your right mabelle, both Ji Hoon and Eune are cool about them kissing other actors because they know it is just for work.  They know how to separate it.  Boy, if I were in Eune's shoes, I don't know though...Ji Hoon's kisses look so HOT!!!  But, so does Eune's...so your right...Ji Hoon is very cool too.
I'm bummed!!!  Youtube won't let me upload mv's anymore.  Why?  Does anyone know why?

@Goongfan11,

Thanks Goongfan.. for reading my posts.. I like yours too.. 
I dunno.. I like us when we can share our opinions, sharing our thoughts, our laughs, our p*******ness (cough cough..)
if one of us is slightly over the limit, other could 'bring' her by reminding her in a nice way, bcoz i believe all of us wants to have fun and have a happy chat.
we can do this stuff in this forum, so Like this! whehe :)>-

your last post above makes me smile from ear to ear, and laugh...
Eune is a great kisser, and  a great actress

JJH-YEH kissing scene.. if you're delusional, than you have me as your friend! whehehe... and many more!
Nope, JJH was new back then. he hasn't had a high skill acting yet back then.. do you know what I mean.. ;)
and so did YEH

uploading to YT >.. could you re-try within next hours? (maybe it's just an on spot error or something)?
I checked in YT, there were other who post his just in this 2 hrs

Guest soleluna

Goongfan11 said: @ soleluna - We shippers call ourselves Hyoonies for Joo Ji Hoon & Yoon Eun Hye, hence the nickname; Hyoonies!!! :)) :)) :))
Maybe, it is my delusional thoughts, but I'd like to think that Ji Hoon and Eune (as I like to call her) are at least very close friends after spending so much time together making Goong/Princess Hours.  If you look at bts (behind the scenes) videos of the two while filming Goong, you get the feeling that they are more than just co-workers/actors.  I've seen other bts of actors/actresses and neither seemed to show as much skinship and sincerity as Ji Hoon was to Eune and vice versa.
Now, many would say that I am delusional, and they may be right, but until one or the other states that they are in a committed relationship with another person, I will continue to ship these two together.  There are many pics of the two that have shared clothing, accessories and use similar poses that suggest that they are in close contact.
Whether they are together or not, only time will tell.  For now, I will just support the two separately and hopefully, one day, they will get to make another drama together, because I know for a fact that they are very popular since making Goong.
Take care my friends and keep posting news about our favorite Crown Prince and Crown Princess...fighting!!!   :x ;)) :-h

Guest novchime

Hi @Mabelle147,

The links to JiHoon's Come To Play Fashionista sessions with English subs are here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgql4k_eng-ctp-fashionista-special-081110-1-4_people#.UdC7k21v5sg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqlxl_eng-ctp-fashionista-special-081110-2-4_people#.UdC78G1v5sg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqmxi_eng-ctp-fashionista-special-081110-3-4_people#.UdC8A21v5sg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqpw7_eng-ctp-fashionista-special-081110-4-4_people#.UdC8Fm1v5sg

Those from Eune's are here (sorry I cannot find the ones with English subs, but I know they exist because I have seen them before).

Come to Play with My Black mini dress actresses (it was in the last session, at about 8:08, when Eune talked about her future husband):

She appeared another time with G.O.D.

Regards to all and take care....

@Novchime,

Thaaaank youuuuuu! Mwaak!

@goongfan11,

i just remember when u saying that JJH also having a hot kiss.

i agree. But Yaaaah! Dont u think she did kiss more than he did?

Btw lualm tossed her top 10 in another thread. Looking forward to your answer. Hihi

Hyoonies, u're welcome to join too. It's fun! : )

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
@ soleluna - I will ship until I hear one is with another, but until then...we wait and see.  I hope that Ji Hoon and Eune didn't get secretly married and then divorced.  I think that is very unlikely.  This would have been huge news and I don't think it would have been kept a secret, for sure.
@novchime - Thanks for uploading the "Come to Play" videos.  I will watch later this evening.  She has a cute voice, even though I don't know what she's talking about.  I love listening to Eune's voice just like I love hearing Ji Hoon's deep voice too. 
@ mabelle - I think your right about Eune having more kissing scenes than Ji Hoon.  She has made more romantic dramas than Ji Hoon, so there are more chances for her to do those type of scenes.  For Ji Hoon, he kissed Shin Min Ah from Naked Kitchen and had that really "steamy, hot!" make out behind some fake wall.  You know what scene I'm talking about, mabelle. ;) :x :P
I don't know why it shows up like this...just click on it and it should come up.  It did for me.   Right click on it and then click on open in new window.watch?v=tcc_SJbttQo&feature=youtu.be  The next video shows Eune going to JJH's premiere of "The Naked Kitchen"  She was interviewed by someone asking her probably, why did she come to his premiere?  OMG...she probably was jealous over that scene when Ji Hoon kissed SMA.  watch?v=crNuWYniJdc

I will be going to Ji Hoon's thread to answer those 10 questions.  I saw earlier this morning.  I'm trying to clean house and am taking a break now.  Hehehe...
Annyeong my friends! :-h :-h :-h

Guest novchime

Dear @Goongfan11,

If you want to copy a picture, right click on it and choose "Copy Image Location".  Then choose the Insert Image icon at the top of this message box, copy the location there (Ctrl V) and press Submit.  If this does not work, you can also do a Print Screen, use Paint or any picture editor, save as jpg or other formats, upload the picture in Photobucket or other sites, then copy the URL from it (click Direct in Photobucket). After copying the URL, you can again use the Insert Image icon at the top of the Soompi message box.

For videos, do like you said, Right click, then choose Open in New Window, then copy the URL of the video, and finally paste the URL directly in this message box. 

I hope the above works for you.

Greetings....

@Goongfan11,

it's sucks in my office. Bad mood. And your post is the one which help me smile... thanks!

I'll check with jihoon why he's looking down. If he doesn't understand, i'll check it out for him, and for you. LOL.....

Then u know that i've pervie mind too.. and that shows in my pic profile preference! Whehehe...

Weekend..... 4 days to goo!!!

Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11 and @mabelle147,

Nice conversation!  I watched both Cola Kiss and Naked Kitchen many times and they were both HOT!  But Naked Kitchen went further than Cola Kiss (you know what I mean....), so in that sense it is HOTTER!  I saw the video of Eune's reaction and there was a confusion whether she said she hoped she was in the drama or something else (I do not know exactly anymore - I am a bit lazy to look now, I just returned from work....).  Anyway, it was discussed in the early pages of this thread.

@mabelle147, just like @Goongfan11, I also sometimes wonder why you like your profile picture.  Are you curious what JiHoon was up to?

@Goongfan11, I miss your old profile picture.  Eune looked charming in that photo.  Whenever I thought about you then, I had that picture in my mind.  Just imagine what I have in mind whenever I think of Mabelle !!!!!!

Oh I miss Yanny and Cynder at Soompi....... 

Yes, 4 days to go and it is weekend again!!!!

Take care you all...

Hi @Novchime and @Goongfan11,

Nov,
like I always remember you every time I saw that pic : Ji Hoon ssi holding a hat with wide smile!  >:D<

gaaaah.... working day ended.. turns out to be quite OK at the end, though. boss calling, da da da, then went home!
directly sitting infront of my lappie, seeing such a Super Gorgeous Good Looking GUY in FB and then open up Soompi. niceeee...  ;)

YEH is having a curly hair, noh?

Goongfan, the weather at your home town is hot! hehe.. Happy teaching chingu >> chingu means friend, is it?

I also miss them alot.. @Yanny promise to come last weekend. did she had a login problem?
and I haven't had a chance to chat a lot with @cynder.. too bad... I hope she join us soonest

Waves to @Soleluna and @Jennaray !

btw Girls...

uh...

Ji Hoon in my prof pic:

Ji Hoon said he prefers to look 'down' by himself. I'm waiting his answer. i'll count up to 10, otherwise... 
<:-P <:-P :-\"

Archived