[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eleclya111

I just want to say, before I forget, that I think Battle (boyband in my sig) are We Got Married fans XD

In the making of their mv, they say Hwichan is a male version of Seo In Young. And at the end Taehwa and Lio do the "A!" sign (and yes they even say "A!")

Guest simplirain

wahhhh!!! i love this couple!! All their bickering and joking is so funny!

Crown J is such a sweetie. x]

Guest cici5

ahaha! at first i, too thought they were annoying...especially seo in young....

but after a while they're actually really cute. I guess they reflect a more realistic couple since they argue and make-up over and over again.

Guest ripgal

Yeah, I love Crown J's perseverance.. altho SIY's always demanding this and that, screaming at him.. he's always so patient towards her. They're such a funny couple.. esp when they start arguing about something :lol:

Guest MOOVERDOSE

She looks way different with long hair.. infact is that really her picture? It looks like some one esle. :mellow:

Anyways, Crown J and Seo Inyoung are definitely my favourite couple on the show. (Aside from Inyoung's personality :lol: )

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^

uh duh thats her. anyway omgsh when did they play that game with the food? was that on wgm? cuz i only saw andy and solbi's.

Guest Rhiencie

they're my fav. couple from WGM!

theyre just hilarious..

the show would be boring without them

Guest TaroBread

i love this couple!!! <3

seo in young looks really pretty with long hair..

dang.. based on their 411, they look very compatible..

i can't believe SIY is only two years older than me.. x_X;; makes me feel like i haven't accomplish anything.. (im still in college).. -_-;;

Guest vietsoul

She looks way different with long hair.. infact is that really her picture? It looks like some one esle. :mellow:

Anyways, Crown J and Seo Inyoung are definitely my favourite couple on the show. (Aside from Inyoung's personality :lol: )

i found that picture in her music thread.

Guest stardaisy212

OMG i love Crown J before WGM but i loved him more now. LOLS

Even through In Young is annoying, the fact that Crown keeps up with her, it shows what a REAL man is. lols

i cant wait for more eps

ps. everyone thinks that they are falling for each other and i think its so cute and true lols

Guest vietsoul

Too Much - Crown J ft. Seo In Young.

Crown J & Seo In Young parody on MBC Gag Ya program

Crown J and Seo In Young has become really iconic figures with their language, behavior that it’s become possible to just ape them. Well, the squabbling couple has been parodied recently on a MBC Gag show, “Gag Ya” (It’s Gag) to hilarious effect. Everything about that couple is summarised neatly into this. Even the black room interview scene is shown! A! A! Double A! Man, that’s so addictive.

we got married parody

credit: coolsmurf

Guest Machitoshi

Atfirst my fave couple was Andy&Solbi

cause I thought In Young was a little too bratty (though hot :wub:)

but after watching this couple more & more I ended up loving them out of all the couples :D

I think she's less bratty now that they're trying to understand each other more.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Too Much is such an adorable song !

Guest ripgal

Crown J, despite his rapper image, is truly a sweet person :wub:

I was awwwwww-ing with flutters in my tummy when he sang for In Young in Ep 9 of WGM. After all the arguments, and conflict, he still wanted her to be happy. He's soooooo SWEET and romantic.. love them together!

Guest kangxbyul

They're a cute couple although Seo In Young gets on my nerves sometimes.

I love when they 화해(make-up?) after they fight, it's so cute.

"A!!!!!"

They are like my favorite couple from that show!

They never fail to amuse me whatsoever.

haha I called them the "Limited Edition" couple

Always talking about that's a limited edition!

haha. I think they make a cute couple

though they argue just about 24/7 it's cute.

Guest axxiss

lilvietxoxogrl love the parody its so cute and funny.. too bad there's no subs. hahaha...

love the screencaps... hehehehe..

CROWNJ is the man... *do push ups* hahaha a perfect way to release stress and anger. hahaha cheers!!

and they have a Happy shares?? when was this??

Archived