[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Guest emeraldgal786

Did anyone catch them on ep 2 of Introducing Star Friends? They look really comfortable together, calling each other seobang~ or chagia~ ^_^ The really are my absolute FAV couple!! Plus, Crown J brought the same friend that was in WGM.. the one they call 300 won? lolz...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

isnt there anyone subbing their part? :( the latest ones... :(

i love this couple a lot..

I think coolsmurf's on it.. but it takes time, because there are so many couples now. Coupled with Alex and ShinAe's return, I think it'd take longer for the subs to come out.

Crown J-IY's appearance in Star Blind Date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xoACOZDjjc

The other parts can be found there..

Guest xXsmilesXx

My most favorite couple.

Love them together especially when they fight

it's so cute to watch.& when Crown J speaks English..

i love it, he is so fione.

Guest Shin Bi

OH. MY. GOSH! i think i just fainted and came back to life again! thank you SOOO much for volunteering to sub the shows for us!! you were the one who did the Happy Shares' cut?? ahhh i feel so lucky that you go on soompi too! xDD

bah... unfortunately i don't even have the raws to the videos either. i'll look and keep an eye out for them... but i can't guarantee... i don't even know where the youtuber got his videos from too.......

well we'll see... i'll keep my hopes up for any one out there who can supply you with the vids... it already feels lucky enough that we have a subber/translator like you to help us ^^~ thank you so much again! let's try to keep this thread rolling! xD

I found the raw video ^^ The show is called "MBC Section TV" =) It's a show which gives some news about singers, actors and entertainers~ Crown J & In Young's part wasn't that long actually ; (there were also MC Yoo Jae Suk who announced his wedding ^^) I'm pretty busy these days because I have to take some exams but I'll try to translate the cut as soon as I can ^^

Crown J & In Young were also in "Introducing A Star's Friend" ; I already saw the episode and it's really something people should see~ XD Crown J's friend is hilarious and super cute ^^ It's the one who was in Happy Shares Company (when Crown J did the "Star Relay Special 200th Episode") and also the one who gave Crown J 30,000 won when he was doing manucure with In Young and it's the same friend who helped him to prepare the event for In Young. I'll also translate this show's episode but it'll take some time because I have to translate the whole show ^^"

I found today's WGM episode a bit disappointing T__T Well, I wanted the show to come faster to see how Alex & Shinae will be together after their break but they just said few words and the show was over -___-"

Andy & Solbi and Hwee Jae & Yeo Jung parts were ridiculously short...

Crown J & In Young seemed closer more and more, it's not like they'll do cute things together but they seem to get used

to each other ^^ Little by little, they take care to each other~ It looks like a drama XD they were forced to marry but slowly fell in love~

Guest ripgal

^ Thank you so much, for willing to sub Crown J and In Young's clips..

I've seen most of their unsubbed clips, and still, altho I did not get what they were saying, I laughed and giggled a lot..

Just love their chemistry A!~

Guest GDlovesBEE

Crown J who placed last said

The result wouldn't be the same if this poll was done in Atlanta.

what a dork!!!! hahaha. rofl. xD maybe people in korea ain't feeling his sense of humor? i love it; he and in young are adorable.

Guest vietsoul

We Got Married Ep 13 Summary

We continued with the housewarming party of all 3 couples except for Anbi.

Seo In Young continues to be pissed as Crown J and his ahjussi friends plays games, with her having to prepare drinks, etc. Crown J is worried and goes in to console her but then has to go out to entertain them again. Tensions run high as they get Crown J's hint before the bell rings and another guest arrives, Ji Sang Ryul! The two ahjussis left as they talked with Sang Ryul for a while who was disappointed that the other Jewelry members weren't around. Ji Sang Ryul was much better as a guest than the other two ahjussis combined.

Meanwhile at Hwang Bo/Kim Hyun Joong house, Hyun Joong serenades Hwang Bo with a touching love song in the presence of her friends and SS501. They then ended up playing a game where the loser has to go into the mini pool as Kyu Jong gamely does the forfeit. Kyu Jong then suggests that Hyun Joong carries Hwang Bo into the ppol where Hyung Joong doesn't hesistate one bit.

At the 24 minute mark, we headed into the next mission with the couples being asked to go for an outing. We start with Andy and Solbi walking in the park where the latter hasn't say a thing about the ring whereabouts although she confessed about it in the confession room last week. Their segment was really cruel to viewers since they were expecting more after the "loss ring" incident.

And what about Alex and Shin Ae? Well they were like given a grand welcome back. In between the other couples segment, bits and pieces of them were shown, recaps of how they "spliited" in the recording studio, Alex driving his car to Namsan to meet her, Shin Ae getting her hair done plus makeup, it was a bit too dramatic frankly but they were milking it for us fans I guess. The last 20 mins besides the earlier footage was dedicated to their reunion at Namsan. It would definitely be boring for their haters I figure. There was a lot of talking in the confession room as they talked about their expectations.

It was pretty awkward when they eventually met at the middle of the steps. You could compare it to their first meeting in episode 1 as they enquired about what had happened to each other over the past month.

Next week preview sees the Andy/Solbi at Everland, Lee Hwi Jae/Jo Yeo Jeong at the hypermart while Crown J/Seo In Young, Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong goes to a water theme park. No Alex/Shin Ae in the preview though.

credit: coolsmurf

29m57wy.jpg

the first one on the left looks cute/funny and the second one on the left also looks cute.

Guest Angxizzle

haha yaya finally a thread for this funnny couple! personally i find them the most real out of all of the couples i could see them together seriously haha.

sure her hair cuts not all that i mean im sure a lot of people would agree with me but none the less they make a really cute couple lol i found an old video of her,

with long hair before she cut it and she looks so pretty. ^^

but oh well the hair will grow out kehe i love that song "too much" should make a video!

Guest vietsoul

all of their episode can also be find on youtube. i think you can find it under coolsmurf's account.

Guest Matahari_Biru

finish watching the latest ep... omo, crown j is so funny when his shoes got dirty.... :D Love it!

Guest reikochoi07

i can't find the latest episode with subs... coolsmurf is more into the anbi and alex and shinae(?) couple

i missss crown j and inyoung

i only saw the preview for the next episode where it seemed that crownj got hurt and inyoung came rushing to him worried as he put his hands over his face...

SHIN BI

thank you for volunteering to subb vids for us...so nice of you

Guest CrazyYochy

I came to see if anyone has posted screencaps from this couple of Come To Play 080609 appearance and it look like no one has done it yet. I'll try to check if I can more screencaps later.

Even though they havent been as expressive as the other couples they have certain charm. They look very good together... they look like a real couple to me.

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1lj4.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1bq9.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1bn6.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1uw0.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1uq5.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1fl0.jpg

Credits: dc

For those who would like to see this variety show pink1e @ youtube have uploaded the LQ version (at the moment) without subs.

The way they interact's more natural compared to the other couples..

but yeah... i agree with you that cj and siy interact more naturally than the others.

ITA.. Like in Ep 6/7 when CJ sits on the couch next to SIY and he scoots over next to her while shes reading that magazine and they have that talk about her not buying anything new for a few weeks. :lol: It was so natural. I remember thinking that moment could only happen with the two of them-If it were

AnBi- Solbi would be try to get Andy to dance of do something cute for her

AlShin- They would probably never sit that close to each other or be too busy taking pics

Don-Saori-it would never happen because Don Don would already be laid out on the couch sleeping

But CJ and SIY can just hang out together on their couch and talk :wub:

Did anyone catch them on ep 2 of Introducing Star Friends? They look really comfortable together, calling each other seobang~ or chagia~ ^_^ The really are my absolute FAV couple!! Plus, Crown J brought the same friend that was in WGM.. the one they call 300 won? lolz...
Yeah they were so cute! "Calm down baby!" and wonder of all wonders she actually listened to him :wacko:

MY FAV MOMENT "SEOBANG!"

siy2ku8.th.jpg

siy3bo1.th.jpg

siyangyg4.th.jpg

LOL! love her expressions! CJ did look a bit too interested in her friend though... :unsure:

edit:

I came to see if anyone has posted screencaps from this couple of Come To Play 080609 appearance and it look like no one has done it yet. I'll try to check if I can more screencaps later.

For those who would like to see this variety show pink1e @ youtube have uploaded the LQ version (at the moment) without subs.

Rompjohn already has it uploaded in HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1LQ5K-N4lo

Guest loveex3

A, baby, A!!!

i love this couple so much. they look so good together.

plus, they're the most realistic couple on the show.

i love it when they sing 'too much' together!

Archived