♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novchime

Hi @Heny and @nickman - Nice to see your posts.
@Heny:  we also wish they are together.
@nickman - of course you can join.  This thread is open for public especially for hyoonies!

The following video is called Goong NG Making Mix 2 by lucky88829, published on YouTube on July, 2012.  Enjoy!

Guest nikmah

Hi,Novchime thanks for reply my posted & about the pic. I guess is JJh definetely, he he,,b'cause i'm dying crazy about this royal couple, & in cheek to cheek NG JJh said, didn't do it in purpose to make NG, but I wish they are will be confirm about dating in real life tomorrow in JJh birthday,

Guest novchime

Hello all,

@Yannyayson: Nice to see you here!  I know, we miss them!

@nikman: Thanks for your post.  Your guess is my guess!  Do you have the link to the Cheek to Cheek NG?  I am not sure if I have seen it already.  We have the same wish for JJH's birthday.

Here is a video of the two during the 2007 MBC Drama Awards (quite old, but it is one of the few situations they were seen together after GOONG).  Notice how they looked at each other and how close they stood next to each other.  So comfortable!

Cheers!

Guest novchime

Happy Birthday JiHun!

A special day for a special person!  The first video is dedicated to Jihun, with special appearance of Eune...  It was made by mdmchow8392 and uploaded to YouTube in Jan 2007.  The second video was made by paty1612 and uploaded to YouTube on Jan 2008.  Cheers to all!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong to everyone on this thread! :-h :-h :-h
annyeong @Novchime! very nice videos.. made me fantasize about the two of them together in real life.. ( fingers crossed! hihihi! ) and it is very nice seeing you here... :D >:D< :x
oh how i miss Princess Hours! and with that--- i will be sharing a picture from my tumblr... :D :D :\"> :\"> :x
tumblr_mmv6j17ljM1s5hjowo1_500.jpg

i hope the bigwigs from KE and people from the TV industry of Korea will think about of producing a drama which stars JU JI HOON and YOON EUN HYE! Pretty please!!! :D ;;) ;;)
and before i go- 

Happy Birthday JU JI HOON!  Sangeil Chukhae Hamnida Oppa JI HOON! <:-P <:-P <:-PI Love You to the moon and backkkk!!! 

Guest Goongfan11

Hi all Hyoonies and newbies to this Royal Couple thread!!!  We miss seeing these two together.  I wish I knew how to make those cute posts with artwork/pics like Yanny.@Yanny - Love your birthday card for Ji Hoon!!! Thanks Yanny!!!I will try to learn how to make these cute posts over my summer break.  Thanks Novchime for uploading the nice videos.  Happy belated birthday to Mr. Ju Ji Hoon-ssi!!!  It's probably Friday already in South Korea!  Mianhamnida!  :((   :(   :((
Let's keep the wish that these two will do another drama together!  Love them so much!
Take care my friends...see you in fb and in the other Soompi threads!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hyoonies!  :-h :-h :-h
Thank you so much for appreciating my cutesy pics of Goong, @Goongfan11.. I really enjoyed doing it. I was even playing Perhaps Love while doing it. hihihihi!  :\"> :\"> never a day goes by that I don't play perhaps love on repeat! my room mates even think i'm crazy for playing Korean songs! Ahhhh, i'm such a fan of those two.. I still wish everyday that they would get to work together! 
O:-) O:-) O:-) :D:DAnnyeong @Novchime! hihihi! will be posting the eng subbed video of Perhaps Love as per your request! ;) >:D< ;)

waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! 
oopppps, i was ranting on the JJH thread that Goong was a very huge success in the Philippines and it really was! The local TV channel even produced a "Tagalized" ( meaning to say translated in our native language which is Tagalog) version of Perhaps Love. It has 2M views on youtube! Ahhhh, people from my generation cannot get over it! hahahaha! Geez! JJH YEH, look what you've done to us!!! :\"> :P ;;)You could even see younger people wanting so bad to see it when you try to read the comments! Oh how i miss the glorious year of 2006 cause of Princess Hours...

tumblr_mmtnkvZ5s31ro1dyoo1_500.jpgtumblr_mmtnkvZ5s31ro1dyoo2_500.jpgtumblr_mmtnkvZ5s31ro1dyoo3_500.jpgtumblr_mmtnkvZ5s31ro1dyoo4_500.jpg

I even miss the Queen! hehehehe... hayyyy, no K-drama could ever replace Princess Hours in my Heart! 
one of my favorite scenes... I remember turning all red when Shin kissed Chaegyung shoulder after seeing the rings he gave on her neck! AWWWW! :P :\"> :\"> :\">
tumblr_mmw3xzKrPI1r48115o1_500.gif

and of course, I will never forget their vacation! hihihihi! (my sisters and I were jumping all around the room and trying so very hard to suppress our giggles during the sweet moments of the two! ) :\"> :P :\"> :)) :))tumblr_mitxi7Tc5c1s6hchvo1_500.jpg

I will always be thankful for and will always cherish Princess Hours.. My teenage years will not be as happy as it was if not for Lee Shin and Chaegyung! 
tumblr_mlrsoeYxxk1s82oiro1_500.jpg

:x :x :x

Guest novchime

Hi @Yannyayson - thanks for answering my request.  Even added the Tagalog version!  You gave a nice personal account of how you watched Goong and how it influenced you.  I can imagine you and your sisters jumping and giggling.  I am sure many people like it as well.

Hi @Goongfan11 - nice to see you here again. I hope you are not that busy anymore.... 

I am waiting for the fan meeting of Jihun today (already 1:49 am here).  But I first have to sleep...

Cheers!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong HYUNNIES!!!  :-h :-h :-h
hugs to @Novchime and to @Goongfan11!  >:D< >:D<
i am really flooded by memories! i spent hours browsing their pictures during their Goong days and it led me to this... 
tumblr_mn0u2dvAMf1s5hjowo1_500.jpg

seriously, when are they getting back together???? :(( :(( :((
tumblr_mmyzfkFan51sqrt9eo1_500.giftumblr_mmrosyoViH1ql9nn5o2_500.jpgtumblr_mmrosyoViH1ql9nn5o5_500.jpgtumblr_mmo6pxvPM51r64mb9o1_400.jpg

Guest nikmah

ANNYEONG HASEYO ALL HYOONIES :-):-):-) Thanks Goongfan 11, Yannyayson, Novchime for aploaded these pictures & some video's, really cute couple I most love it. & really miss them together event, but I must be wait patiently, and i'm so glad b'cause i'm not alone for going crazy about this royal couple, :-D:-D:-D i'm also just finished read on bingung mama's blog "Always in my heart" so great stories & great a writer, cheers!!!

Guest novchime

Hello all,

I hope you are all fine.

JiHun had a very special birthday fan meeting. You can see pictures and videos in JiHuns own thread.

Below is a photo of the two eating together in Goong. 

JJH-YEH_eating_zps199ab317.jpg

Have a nice day/evening !!!!!

Guest harvaatherol

To curiousyeh. Your right. Sorry...Eune went to Vietnam for Burberry and Thailand for the True Vision party. But Novchime, how did you hear that Eune was in Japan? Do you think Ji Hoon went to visit her? I'm confused.

Guest novchime

Hi @cynder:

welcome.gif

It is highly flammable here :):);) because of Jihun!  Sizzling HOT!

We hope that the two are for REAL!  There at many signs...  We are patiently waiting for their announcement.  But if it happens that they choose somebody else, then we will accept.  What is important is that both of them are happy!

Hi @harvaatherol,

Welcome.gif

Yes, YEH returned on May 20 from Japan.  She was there for a short personal trip.  You can read and see a lot of pictures at YEH Soompi thread.
  The picture I posted with JiHun using a similar scarf was not taken at the same time as YEH's picture.  Sorry if you got misled.  Somebody from the YEH-JJH fan club FB said his picture was taken this year.  If I look at the background, it seems like he was in Paris (River Seine) at that time.  Anyway, I hope that Jihun went to Japan before and after he had his birthday fan meeting in South Korea, but I do not have direct evidence on this.
url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid

Guest rivanaraja

novchime said: Hello all,

I hope you are all fine.

JiHun had a very special birthday fan meeting. You can see pictures and videos in JiHuns own thread.

In the meantime, Eune has returned from Japan two days ago (May 20).  Here is a picture of her and JiHun wearing similar (or the same???) scarfs (credits to Ajun from JJH-YEH Global Fan Club FB). 

YEH_JJH_samescarf_zps98da5e3b.jpg

Below is a photo of the two eating together in Goong. 

JJH-YEH_eating_zps199ab317.jpg

Have a nice day/evening !!!!!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hyunnies!!!!!!   
am missing the two again sooo bad.. when are they gonna back on TV?? or in real life together for the public eye to see?? Especially US!! omo! Imagine my hysterics! hahahahaha!!!   :)) :)) :))
if some people can't seem to get enough of Edward and Bella ( which i never really liked, ooopsie! sorry for those who love those vampires! hehe!) I've got SHIN & CHAE KYUNG who makes my heart so fluffy with joy!  Real or Reel, i don't care, No other couple makes me as crazy as these two!   :x :x
tumblr_mn4q67Q2Y01qzf7mro1_500.gif
tumblr_mn4o86iPvw1s1wmk6o1_500.gif

Archived