[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Guest vietsoul

^ pls dont quote pictures.

i found some In Young pictures with long hair i think she looks better with long hair.

x6j7o1.jpg

148i4rd.jpg

287dria.jpg

2nqs3uq.jpg

zkjsoy.jpg

ehhk4.jpg

24wxe0h.jpg

credit: asianfanatics and soompi.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest axxiss

wow nice pictures... ^^ she's so sexy. i always knew about Seo In Young way before in Jewerly but i never thought she can be that evil ^^ lol... okay.. i mean...that brat. hahaha. http://i30.tinypic.com/2nqs3uq.jpg pic... reminds me of Sungmin impersonates her at Suju T's KM Idol. hahaha.. love it.

she looks so much better in long hair

Guest infinityyy

gosh, they look so adorable next to eachother!

i really need to see all these episodes of WGM -__- i need time! T_T

Guest thinking

are thanks strawberric for the gifs, i love this couple as well lol

i was wondering you wudn't by any chance know what show they were on from the first gif???

Guest miss_juicy

even tho this show makes crown J seem like a wangster

i still love this couple..

they seem to be the couple closes to teenagers?

at first i didn;t like In Young , she was so mean, but then i got use to her.. and thought she can be quite cute.. and crown is like the bad boy in the outside but is mad sweet at home type

LOL

love love this couple i hope they stay.. or even hook up for real would be cool ;)

Guest moncchichi

wow i really think this couple is underrated.. they only have 86 posts???

anways, lol i get most laughs from this couple and hwang bo/hyun joong couple

loved the episode with crown j's mummy,,, omo she's really pretty too!!

Guest GDlovesBEE

ahaha! at first i, too thought they were annoying...especially seo in young....

but after a while they're actually really cute. I guess they reflect a more realistic couple since they argue and make-up over and over again.

I agree. They are soo realistic.. especially in the episode where they go to Dae Gu and it's raining and mini cooper... I felt so bad for her because her shoes HAHAH and then at the same time, HIS shoes. It was so sweet when he went to get the umbrella for her and than they both ended up getting mad. I could understand where she and him were both coming from. I loveeee watching these two. I had to laugh when she threatened to drop his jacket and he was like "Dont you dare do that, girl!"

Crown J, despite his rapper image, is truly a sweet person :wub:

I was awwwwww-ing with flutters in my tummy when he sang for In Young in Ep 9 of WGM. After all the arguments, and conflict, he still wanted her to be happy. He's soooooo SWEET and romantic.. love them together!

The part where he said she looked beautiful even when they argue was so :blush: Crown J is so cute... it's funny how he says 'baby' at the end of everything.

Guest sunshine

i've been look for this thread!

they are my favourite couple!..i'm surprised they are not as popular!

i really like how crown j is patient with siy when she's so bratty. and how he's so soft for her. sometimes her bratty-ness gets annoying, but you still can see that somewhere deep in there she means well, and has a good heart. they are by far the most realistic couple for me.

i love this show!<3

Guest bitter SOOweet

i think seoinyoung looks good in both long and short hair

she pulls both off well

gah i love them togetherman, i really wouldn't mind if they hooked up in real life

Guest klamchops

i really like how crown j is patient with siy when she's so bratty. and how he's so soft for her. sometimes her bratty-ness gets annoying, but you still can see that somewhere deep in there she means well, and has a good heart. they are by far the most realistic couple for me.

i love this show!<3

TOTALLY agree with you!!! crown J is like such a gentleman!! i dont' think i'd be able to put up with inyoung if i was him..and his random pushups and stuff to vent his anger is sooo cute...I love how they can be sooo cute together ..and then the next second they'll be arguing bout smth totally unrelated!! =) can't wait to see the next episode!

Guest maizakichi

this couple is very funny~ hehehhe..

and i think they're a perfect match too~

just because...lol..

and oh...seeing pics of in young, i think long hair suits her better...hehehe

Guest vietsoul

CrazyYochy thanks for the pictures they looks so good together.

i agree they are underrated.

Andy and Shin Ae Chosen as Best Groom and Bride

Andy and Shin Ae has been chosen as the best groom and bride from MBC star wedding variety "We Got Married" from a poll in "Come to Play".

In a recent "We Got Married" Special recording on MBC "Come To Play" hosted by Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee, they did a poll with 17,710 viewers taking part. Andy and Shin Ae were voted as the best groom and bride respectively with 45% and 39% of the votes. SS501 member, Kim Hyun Joong was second with 35% while Alex and Crown J were 3rd the 4th respectively. For the girls, it was Solbi, Hwang Bo and Seo In Young in order of second, third and fourth.

Kim Hyun Joong was disappointed (in jest) with the results

Be it good or bad, it's meaningless if you're not first.

Alex meanwhile said

I had thought in the past that I could have come in second, but because of my "player" image, third place is probably just about right. But in reality, I'm really not a "player".

Crown J who placed last said

The result wouldn't be the same if this poll was done in Atlanta.

Alex also commented on his partner Shin Ae on being chosen as the best bride

When a "player" meets a kind woman, he will change his ways. I think I'm really blessed and fortunate.

Lee Hwi Jae and Jo Yeo Jeong was not included in the poll since they didn't appear on the program. But this does not mean that they are out of the show. Everything will remain the same with Alex/Shin Ae's return making it 5 couples.

Andy/Solbi, Crown J/Seo In Young who enjoys high popularity, plus the "older woman, younger man" couple of Hwang Bo/Kim Hyun Joong and the romantic couple Alex/Shin Ae who "splitted" and "reunited" will appear on the 9th June episode of "Come To Play" on MBC at 11.05pm (KST).

credit: coolsmurf.

--

they are in last place. :D

Guest ripgal

^ I love Crown J's answer..hahaha..:lol:

And it looks like Crown J and SIY are close off screen...that's a good sign XD

Go check out their Man Won shares clip, they're sooo adorable!

I watched it and it seemed that KWH, JSH and HY were trying to find out if Crown J had a girlfriend and what he honestly thought of SIY. - that's all I could gather with my very little understanding of Korean. It would be great if someone could translate.

Oh i thought it was something like that from the reactions lol

It looks like they went to see the Gag show...
aww they're so cute! I was wondering what they felt about the parody seems like they don't mind at all :D It's great that they can laugh at themselves. They're wearing mics does that mean this is going to be shown on WGM?

Guest ripgal

^ Yeah, I really want to know what they're talking about~!

Hopefully some kind soul can sub the clips.. ^^

Guest zoey303

Crown J and SIY will be on Introducing star friends on saturday. Crown J brings his "3manwon" friend on the show, the guy from the nail salon and the club :P

Guest Qi Luo

i love this show!<3

Well, I think it's not that they aren't popular... it's just that the other couples are more popular. Or maybe it's because koreans and viewers in general like watching the romantic couples and In Young makes Crown J's life a bit difficult sometimes.

But I love this couple! Crown J is very patience and a real gentlemen. :) The little surprises he makes to In Young is very sweet.

Crown J who placed last said

The result wouldn't be the same if this poll was done in Atlanta.

and I forgot to say...

he's also hilarious.

A! baby! ehehehehehe

Guest kryiss

Yeah, i still don't understand why cj/siy is not getting as popular as the rest T^T... i think it's just mainly due to their personalities that are turning people off... but they match SO well and it's so entertaining to watch, and like how other people have been saying, is that they feel the most realistic. we've gotta stay away from drama romance... that only happens once every few million couples >.>...

anyways! in hopes of reviving this thread... here's a vid that i found with in young and crown j at the gag show watching their parody and with some interviews of themselves and their "fake" selves.

Crown J & Seo In Young Backstage Gag Show

crown j's reaction to the actress playing siy was SOOOO hilarious xDD

i really wish we had subs or any kinds of translations for these cuts if anyone's willing to do so T^T i still want to know about the 3 ladies talkshow too... *sigh* we'll just wait and see...

Archived