♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest novchime

Hey Mabelle147,

Nice to see you here and what information you have!!!!  Very good girl!  I am very happy now that I have read your mail.  They indeed cannot hide the non-verbal flirting and communication they did while filming and especially in the BTS of Goong.  And recent photos reveal something between them.

There are many pictures in the FB but I hesitate to post them here.  But I will think twice.  Let us support each other!  And who knows, maybe our dream will come true.  I will tell @Yanny and @Goongfan11 about your mail (or maybe they have seen it already).  They will be very happy.

Take care girl...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Goongfan11

OMGJCSS!!!!!@ Novchime and @ Maybelle147  You gals are killing me!!!  I tell you, I have known from the start that they were too close to try and hide it.  Everytime I looked at those bts, as you mentioned with each later episode, you can see they are getting closer and closer.
I had posted in someone else's blog and here that I asked my korean friend to translate bts episode 15 or 16?  You know the Yul's bday party/tickling her feet.  She said she thought Ji Hoon really liked Eune a lot and that they both were being flirtacious (Is that a word?).   When he had the lipstick on his face he was embarrassed and it was Eune's idea to put the lipstick on him.  He said he would get back at her on their next kissing scene.
The PD told Ji Hoon when he had to kiss her on the cheek,"Why are you being shy."  Something like, "Kiss her, you know she is pretty."
Omo...and remember the bts where they are on their honeymoon and Ji Hoon has to snuggle close with her.  He tells everyone that Chae Kyung/Eune's hair smells!  Oh my gosh...if I was Eune, I would have slapped him and said, "How dare you say that in front of everybody!", but their relationship is already close.  She knows he is being silly and she can accept his jokes.  They are definitely close.  Remember, when at the end of the scene someone asked him, "So, how does it feel to do such an intimate scene?"  He said, "No comment."  My thinking is he already had an intimate scene with Eune...hehehe...they have been practicing.  Just kidding.
The bts scene where Ji Hoon and Eune have the live television interview.  Like you said, Novchime...Ji Hoon is comfortable hand feeding her.  She is reprimanding Ji Hoon for being so relaxed to her as she is the Sunbae (older) to him in acting, (not age).  He called her a vixen (fox).  Like she is sly as a fox.  The PD told them they should just date for reals.  They look good together.  They are both embarrassed, but Ji Hoon likes the comment.
There are too many to mention.  I know they were probably very close while filming and I am hoping they continued the relationship off the screen as well.  I think for both, Goong was their very first major drama with lead roles.  They could feel the stress to do well as they both had to get the audience to fall in love with their characters.  They accomplished it with me, that's for sure.  I could feel their emotions in their scenes conveyed as sadness, happines, heartache and love in the end.
Something about their chemistry was so real to me.  I liked her in Coffee Prince too.  I could tell she worked well with Gong Yoo as well.  But, Vineyard Man, I didn't feel it.  Anyways,  I love the fact that my eyes are not deceiving me.  They definitely have a special bond that I hope continues to keep them together.  I like the fact that Ji Hoon said in an interview not too long after Goong, he told Eune, "You will always have a place in my heart."  Something to that affect.:x :x :\">

Take care my friends.  Keep this ship floating.  I will ship until the very end.

Guest novchime

Hi Goongfan11 (and Mabelle147),

I agree with you about their chemistry.  The feeling they had toward each other is mutual.  I hope it is still true today.  I have seen Gong Yoo and YEH in CP, and KJW and YEH in LTM, but when you look at their BTS's there was something lacking in their relationship.  Not like in Goong BTS.

But what touched me most about the two is the thought (this is an assumption) that YEH helped JiHoon make the DVD for All of me and 2 years.  Her two good friends were in the team to make the projects possible.  She supported JiHun in his time of need.  If they do not have a special relationship, then she is a very good friend.  I am already satisfied with this.  A true friend is a treasure.

Regards to everybody!

Take care....

Guest Goongfan11

Goongfan11 said: OMGJCSS!!!!!@ Novchime and @ Maybelle147  You gals are killing me!!!  I tell you, I have known from the start that they were too close to try and hide it.  Everytime I looked at those bts, as you mentioned with each later episode, you can see they are getting closer and closer.
I had posted in someone else's blog and here that I asked my korean friend to translate bts episode 15 or 16?  You know the Yul's bday party/tickling her feet.  She said she thought Ji Hoon really liked Eune a lot and that they both were being flirtacious (Is that a word?).   When he had the lipstick on his face he was embarrassed and it was Eune's idea to put the lipstick on him.  He said he would get back at her on their next kissing scene.
The PD told Ji Hoon when he had to kiss her on the cheek,"Why are you being shy."  Something like, "Kiss her, you know she is pretty."
Omo...and remember the bts where they are on their honeymoon and Ji Hoon has to snuggle close with her.  He tells everyone that Chae Kyung/Eune's hair smells!  Oh my gosh...if I was Eune, I would have slapped him and said, "How dare you say that in front of everybody!", but their relationship is already close.  She knows he is being silly and she can accept his jokes.  They are definitely close.  Remember, when at the end of the scene someone asked him, "So, how does it feel to do such an intimate scene?"  He said, "No comment."  My thinking is he already had an intimate scene with Eune...hehehe...they have been practicing.  Just kidding.
The bts scene where Ji Hoon and Eune have the live television interview.  Like you said, Novchime...Ji Hoon is comfortable hand feeding her.  She is reprimanding Ji Hoon for being so relaxed to her as she is the Sunbae (older) to him in acting, (not age).  He called her a vixen (fox).  Like she is sly as a fox.  The PD told them they should just date for reals.  They look good together.  They are both embarrassed, but Ji Hoon likes the comment.
There are too many to mention.  I know they were probably very close while filming and I am hoping they continued the relationship off the screen as well.  I think for both, Goong was their very first major drama with lead roles.  They could feel the stress to do well as they both had to get the audience to fall in love with their characters.  They accomplished it with me, that's for sure.  I could feel their emotions in their scenes conveyed as sadness, happines, heartache and love in the end.
Something about their chemistry was so real to me.  I liked her in Coffee Prince too.  I could tell she worked well with Gong Yoo as well.  But, Vineyard Man, I didn't feel it.  Anyways,  I love the fact that my eyes are not deceiving me.  They definitely have a special bond that I hope continues to keep them together.  I like the fact that Ji Hoon said in an interview not too long after Goong, he told Eune, "You will always have a place in my heart."  Something to that affect.:x :x :\">

Take care my friends.  Keep this ship floating.  I will ship until the very end.

Guest nikmah

Hi all hyoonies,,, thank you @mabelle147, @novchime, @Goongfan11, you're all made me believed with JJH & YEH are relationship, I agree as well. they are same accessories, same behavior too in pose. also I knew from somewhere a news, mentioned JJH & SMA, JJH said hes just being professionalism with her & to be polite in bts, and same too with the other co-star, he's treat normally, there's nothing special. really different with YEH's. @mabelle147 really like it your posts those pics. @sarahadini so nice to see your posts pics. too. Anyeong all...

@Goong, @Novchime, @Nikmah
Glad Hunnies like it... I just directly remember you girls & wanted to post it here. I took it from other threads, and really enjoy the analysis. 
:P

Agree with you Hunnies. There were many indications which lead me to think that "yes, they were a lover"..
remember the BTS when they were being a parent? YEH was talking to other girl, and JJH asking what did she said.
He was asking her with a dearly voice ! OMG... really like lovebirds!

and how YEH describe JJH back in Goong special 1.5.. she describeit in very long words, until her 'father' said cutting it like "make it short, no need to describe it in full". something like that.
:\">

and i think she was honestly embarrassed after answering Q "how did it feel to be the one who can touch JJH back"
and she said something like "you can tell it from my expression......"
:):):))

@Novchime,
don't be hesitate please!! 
^:)^ .... we're always looking forward for any news about them. :D

anyway  this is my thought. what do you think hunnies.. ?
if they do have special relation after Goong, maybe it's an on-off relation. you know, maybe because both of them are big stars, many limitation for them to be seen in front of public, both having some star ego, etc
my curiosity is whether they are now in relation or not. i'm sure they were when filming Goong.
anyway I wish they are, though. like Hunnies all hope for.

reading somewhere (@Novchime, was it you who mention it before?) that YEH was very sad when JJH enter the camp, and say something like "it's OK if you dont have a job, I can do it (?)", like when Shin was a being victim in Goong. do you know where i can find the vid or the source?
thank you @Novchime

@Goong,
I dont think they 'had' it already when they filming the "intimate scene". not back then, at least... xixixixi...
:D

but if they do having a relation, mmmh....., at least... how about when he just came back from military camp. possible?
:))

@Sarahadini,
thanks for posting the pics :-h 

Guest novchime

@sarahadini: nice to see you here!  They indeed have a lot of common friends.

@mabelle147: it was @Goongfan88 and @Goongfan11 who mentioned about what YEH said in the Come To play show (see page 33 of this thread).  I quote it here again:  "It's okay that you don't have a job right now. You just need to take good care of our kids, clean the house and do the dishes and I'll bring home a lot of money. Instead, we'll have our our own little store and make lots of money together and live happily." 
She said this while he was in the military.  She also wore a dress with military print when she had reunion with Baby Vox.  She also had a mobile telephone cover.  See them in this picture (thanks to Ahun):

YEH-JJH6_zps5c627b4f.jpg

Here is another nice picture of them (thanks to Dunya):

YEH_JJH_Alfred_zpsff5b1211.jpg

@Goongfan88: where are you? 

Greetings to all!

Guest novchime

Hello @pennyloo, nice to see you here.  I get most of my pictures from the JJH-YEH Global Fans Club facebook.  The t-shirt(s) you refer to can be seen on page 35 of this thread.  I posted it on May 15.  It/they had hummingbird on it.  YEH wore it in LTM, JJH wore it in a military event where he sang a song (close to his birthday).

Sorry, I do not have time to write more.....

Regards and take care all...

Guest novchime

Hi,
Here are nice Goong BTS's.  They have English subtitles.  Both JJH and YEH (and the others) are very funny.  Enjoy!!!!

Guest novchime

Hi, I am not finished yet.... Here is a video of the after shooting party!

Many suggested for a continuation,  so shall we all shout: GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2, GOONG2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT GOONG2 !  GOONG2 ! GOONG2 ! GOONG2 ! GOONG2 ! GOONG2 ! GOONG2 ! GOONG2 ! :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- [-O< [-O<

Mmmmm... LOVE ENG SUB a LOOOT.. THanks @Novchime!

I think, he's not yet 'hitting' her  when filming the married scene, do you agree?? but then gradually they becoming closer and closer and closeer

Hi @Pennyloo :-h

Guest yannyayson

HYOONIESSS!  :-h :-h :-h
waaaahhhh it feels like it's been ages since I've been here.. hehehehe! I missed a lot! 
all those posts made me soooooo happy, you could not imagine how! I was smiling ear to ear the whole day today after reading all of your posts! hihihi! :\"> :\"> :x :x I get this high whenever I read things about them- about how they are off cam, about how they managed to keep their friendship afloat after 7 years considering that they are in the showbusiness where people come and go. wahhhh, there must be something really, really super, special going on between JJH and YEH..  :\"> :\"> :\"> I still have those Goong scenes which I vividly replay on my mind from memory, I just can't get enough of the two!  :x :x
@mabelle147- wahhh! I almost gave my laptop a hug so tight i was afraid I might crush it. :)) :)) :))  I felt so happy after reading your post. Hayyy.. I've already read it somewhere but it was delivered not exactly the way your post did... Yours was more elaborate! hihi! Gomawa-yo! :\"> :\"> :x :x Omo! I remember when someone was also trying to drink from my bottle without any hesitation! urgh! =)) =)) =)) OMGJCSS! hahaha!Anyway, if that's what the sociologist sees, i believe her! SOOO MUCH! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ and what's she's saying is true! Why would you let a guy tickle your foot in front of people? and how would you know that that girl's ticklish part is her foot??  :\"> :\"> :\"> We all know what that means.. and that rice cake thingy?? Branding her as his'! I LOVE THAT!!! :x :x :x Omo! i'm in euphoria, really when I have read your post! hihi! Gomawa!  ;););)
@Goongfan11- aha! I knew you would be the happiest Hyoonie after reading @Mabelle147's post! hihihi! Oh yeah, I remember that BTS.. I was laughing like an idiot when I saw JiHoon's lips with all that sticky gloss on it. He was still adorable but funny. And the part where they showed the video to everyone! :\"> :\"> :\"> waahhhh!!! They're still the best for me even after 7 years. EVER! and then also the part where YEH was so worried that maybe he slapped JJH so hard after their kissing scene where he tells her, "I'm your husband!" during Yul's birthday! that was cute and sweet! :\">and that scene??? oh my, classic! makes me wanna see it again! hahahaha! but for now, i want to share the first part of the Goong 1.5 with english subs.. I know you guys would go and look for the remaining 7 parts after seeing part 1.. hehehe! and yeah, my pleasure if you use those pictures in your fanfic! 

@Novchime- and you're correct! i was very, very very happy when I saw the Goong thread! and those videos that you shared?? made me laugh so hard! :)) :)How can you be so casual with your co-star telling her things like that?? and how can you be so comfortable answering him back with so much fervor? hehehehe.. JJH and YEH, you really have something going on between you two! something romantic! :\"> :\"> :\"> :P :x  and yeah, I will never get tired of what YEH said during her Come to Play interview :  "It's okay that you don't have a job right now. You just need to take good care of our kids, clean the house and do the dishes and I'll bring home a lot of money. Instead, we'll have our our own little store and make lots of money together and live happily."  :D:D:D
ahhhh, I have told @Novchime before that if JJH and YEH end up together in real life and have kids, that would be the culmination of my Teenage fantasy, I was a Goong fantard 7 years back and yeah, until now... I just so love the two.. :P :x :xand I remember telling you, @Novchime that I will never be jealous ever if it's YEH right?? :)) :)) =)) ( I respect her cause she met him first! :P
annyeong to everyone in here! @pennyloo @nikmah @rivanaraja @jennaray keep shipping! haha! :))
one cutesy video before I go! 

ooops, one more!! and we all die of happiness! hahahaha! :)) :)) :x :x

tumblr_mo0rj12XhG1qet1emo1_500.gif
tumblr_moad9oeYEX1s82oiro1_500.jpgtumblr_mngc79yjKK1qi1w29o1_500.gif
waaaaahh! i just can't stop! hahaha! tumblr_mng36ieu3i1qjmfj1o1_500.jpgtumblr_mmrosyoViH1ql9nn5o3_500.jpg

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
WOW!!!  So many nice posts, pics and videos.  Gomsahamnida everyone!
Welcome pennyloo and nikmah.  We're glad to see you join us in our love for the Royal Couple.
@ sarahadini  Thank you for the post on Ji Hoon's and Eune's mutual friends.  They are definitely very close friends with each other at least.  Too many common things together - friends, clothing and accessories, saying things at their fan meetings to praise each other, Ji Hoon's songs that feel like he's sending messages to Eune.
@ novchime - thanks for all the funny and cute videos.  I love watching them together.  Brings so many good feelings and smiles.  I bet they would feel ten times more love than I do since they were there doing those cute, funny and loveable scenes together.  How can either one forget the kisses they did together.  So romantic and sweet!
@ Yanny - OMGJCSS!!!  You always post so many nice videos and pics.  I just love the mv with Seven's song.  I have that same video saved on my computer.  And the infamous kiss...who can ever forget that hot, french kiss!!!  I never saw that on a kdrama until I watched Eune's dramas.  She always delivers those awesome kisses that make me swoon and wish it were me!  Hahaha...but like you said.  If she is with Ji Hoon, I would not be jealous in the least.  I wish for them to be together as if like in Goong she was fated to be married to the Crown Prince.  I think it was fate that brought her and Ji Hoon to do Goong together.  They both are newbies in the kdrama land.  They were perfect.  No one else can replace their chemistry.  They tried with Goong S and look what a big flop that was.  Oh, they just need to get Eune and Ji Hoon to do another drama together.  It doesn'thave to be Goong 2.  I just want to see the two of them together on the screen again.  That would be daebak!
Keep posting such great stuff.  I will try and do the same.  Here are some pics I found from the Goong Soompi thread in the early posts.  No one really posts anything on that thread anymore, but I like to find pics and caps.
48c23785-5b69-45bf-b3d9-6f1c07a1cd3d_zps
The manly Shin - Don't make your husband upset.
d45b2d65-4d83-4c7c-b166-665f747c78a9_zps

The confident wife - Eat this you big baby!
15e019ea-902f-404f-92a7-82ccd706abcb_zps

I won't be bored with you in my life.
988abd19-84b8-46dc-ba70-622e565f9bc2_zps
Shin tries to fix Chae Kyung's mistake for mentioning divorce.  He says, "I ended up falling in love with her.  She's not perfect and is prone to mistakes.  She's doing her best as your Crown Princess.  I'm sure you're beginning to fall in love with her too."

One of my favorite songs from Princess Hours/Goong

Love, love love!!!
http://youtu.be/FLhnC0jloBw
Ji Hoon's voice is so sexy...OMG...I wouldn't mind him talking to me that way...lol

Guest novchime

Hello Hyoonies,

Love the posts you made:

@mabelle - what do you mean "hitting" her???? (ha, ha, ha!!!!)

@yanny and @goongfan11 - nice endearing kisses..., I wonder if they were all just "acting".  Especially the slow motion is very... what do you call it.... sensual !!!!  Very tempting to watch it again and again....  The SM (sadomasochist) pictures are very funny.  JiHun can act it really well.  Can even do it with the correct sound (mabelle...sound!!!).

Regards to all...

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Guest novchime

I got the following from YEH thread.  Maybe we should vote.  If JiHun and YEH win, we might be able to see them together again (sorry I am shipping here)....

chichocs said: Time to vote guys for Korean Drama awards in Japan...the voting date started today

FJWc2Rk.png

http://hanryu10.jp/

picture credit Baidu

I'll give the instructions later :)>-

Guest Goongfan11

novchime

said:

I got the following from YEH thread.  Maybe we should vote.  If JiHun and YEH win, we might be able to see them together again (sorry I am shipping here)....

chichocs

said: Time to vote guys for Korean Drama awards in Japan...the voting date started today

FJWc2Rk.png

http://hanryu10.jp/

picture credit Baidu

I'll give the instructions later

:)

>-

Archived