[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazyYochy

What I like the most is that even if they fight sometimes in the program they seem be compatible. They are quite funny when they are together.

Here are more screen caps from their appearance at Come To Play

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1gd6.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1nv8.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1nl7.jpg

14hdtv20080609pm11h23m1zi8.jpg

Guest Irrationallyrational

Oh wow I'm watching Come to Play right now and dannnggggg these are one of those INTENSE times when I wish I could understand Korean, while I sit here trying to link every other....15th word together doesn't exactly help me out in any way. :sweatingbullets: Oh well at least there are the facial expressions. I'm like semi-skipping through the show to analyze the CJ-SY parts.

Wow I need a life.

Dayng they look good together. xD

Guest Kiss Me

Crown J's so hot.... as much as I don't like how Seo In Young treats him............ their still a cute couple.

Guest thinking

i totally agree with someone that said that crown j and seo in young did seem more like a couple than the rest

crown j was sort of leaning into seo in young, maybe im looking into it too much, but oh well they were soo cute

also i think at one point it looked like they were holding hands, i think it was in part 5, it was very quick but they looked more like a couple and they do sort eachother even tho they do bicker alot, but then again it'll make them stronger that way

okay im anaylzing this WAY too much :P

Guest damifino

080609 MBC Come To Play

CTP.E198.080609.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi

We Got Married Special with the cast of the show

For all those who are already a member of my clubbox PLEASE use memo/PM to download as it doubles the points towards a gold box which allows the files to remain permanently as opposed to only 30 days.

For those who aren't, I'll send you a memo/PM as soon as you join.

Guest ripgal

i totally agree with someone that said that crown j and seo in young did seem more like a couple than the rest

crown j was sort of leaning into seo in young, maybe im looking into it too much, but oh well they were soo cute

also i think at one point it looked like they were holding hands, i think it was in part 5, it was very quick but they looked more like a couple and they do sort eachother even tho they do bicker alot, but then again it'll make them stronger that way

okay im anaylzing this WAY too much :P

You're NOT the only one! :P

I was actually looking forward to AlShin's appearance because they're my fav couple..but I ended up enjoying Crown J and SIY's interactions more. They really had more of the couple chemistry and sparks than the rest of the couples.. because obviously they were the only ones who actually talked and interacted with each other when a specific question was directed at them. The rest of the couples just responded to the hosts' questions without really talking to their partners..

And yes, the leaning part! I noticed that too.. I think it was more obvious when the camera focused on them, and when I looked at the other couples, they were at least 2 inches apart. Crown J and IY were obviously closer than the rest...

Guest Irrationallyrational

^ There was so much more of a comfortable level between them than any other couple. They hold hands and comfort each other so easily that they look like they don't have to think about it anymore. It's sooo nice to watch because of the change that it is from like the first episode for example. CJ was so calm as to how he was sitting and she didn't seem that distant herself. It's great to see how far they've come.

Guest krngirly123

how come i didnt see any of the kissing stick thingy? cuz i was watching the show and i didnt see when they all do that?

Guest ripgal

^ There was so much more of a comfortable level between them than any other couple. They hold hands and comfort each other so easily that they look like they don't have to think about it anymore. It's sooo nice to watch because of the change that it is from like the first episode for example. CJ was so calm as to how he was sitting and she didn't seem that distant herself. It's great to see how far they've come.

Yea it's nice to see them interacting with each other so naturally..

Watching them in WGM just reminds me of the typical kdrama cliche - couple arguing and making up in the end..

Altho they're just playing out the PD's concept, I just love their chemistry.. they're just SOOO FUNNY! lolz..

Anywayz, for those who're interested in Ep 12 with Chi Subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9RAdNoWcP8

Once again, their parts were the funniest.. CJ trying to appease IY because she was damn pissed that his friends kinda humiliated her..hahaha.. so cute!

Guest stardaisy212

did anyone watch eps 11-14 subbed yet?

its killing me that i have to wait till it gets subbed :tears: but i can watching it without subbs :rolleyes:

hopefully there get sup soon.

for the full subs ones there are only up to eps 10 i think

nvm i check i have to watch time next wk

Guest ripgal

^ CJ-IY parts have been subbed up till Ep 11..

I watched all of em in Youtube..

And latest update from coolsmurf (thank you soooo much!)

Ep 13 WGM CJ-IY Cuts w/ Eng Subs~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_fahi7Iq8k

They're just about the most hilarious couple out there..:lol:

I love how they're getting closer to each other now..and how CJ always manages to pop out surprises for IY..

She doesn't seem so annoying or bratty anymore..hehehe..

Guest kryiss

I found the raw video ^^ The show is called "MBC Section TV" =) It's a show which gives some news about singers, actors and entertainers~ Crown J & In Young's part wasn't that long actually ; (there were also MC Yoo Jae Suk who announced his wedding ^^) I'm pretty busy these days because I have to take some exams but I'll try to translate the cut as soon as I can ^^

Crown J & In Young were also in "Introducing A Star's Friend" ; I already saw the episode and it's really something people should see~ XD Crown J's friend is hilarious and super cute ^^ It's the one who was in Happy Shares Company (when Crown J did the "Star Relay Special 200th Episode") and also the one who gave Crown J 30,000 won when he was doing manucure with In Young and it's the same friend who helped him to prepare the event for In Young. I'll also translate this show's episode but it'll take some time because I have to translate the whole show ^^"

you are now officially one of my most favorite persons in the soompi world!! ToT i will excitedly and patiently wait for your subbed videos~~! and yes always do them whenever you have time~ good luck on your exams!

and yea! i saw "star's friend" and crown j's friend looked super cute throughout the show even though i had no idea what they were saying! xD 30,000 won guy! LOL! i can't believe you gotta translate the whole show though ToT... but i guess it makes sense to... you're such an awesome person! *o* i will pass on lots of FIGHTINGS to you!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

haha yaya finally a thread for this funnny couple! personally i find them the most real out of all of the couples i could see them together seriously haha.

sure her hair cuts not all that i mean im sure a lot of people would agree with me but none the less they make a really cute couple lol i found an old video of her,

with long hair before she cut it and she looks so pretty. ^^

but oh well the hair will grow out kehe i love that song "too much" should make a video!

yea i also miss in young's old hair too... it made her look younger and more vibrant. but oh well... hopefully she'll change her image soon. sometimes her mushroom hair grows on you... but i say please just wait to grow out your hair again! xD

m sorry for being behind with the crown J/SIY subbing for ep12. but it was difficult because of that lee hyuk jae, he's so obnoxious. i don't know when i will finish that.

oh hey coolsmurf~! thanks for dropping by and telling us... LHJ did seem obnoxious in that episode and i really wanted to stick a fork in him for making in young stress out so much. well i recently just saw the CJ/SIY subbed cut for Ep 13 and i'd much rather have watched that than Ep 12 anyways ^^~ thanks for the subs as always! don't work TOO hard on 12 if it's not necessary ^__^

how come i didnt see any of the kissing stick thingy? cuz i was watching the show and i didnt see when they all do that?

that whole segment will be broadcasted next monday. yeah i didn't know that it was going to split up into two shows and i was sort of anticipating that part too xD

but oh wells... one more thing to look forward to next week 8)

They're just about the most hilarious couple out there..:lol:

I love how they're getting closer to each other now..and how CJ always manages to pop out surprises for IY..

She doesn't seem so annoying or bratty anymore..hehehe..

i agree. in young is really growing on me and she's soooo much less annoying than she was in the beginning.

it's so cute, i really think that the two of them helped change each other a lot. i'm always going to be rooting for this couple. they always make my day ^__^

Guest dreamelephant

You're NOT the only one! :P

I was actually looking forward to AlShin's appearance because they're my fav couple..but I ended up enjoying Crown J and SIY's interactions more. They really had more of the couple chemistry and sparks than the rest of the couples.. because obviously they were the only ones who actually talked and interacted with each other when a specific question was directed at them. The rest of the couples just responded to the hosts' questions without really talking to their partners..

And yes, the leaning part! I noticed that too.. I think it was more obvious when the camera focused on them, and when I looked at the other couples, they were at least 2 inches apart. Crown J and IY were obviously closer than the rest...

Hello ripgal! Glad to see you in this thread too. I'm so glad that these two are growing more and more comfortable with each other. Together with AlShin (though I enjoy this couple on a different level), I'm also rooting for these two. A! I'll see you back in the AlShin thread.

Just wanted to drop by to show my support for this couple. No doubt that these two would end up at least as good friends after their whole stint in WGM. I imagine them laughing about the different situations they spent on the show in the future.

Thanks coolsmurf for your hardwork. I was wondering when the EPI 12 and 13 subs will come out. Good thing I checked my YT acct today.

Guest reikochoi07

just finished watching the new uploaded clips by coolsmurf and really now...those two are LOVE when they're together!

im watching 'Come to Play' right now, no subs tho

but i must say, among the couples there Crown J and In Young looks so comfortable together compared to others

i think that the two have gone beyond being 'just acting as married couples'

the way they look at each other and smile or laugh,the way her hand is resting on his knee,the way they hold hands..i don't think they're even aware of it and just do it because it comes out naturally

can't wait for the next episode!

Guest babyxshh

i love how he falls under seo in youngs glare

haha.

poor crown j ;]

they are the cutest couple ever even though seo in young can be a little oboxious

Guest Rhiencie

SIY is definitely growing on me too!!

At first, I thought she was a bit annoying because the way she yelled and screamed at Crown J.

But as I watch WGM more, I come to find that she can be very cute.

No wonder why Crown J falls for her cuteness.

But I do have to say that they are a good match for each other.

They both love their shoes and have the same music sense.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I see that recently, whenever they are on a show together,

both of them dress in black, I guess she follows Crown J's dress code, BLACK!!!

hahahha...they both are so cute

Guest ripgal

^ Yeah, I just love it when they start about their SHOES and NEW PRODUCTS :lol:

So IY's gradually taking after CJ's habits huh?

She even did the "A" thing in the Dream Concert whilst performing with her Jewelry members..

Not sure if it was just a promotion stint, since WGM's so popular now.. but I sure would love to believe that she actually did it out of natural adherence to CJ's habits... :lol:

Guest Shin Bi

just finished watching the new uploaded clips by coolsmurf and really now...those two are LOVE when they're together!

im watching 'Come to Play' right now, no subs tho

but i must say, among the couples there Crown J and In Young looks so comfortable together compared to others

i think that the two have gone beyond being 'just acting as married couples'

the way they look at each other and smile or laugh,the way her hand is resting on his knee,the way they hold hands..i don't think they're even aware of it and just do it because it comes out naturally

can't wait for the next episode!

I totally agree with you ^^ There's more skinship between them than before but they just seem to do it naturally~

Actually, they seem to behave like if they're off-screen =) But I was really upset (and Crown J seemed upset too) by what In Young said about him on "Come To Play". When she agreed to do "We Got Married" show and asked her manager who was her partner, he said : Crown J, then she asked : Why... ? She said it was because she didn't know Crown J at this time and she thought they didn't match together too... I think Crown J didn't expect In Young to say that T_T

I'll translate Crown J & In Young's parts of "Come To Play" just after "Introducing A Star's Friend" episode which will be out tomorrow or on Thursday =)

Archived