♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest SakuToku

What!!?? Joo Ji Hoon has a GF already!!??? I'm late for the news, as usual.

I love Goong as much as I love Lee Shin x Shin Chae Kyung pairing. Too bad. *sigh*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hey everyone! just want to drop by and share this little video of mine :) it took 9 years in the making (kidding) but seriously, i've been wanting to do a music video of this since i first watched it back in 2006. i just couldn't find some decent clips to match with the song. So without further ado, i present to you another goong music video (with the most overused song in the entire series) :D in full HD.  

• Like 7

• 4 months later...

Idk what happened to both of you, but i know when she said the words to her future husband with tears in her eyes, she thought of you, love you and understand you; when she got birthdays gift which made her feel and her night be warm but she needed to hear someone's voice, that because she missed you and wanted to be by your side; when she sangs Perhap love, she thought of you and all memories about you; and when you sang "with or without you", you also missed her, thought of her, wanted her to know your heart that you'd love to be with her .

But when both of you could be with each other after a long time, you both said lonely. whyyyyy :(

She ... no drama both in 2014-2015, just 1 cameo role and 1 movie. She doesnt talk or tweet anymore...

idk why im crying ....Rewatching the drama many times. Listening its ost everyday, checking oppa IG every hour ... but not look forward to see this "caption"..."We will be happy" ? So you are not now? when people are being to be happy they will not say this. Or maybe im wrong. Hope that im wrong. Cuz we want you to be happy always. Oppa, you must be happy even whoever you are with. you know?

Miss you both like crazy :( 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 7:55 PM, martanur said:

HI I just found this thread... Joo Ji Hoon's relationship with his recent girlfriend, Ga In, was ended..

I hope this will be the right timing for Shin and Chae Gyung to get along in the real life xoxo 

Yeeeesssssss... I hope JJH and YEH announce their relationship to us.. :wub::wub:

• 10 months later...

I just rewatched this drama, i can’t believe it has been 12 years . Such an amazing drama and great chemistry between Ji hoon and Eun Hye . I missed their epic scenes. I’m gonna read this thread from the beginning:wub:

VWbG9hE.jpg

0NMaJTN.gif

zUXazfx.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On Sun Oct 14 2018 at 10:45 PM, allythefangirl said:

I hope they'd have a reunion project soon.

I hope so too...many co stars work again after 4 to 5 year in a drama ir movie, despite their relationship status. Its been over 10 years, and both have grown up from teenagers/ young adults to mature adults, having going thru scandals & relationship, thus hoping  YEH & JJH wud work together again will bring the best out of them. Correct me if I'm wrong but none of the 2 have any production more successful than Goong, therefore I hope their working together wud break their own record

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I just finished watching Princess Hours weeks ago. I know, im so late to the party! But I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE TWO! I'm so happy to see a thread dedicated for them here. I can get my dose of the Goong Couple. Hoping for a real-life happy ending for them!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...