[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Guest zoey303

this couple is so much fun, they go for love to hate in a split second, you never know what to expect from them.

is it true in korea that they are known as the "ant couple"? I saw alot of posting in dcinside gallery with "개미" and inside were pictures of cj and siy, that mean ant, right?>

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

I just had a fit of laughters watching the couple again..

They are just the epitome of coolness and hilarity of the show.. all I do watching them is just LMAO..:lol:

Loving them more and more..

Guest vietsoul

lilvietxoxogrl love the parody its so cute and funny.. too bad there's no subs. hahaha...

love the screencaps... hehehehe..

CROWNJ is the man... *do push ups* hahaha a perfect way to release stress and anger. hahaha cheers!!

and they have a Happy shares?? when was this??

Happy Shares Company on 05/29 - 05/30 between Jewelry and Epik High. The whole episode is on youtube but with no subs. It is just a small clip between In Young and Crown J.

i think the parody is funny too but too bad there is no subs the only thing i could understand crown j english.

Guest zoey303

Happy Shares Company on 05/29 - 05/30 between Jewelry and Epik High. The whole episode is on youtube but with no subs. It is just a small clip between In Young and Crown J.

i think the parody is funny too but too bad there is no subs the only thing i could understand crown j english.

Someone subbed the siy crown j cut of happy shares on youtube already.

Crown J SIY happy shares cut Subbed

don't see this posted here, but here's the preview for next week's episode of come play with the WGM couples

080609 COME TO PLAY PREVIEW

Guest xocutiex07

Ahhhh. They are the funniest couple ever. They're my favorite out of all the WGM couples. Not too lovey dovey, realistic enough, and romantic at times. And I think Crown J is adorable with his "A!" stuff. Haha.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

CROWN J is SMEXXXXXXY!

he look sooo

much better with me LOL!! That mushroom i mean seo chick irkks me! ugh lol

CrownJ.jpg

img_0040(5058)-cooky2001.jpg

1_cutejihun.jpg

42011000001.jpg

NISI20071020_0005402129_web.jpg

htm_200711012117200802000008020200-001.jpg

67u77101_1.jpg

973_356072_0040.jpg

crownj-1_1125wldus.jpg

2007080909034631024_1.jpg

PYH2007082902140099000_P2.jpg

NISI20071106_0005508440_web.jpg

2060828v4912642_P2.jpg

dsc00419(9062)_chb8302.jpg

200603301835031130_1.jpg

Guest stardaisy212

UPDATE 06/03/08

Apparently, SIY was checked into a hospital for problems with her vocal chords. They say that it's because of her busy schedule due to group activities and variety show filmings. A few days ago, I guess she had to lipsync on "Show! Music Core" because she was losing her voice.

http://www.pulug.com/news/news_view.html?n...d=&n_page=1

20080602055918381e70628yb9.jpg

Credits to dashuu @ WGM Thread @ Soompi

Guest smr05

AHH!! A~~!!!

finally a thread for this awesome couple!! thanks for creating the thread lilvietxoxogrl

do we have a name for them yet?

the koreans seem to be calling them the "Ant" couple ^^

Queen Ant (SIY) and Worker Ant (CJ) hehehe, how adorkable :D

found this pic.. its PS'd (Crown J's face was put over PJA's)

viewimagefn8.jpg

(credit: dcwgm)

Guest axxiss

LoL, me too.. hahaha.. i already saw the Manwon episode.. thanks for that.. ^^ the seobang couple is funny... and they're so popular now. haha.

smr05 Nice pic... best PS ever. hahahahaa...

Mz-Descamento86 http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/BadBoi1981/CrownJ.jpg *dont bash please* he looks like MC MONG with huge biceps. ^^

But he's sexy... i have to agree.. i just like him in semi-bald^^

Guest Matahari_Biru

I love this couple... thanks for finally creating this thread..... :D

And Mz-Descamento86, gosh! i never thought cj can be so sexy... thanks for confirming with cj pic spam... love it!

Guest ripgal

Someone subbed the siy crown j cut of happy shares on youtube already.

Crown J SIY happy shares cut Subbed

Ahh.. thank you for sharing the link..

They're so adorable together.. you can see how Crown J's so used to treating SIY so nicely, as if she's his real wife..

I wonder if anybody's got their duet MP3? It's quite a nice song..

cjsiyjl2.th.jpg

I love CJ&SIY! They're my fav couple! I only watch WGM for them, they're so funny never a dull moment w/ them. The other couples are too boring. I think they are the most realistic, i don't know why they aren't more popular :tears:

edit: I just found this video on rompjohn's YT, it's in young on a show w/ KWH and Crown J on the phone no idea what they are saying though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIfU5absNiw&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQsORsTlp2c&feature=related

Guest Dori

hands down the most entertaining couple on the show. I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up dating.

^^ thanks for the links ... I watched it and it seemed that KWH, JSH and HY were trying to find out if Crown J had a girlfriend and what he honestly thought of SIY. - that's all I could gather with my very little understanding of Korean. It would be great if someone could translate.

Guest Irrationallyrational

Awwwww yay! CJ-SIY! I have to admit during the first ep I could NOT stand SIY. But now I really wouldn't be interested in the show if it weren't for them. They have got to be the most high maintenance couple ever and yet somehow they're making it happen. So adorable. I hope their parts just keep getting better.

Guest ShortaznGirl

thanx for the pics CrazyYochy! you compiled some of my favorite moments from them. i really loved crown J's black outfit in the first episode. it was hot. they are so comfortable with each other and so cute and they are definently high maintenance. did you guys see the part where lee hyuk jae pretended to drop crown j's necklace? it freaked the crap out of him. lol. at the moment there is less fighting so i'm loving them X100

Guest vietsoul

strawberric thanks for the gifs it so cute. thanks everybody for contributing pictures.

axxiss i havent watch the episode yet but i wanted to. im going to watch for it to be subbed.

Guest zoey303

%7Boption%7D

I love CJ&SIY! They're my fav couple! I only watch WGM for them, they're so funny never a dull moment w/ them. The other couples are too boring. I think they are the most realistic, i don't know why they aren't more popular :tears:

edit: I just found this video on rompjohn's YT, it's in young on a show w/ KWH and Crown J on the phone no idea what they are saying though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIfU5absNiw&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQsORsTlp2c&feature=related

thanks for the video, it was pretty funny.

Archived