♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest Goongfan11

I love Playful Kiss too!  This drama is made by the same director as Goong.  I was just watching the first 3 episodes Friday night to relax after teaching 17  rambunctious 5 & 6 year olds.Hahaha...thanks for sharing jennaray.
Goong will always be a classic in kdramas.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minlove918

Hello! I re-watched this drama again, and it never gets old! The story line, everything! No wonder it's a high rating drama during its time. ;)

Guest rivanaraja

I'm happy that there are still fans are talking about the series Princess goong, I'm crazy for this series and also Yoon Eun Hye Ju Ji Hoon

I hope to continue to talk about their all Alfdyohat related

Goongfan11 Please, where I can watch this Alitiob Is there a link

align="center"I'm also sad that there is no translation for any meeting to Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon
I'm from Saudi Arabia
I hope the continuation of this site and put everything on the best two-Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon

ctpjjh-2.jpg

Guest Goongfan11

Hello Rivanaraja and all Hyoonies (fans of yoon eun hye/Joo Ji Hoon)!!!!
I am so glad that we still have fans who love and want to see the Royal couple together in real life.  It would be such a nice wish if it came true.
I have started my own fanfic and am up to Chapter 10.  I decided to finish the story that Eightpeaks and MBC were supposed to continue with.  You can read what I have so far here:http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com
I also added music and pics.  A lot of the pics I got from Soompie thread, so I want to thank everyone who have posted such nice pics of YEH & JJH now.  I also acknowledged others on my website.  Gomawo again.

I wish I could say something about the two if they were together, but alas, they are busy doing things separately.  YEH is busy doing modeling and going to different fashion related openings.  It was so nice to hear that she is a model/representative for MAC.  Recently, she came back from Thailand helping promote the grand opening at the Burberry store in an exclusive mall in Thailand.I heard JJH started filming for his new movie, "The Night Before the Wedding".  This movie sounds realy interesting and I can't wait for it to come to the States.I notice rivanaraja mentions that she is from Saudia Arabia.  That's so cool that so many people from other countries love and are affected by kdramas.  I just started watching kdramas about 3 years ago.  Goong is the only drama that I love to watch over and over again.  Although, I have seen YEH's "Lie To Me"  several times and Playful Kiss twice, Goong touches my heart whenever I see the two leads perform together.  There is something special about their acting.  Also, you can tell from the bts, that they truly loved doing the acting, especially the romantic scenes. kekeke...Well, anyone still reading, please post anything that you like about these two, whether its together or separately.  I will support them in their careers.Take care all Hyoonies.  Annyeong!

Guest novchime

Hello,

The link that @shobe11 gave contains some observations and theories about the two.  We all would like them together isn't it?  If that is so, please let us respect them.  Only they know what is really happening.  Let us give them the freedom and space to express their preferences in the manner and timing that they want.  And let us wait patiently and have an open mind so that we can accept whatever can happen in the future.  Let us put ourselves in their position so we can understand how important it is to enjoy one's privacy and freedom.  Please let us respect the two.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Guest Goongfan11

novchime

said: Hello,

The link that @shobe11 gave contains some observations and theories about the two.  We all would like them together isn't it?  If that is so, please let us respect them.  Only they know what is really happening.  Let us give them the freedom and space to express their preferences in the manner and timing that they want.  And let us wait patiently and have an open mind so that we can accept whatever can happen in the future.  Let us put ourselves in their position so we can understand how important it is to enjoy one's privacy and freedom.  Please let us respect the two.

Guest shobe11

novchime said:

Hello,

Hi Novchime!  I agree with you in that we are not certain what their relationship to each other is.  We should respect their privacy and we can enjoy seeing them in their dramas and movies, but everything that is said here is only a wish or speculation.  They never said they were together officially, so we must respect their wishes and leave it at that.  We can say we think they had such great chemistry in Goong, but we don't really know what really happened in their real lives.  Hope everyone just enjoys their acting and support them as individual human beings who only wish to entertain and share they love for their fans.Take care and I hope to see them soon in another project whether together or separately.

just shared what other hyoonies found out thru Yeh's twitter last year and what they thought about Yeh's tweets.though it could be someone else...hehe...

Guest novchime

Hi @shobe11,

Please don't feel offended.  I do not blame you for sharing.  Anyway the blog is public and anyone can read it.  I myself found it very informative.  I just hope that people put things in the right perspective, just like what you and @Goongfan11 do.  I also hope we can still publicly share such observations, 'cause sometimes things disappear or change and we are at a lost again.

Thanks for being here in this thread.

Cheers!

Guest shobe11

novchime

wrote:

»

Hi

@shobe11

,<br />

<br />

Please don't feel offended.  I do not blame you for sharing.  Anyway the blog is public and anyone can read it.  I myself found it very informative.  I just hope that people put things in the right perspective, just like what you and

@Goongfan11

do.  I also hope we can still publicly share such observations, 'cause sometimes things disappear or change and we are at a lost again.<br />

<br />

Thanks for being here in this thread.<br />

<br />

Cheers!

Guest novchime

Hello,
Here is a nice video of the two from inuyashakagomegravi (uploaded to youtube in 2008).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bGgjA3P8go

Cheers and take care all!

Guest novchime

While looking for photos and videos about JiHun's birthday which I post in JiHun's Soompi thread, I came across many about him and Eune.  I will post bit by bit each day, until my list is finished.  I hope you do not mind.

The video shows some bts clips while filming Goong.  It is titled "Something in your eyes", made by shinhunified and uploaded to YouTube in 2008.

Cheers!

Guest novchime

Here is a picture and video about the two.  The picture was taken during filming of Goong. The video is called The Promise Ju Jihun-Yoon Eunhye.  It was made by shinunified and uploaded to YouTube in 2008.  Cheers!

YEH-JJH3_zps79be27e0.jpg

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  Thanks Nov Chime for the wonderful videos. The second video didnt work because it was blocked for copyright purposes.  Oh well... could try. I really do miss seeing our Royal Couple together.  Their chemistry is undeniable.  The whole drama had great actors, settings, costumes, music and especially the scenes with the Crown Prince and Princess.  There were so many funny, cute, sad and emotional scenes that watching this drama never gets tiring.  Wish they could be another drama together. Another romantic comedy would work for the two.  They are both such professionals, that I could see it working with just about anything.  You put these two together again and I know the sparks would fly.  We will just have to wait and see.Take care my friends...see you later.

Guest novchime

Hello,

I am here again with a video about the two.  Actually, while looking at the internet, I saw a few videos with the song Perhaps Love (from Goong).  Here is one.  I have below the lyrics of the song, you may want to sing along.  Tomorrow I will give the translation of the lyrics in English.  I got both lyrics from friends from the JJH-YEH Global Fan Club FB.  The video was made by jiayanis, and was uploaded to YouTube on Feb 14, 2007 (Valentines Day!)  Enjoy...

Princess Hours OST - Perhaps Love

On-je-yot-don-gon-ji / gi-yong na jin ah-na
ja-ku nae mo-ri-ga / no-ro u-ji-rop-don shi-jak
han-du bon-shik / doh-oh-ryu-dun seng-gak
ja-ku nul-o-ga-so / jo-gum dang-hwang-su-ru-un i ma-umpyol-il-I ah-nil su it-da-go / sa-so-han ma-umi-ra-go
ni-ga ne-ge ja-ku (ne ge ja ku)
ma-rul ha-nun / geh o-saeng-han-gol

Chorus:

sa-rang-in-ga-yo / ku-de nah-wa gat-da-myon shi-jahk-in-ga-yo
ma-mi jah ku gu dael / sa-rang-han-dae-yo
on se-sang-i dud-du-rok / so-ri-chi-ne-yo
wae i-je-ya dul-li-jyoh oooohh…
so-rol man-na-gi we-hyae / i-je-ya sa-rang cha-jat-da-go

ji-gum nae ma-umul / sol-myong-ha-ryoh hae-do
ne-ga nae-ga dwe-o mamul nu kki nun bang bop ppun in de

i-mi nan ni / a-ne / it-nun-gol
ni a-ne / ni-ga it-du shi
u-rin so-ro-we-ge (so ro we ge)
i-mi gil-dul-yo / jin-ji mo-la

Repeat Chorus:

Seng-gak-hae-bo-myon (saeng gahk hae boh myuhn)
Manh-un sun-gan-so-ke (so ke)
Ol-ma-na manhun (yeah) sol-le-im it-ot-nun-ji
jo-gum nujun gu man-kum nan do jal-hyae jul-kke-yo

ham-ke hal-ke-yo / chu-wok-i dwel giokman sol-mul-hal-ke-yo
da-shin nae gyote-so / ddo-na-ji ma-yo
jjal-bun sun-gan-jo-cha-do bul-an-han gol-yo
nae-ge mo-mul-lo-jwoyo oooohh…
Gu-dael i-roh-ke ma-nhi (gu to rok ma-nhi)
Sarang-ha-go wi-so-yo (gu dae yo ya mahn) i mi

Guest Goongfan11

Omo...:(  ...T.T...Novchime...you made me miss seeing our Royal Couple together. :( 
I couldn't sing the lyrics because I wanted to watch the video, but thanks for the lyrics too because I want to learn them and I will wait for the English ones too.
Love this drama so much.149409_3972588893530_2034743885_n_zps546e44a6.jpg

Guest novchime

Hello all and Happy Mothers day to all mothers.

@Goongfan11 - thanks for your post. Take care as well...

Here is a video made by Nina Cruz and uploaded to YouTube on Feb 2007.  I miss the two and Alfred!  I hope there will be a Goong2 with the same cast as in the first Goong. 

Here is a video with just the lyrics of the song if you want to practice singing in Korean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueb2NPcze_Q

And lastly, the translation of the song in English (I got this from Yanny!!!):

Perhaps Love

I don't know when it all started
When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind
I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing
Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We've finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel
The only way would be for you to become me

I'm already inside of you
Just like you're inside of me

To each other [to each other]
We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?
My heart keeps saying it loves you
It screams out for the whole world to hear
Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?
We've finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]
I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled
I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings

I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories
Please don't ever leave me again
Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy
Please stay by me~

I already love you so much (you're the only one)

Anneyong....I'm newbe in here I loved them together, until now 2013 I'm still love them ,they are real or not...??? :x

I'm still hoping they together in real life...... ^:)^

Archived