♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Chingus!!!
@mabelle hello there!  I have been busy as usual.  Teaching a new grade means learning all new curriculum.  Little ones take up more time to explain in simplier terms. Lessons are very hard to make sure everyone understands, which usually doesn't happen, so it's sooooo frustrating.  I have to go back to the drawing board, so to speak.  Anyways,  I am so glad to be able to vent on the forums and relax talking with my friends.  So what is new?  I hear Eune is considering doing the drama, "Future Choice" with Lee Dong Gun.  See details in Eune's thread.

@novchime - Thanks for letting us fans of Goong know about the good news on the Japan's Hallyu 10th Anniversary Awards.  I'm soooo happy for Eune!  #1 Actress for this contest is very awesome, indeed!  And to top it off...to have Goong come in 4th place an even bigger accomplishment for all involved in the drama including actors and staff.  I believe Goong will be/is a classic kdrama that will go down in history as appealable to all ages.  I know my friends and their younger daughters liked the drama very much too.  Thanks again, novchime!  And I will vote again for sure!
Just to add another reason why I think Eune and Ji Hoon are very close.  From Ji Hoon loves Eun Hye fb page.  I love how Ji Hoon becomes Eune's Prince Charming again.  The pic below shows how Eune looks so sad at first. I don't think it's because she doesn't have flowers, but Ji Hoon wants her to have her picture taken with flowers, so he gets some for her and then see the last pic (#3)  Eune and Ji Hoon have very bright smiles.  So Cute!!!!  They are definitely always thinking of each other.
a3aa6b71-e4f0-47d4-8bef-5361c925ab98_zps

Below is a pic that I thought looked so beautiful with both of them modeling fur around their face.  Eune's eye makeup is done beautifully.  Love her smokey eyes!  Ji Hoon looks sexy with his slight moustache.  They definitely look good together.
4ddd77b0-8c15-450b-8216-db4981f91f9a_zps

Take care my friends and see you in soompi and fb.   :x :\"> :P

Guest Goongfan11

Eune is confirmed to do the new drama with Lee Dong Gun and Jung Yong Hwa in "Future Choice"!  Yay!  :x =D> :\">  I will get to see both my favorite actors coming this October!  How awesome is that?  Somebody from above is making me so very happy! :-* \m/
I couldn't have wished for anything more...except for maybe the both of them doing a drama together.  YES!!!  That would be the ultimate dream come true for me!!!  :)) :):))

Please, dear God, make that dream come true.  I will definitely be the happiest if that ever does happen!  I am just excited to see both in new dramas.  2013 has been very good to Ji Hoon and to Eune!  Eune is #1 in popularity polls and Ji Hoon is making a huge comeback between his movies, dramas and hosting/singing with Ham Eun Jung.  
WOW!!!  I am sooooo giddy....
Look at the pics of Eune's latest fashion spread on outerwear/coats.  Her legs are daebak!!!  She has the best legs I have ever seen.  Nice and long and sexy!!!  
a2063175-16d2-42aa-8c23-423be812f2eb_zps
credit to: bntnews.co.uk
Can't have just Eune's pics.  Look how handsome and sexy Ji Hoonssi is from JIMFF ceremonies.  His beauty mark is so cute! It's coincidental on how both Eune and Ji Hoon both have beauty marks on the same side of their left side of the face...it is fate!!!
:\"> :x :P
b1aca1d8-6dae-4b74-b2be-4fe4ace43d10_zps850e617d-012c-40c7-8a29-b1b4d43fe658_zps

105bede7-cc2a-45ac-84cc-dd44d57ef10e_zps

Annyeong to all the Hyoonies...I'll see you in the threads and fb.  

Hi Hi Hi @Goongfan11 !

nice to read your posts!
So you're a teacher, eh  ;;)
trust you can be exhausted.. hehehe... fighting, Goongfan! :)>-

I adore her long, sexy legs!! wooow... can you imagine... when LS & CG are having their moment.. and the legs!
:\"> :\"> :\"> :P

I'm happy for YEH.. I hope both of their dramas can get a good rating and enjoyable to be watched!

Guest novchime

Hi Goongfan11 and Mabelle147,

Nice to see your posts.  I also would like to see the two together in a drama.  But for now, fanfics are also sufficient.  Goongfan have you decided to make another one?  I really admire you people who can write stories...

Greetings....

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!
I am watching the kdrama, "Good Doctor" with Joo Won and Moon Chae Won.  There is a young actress by the name of Kim Hyun Soo.  She is only thirteen years old, but her features are similar to Ms. Eunessi.  Of course, she has very little make up, but her eyes, nose and lips look similar.  It's just my opinion.
d2a2f164-2a71-4650-9b32-a5c9813ee659_zps

Eune's pic from Goong, which shows her big eyes.
105bede7-cc2a-45ac-84cc-dd44d57ef10e_zps

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong novchime and mabelle!
I will post a poll on my blog on whether I should do another fanfic of the Royal Couple.  It will ask whether I should continue from where I left off or do a totally different story.  Post your vote here at the link below:http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com/?page_id=1176&preview=true

If I get enough of a good response, then I will do another fanfic.  I enjoy writing them, but I just need some input on whether I should continue the story.  If so, then who do I focus on?  What will be the conflict in the story?  Thanks for your ideas and input if you have any.

Bye...and see you in my blog. :-h :-h :-h

Guest Goongfan11

@ soleluna - We shippers call ourselves Hyoonies for Joo Ji Hoon & Yoon Eun Hye, hence the nickname; Hyoonies!!! :)) :)) :))
Maybe, it is my delusional thoughts, but I'd like to think that Ji Hoon and Eune (as I like to call her) are at least very close friends after spending so much time together making Goong/Princess Hours.  If you look at bts (behind the scenes) videos of the two while filming Goong, you get the feeling that they are more than just co-workers/actors.  I've seen other bts of actors/actresses and neither seemed to show as much skinship and sincerity as Ji Hoon was to Eune and vice versa.
Now, many would say that I am delusional, and they may be right, but until one or the other states that they are in a committed relationship with another person, I will continue to ship these two together.  There are many pics of the two that have shared clothing, accessories and use similar poses that suggest that they are in close contact.
Whether they are together or not, only time will tell.  For now, I will just support the two separately and hopefully, one day, they will get to make another drama together, because I know for a fact that they are very popular since making Goong.
Take care my friends and keep posting news about our favorite Crown Prince and Crown Princess...fighting!!!   :x ;)) :-h

Guest novchime

Dear Goongfan11,
I agree completely with what you said.  I also hope for the two together.  I miss seeing them, but have to be patient because I know they have their reasons for not appearing together in public.  I hope they both make the right decision in terms of their love life, and have a happy family later.

About the picture of the girl and Eune, indeed, they look similar.  I read somewhere (FB or YEH soompi thread) that a certain Ms Korea went to the Philippines and she was mistaken for Eune.  So she got special treatment, even after they found out she was not Eune.  And then of course you have another K actress (Park....) who is another YEH look alike.

Take care all Hyoonies!

Guest novchime

Hi Jennaray,

Thanks for the video!  I saw a lot of pictures for the first time.  Looks like JiHoon was also close to the other actresses.....  Maybe he is an easy going and warm person.

The fans who were in picture with JiHoon were very lucky!

Here is another video with the two, uploaded to YouTube by rararalandy1974:

Take care Hyoonies!

Guest Goongfan11

HI Hyoonies!!!
Thanks to jenaray & novchime for uploading the mv's of the Royal Couple.  I liked how there were many pics as novchime mentioned that I hadn't seen before.  Ji Hoon showed so much love and skinship to his fellow castmates.  Eune was also very nice in her pics.  I loved the one with her and the baby.
97af61f6-5ff2-42e1-84e6-37736a40338a_zps

Eune looks so cute and loving with the aga (baby).
a22f332a-44b8-4e7c-9aa5-5588757def1a_zps

In the second mv...the song was interesting and different.  But, I really loved this pic.  Ji Hoon looks so SEXY!!!:-* :x ;)

Thanks novchime  for posting. ;)
Take care Hyoonies...see ya later...
:-h :-h :-h

Hi, I'm new to this thread but not really new as shipper to this couple...I was avid fan of both until JJH's scandal a few years back...a bit disappointed with his recklessness side especially during the raid he was with 2 ladies but thankfully YEH wasnt involve in any way & JJH has served his sentence humbly & completed his duty to his country & return as a new man, more mature & wiser

I also had some uncertainty when rumors abt him & another Goong co-star SJH kept on popping up but no worries abt her anymore since she's officially dating her ceo. However when it come to YEH no matter how many kiss scene she had with her costars none can beat the intensity of that one kiss from Goong. No even those tons of kisses with GY in CP, tho chemistry was great but kiss scene & off screen sumthing was amiss...offscreen she was just like one of the boys to GY & even GY to her...no spark of chemistry when cam stop rolling...not until her Cola Kiss with KJH in LTM. offscreen they were comfortable & relax but I think they a bit too much comfortable to have a thing for each other, which remind me of sumthing YEH once said that she told her mom she wants a man close to her age & KJH has a big age gap with her which I think is why she's more relax when with him. In IMY with Micky Yoochun,the story line, the chemistry almost perfect but their kisses was a bit strained again & offscreen they're more polite & careful....

Now looking back I still wonder if we are right all along, that there has been sumthing between JJH & YEh over the years...perhaps there's ups & downs in their relationship but it still there...especially when I heard a certain interview YEH did with YSH in MFL...I think at the time JJH just joint the army...the host asked YSH if he likes the kind of girl like the YEH's character in MFL, YSH said No, he hates that kind of women who made her bf drive while she sat in the car with her legs up, sleeping or doing whatever & YEH laughingly said "That's me...I'm that kind when I with my bf, I wud sit there, feet up, sleeping or listening to music while he drive on" I dunno if she realized it or not but she mention when she's with her bf she did that & sumhow it reminds me of JJH & her...I dunno but I just think that a guywho walk vip premiere red carpet in flip flop like him wudnt care much if his gf put up her leg tru the car's window while he drives  =P~  Anyway ever since i came across the interview I always this feeling they're together

Guest novchime

Hi lxands,

I like your analysis.  I had the same thoughts when I looked at YEH with her co-actors.  There is nothing more sweet than she with JJH!  One thing is for sure: they are friends!  She said this in her fan meeting, and he said it also just recently (http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10336/20130903/five-fun-facts-ju-ji-hoon.htm).  But what do you think of friends who wear similar t-shirts, hats, accessories, etc.?  And her military dress and telephone cover while he was in the military?  The question is: is it more than friends?  I would like to believe so.  If this is the case, then I forgive them for all the denials or statements that they are single, do not have relationships, and the like.  They just want to keep their relation private, and we should respect them.  I await their/his/her announcement about their/his/her love life.

Greetings to all Hyoonies!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong @ lxands, novchime, mabelle, yanny and all other Hyoonies!!!
Thank you lxands for confirming what nochime, myself and others have felt.  Watching bts of Eune with her male co-stars were friendly, but the true flirting and skinship was very evident with Ji Hoon and Eune.  I don't know what it is, but as you have said, the chemistry between these two is very strong.  That kissing scene from episode 23 was so real in passionate.  I just watched a video of Ji Hoon kissing his female co-star from Five Fingers, I forgot her name, because she is not one of my favorite actresses, but anyways...Ji Hoon was kissing her very passionately, but she just stood there with no feelings of reciprocation.  I don't want to upload the video because, I don't like to watch him kissing her. Lol...I only want him with Eune.  I'm so bad. *slapping my hand*  They are just doing their job...acting.
I may be delusional, but I can't help get the feeling that there was something more between these two.  Besides the sharing of clothing (T-shirts, scarfs, hats), there is the similar bracelets, pinkie rings and cell phone cases.
In any case, when they had they fan meeting mainly in Japan, they speak highly about each other and Ji Hoon has sung songs that give me the impression that he is thinking about Eune.  When he sang,"With or Without You" by U2...it reminded me of his relationship with Eune.  He can't live with her or without her.  And novchime felt when he sang the song, "Slowly Falling" with Ham Eun Jung at the 2013 BIFF, it felt like a song sung for Eune too.  Maybe, novchime, you could explain the lyrics again for me.
Take care my chingus...and let's keep this ship floating until one or the other says otherwise. :-h :-h :-h
I will post some of their pics below that remind us how good they look together.  Very cute and handsome couple.
e713cd03-099a-4842-bf2f-ecb77c5db2de_zps
b712f844-4c61-4d6c-8d9b-cdccfa8323c3_zps
46bc6e8d-64d7-4dd7-a16d-a6d96fd93ea4_zps
c86775e8-9339-4f29-96a5-c5862d1a965d_zps

Guest novchime

Hi @Goongfan11, 

Somebody said "Falling Softly" is one of JiHoon's favorites.  The following lines are from the song:

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself

It's time that you won
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time, raise your hopeful voice
You had the choice, you've made it now

So I thought: she has waited (suffered) enough, now is the time that she does what she wants and makes her choice (to marry???). And he hopes that she will take him (sinking boat) and that they will head to "home" (meaning be together).

By the way, if they are such good friends, why do they not show up together?  And since their first drama together was so successful, why do they not do another one? There must be a reason....  <:-P  <:-P

Be happy Hyoonies!

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
Hi novchime!!!  Good question about why Ji Hoon and Eune won't or can't do another drama together.  I heard from the 2nd Goong thread (I'm not sure exactly who) but, MBC was supposed to do Goong 2, but something about Eune and the actor who played Yul were at the time changing Entertainment Agencies.  I don't know a whole lot about the Entertainment business.  Maybe, actors/actresses cannot just sign up to do a drama, movie, CF unless they have someone from a talent agency represent them.
Also, Ji Hoon was already being offered all kinds of work in movies and dramas, that I think he wasn't interested in just being pigeon holed into one type of character (Lee Shin).  His career was taking off (becoming famous), so he felt, it was in his best interests to venture into other areas.  (This is just my speculation).  
I think the same thing was happening to Eune.  She was being offered all kinds of CF's work and modeling.  Then, her big breakout role, Go Eun Chan really skyrocketted her career.  
Unfortunately, for Ji Hoon, maybe all the partying and his quick jump to fame may have caused, like so many other actors, to get involved with the wrong type of people.  Who knows how or why some poeple may have taken advantage of his fame.  I heard some of his high school pals were the ones he went partying with.  (Again, this is just hearsay and speculations).
As lxands mentioned, Ji Hoon has served his time in the military humbly and is much more mature and wiser with age.  One thing is for sure, he is a very private person and protects the ones he is close to in friendship and family.
I think, if Eune and him are together as a couple, then they both want their relationship to be private.  I'm sure there are netizens who will not be happy with the relationship if they were to "come out."  Right now, it's just a wait and see what happens kind of thing just like many of the famous Korean stars.  There are many famous actors/actresses who come out to the public with everyone surprised that they are together or when someone famous suddenly announces an engagement people had no clue.
I am hoping for the best for these two because they seemed very happy together while filming Goong and they have similarities that suggest a close and friendly relationship.  The best mates are the ones that you feel are your best friend.   Novchime had mentioned that Ji Hoon seems more introverted, and Eune is more of a lively person.  But, from watching the bts, I thought Ji Hoon liked to joke around more, while Eune just went along for the ride.  But then again, I could see her being very cute and silly with only the people that she is very comfortable with.  Actually, she did say that she is like Chae Kyung (cute & silly) with only her close friends.
Anyways...to sum it all up, Ji Hoon and Eune do not go together to events or are seen together because of the crazy netizens and fans that would be michoso (crazy) if they knew that Ji Hoon was off limits and Eune too.  Some crazy fans think that their idol or favorite actor/actress cannot be with anyone at all...never...ever!!! [-X [-X 8-}
I really would be happy for either one as long as they are happy!!!  8-> :x ;)
Mianhae (Sorry) for the long post.  Hope everyone is well and keep posting and praying for our Royal Couple.
d1028e70-075a-4903-8a99-a0bf0a6501a9_zps

Archived