[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Guest jemnise

OMO. i like these two sooo much! :) and i TOPped the page!:) hahahaha:)

i really think they are the best couple in the show because they seem to be so real... hahaha and In-young's bratty attitude really spices up the whole thing.OMO and Crowon J's attitude towards In-young is LOOOOOOVE. who would not want a man like that?! haha:)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest reikochoi07

i cannot believe they placed last on the poll

i really LOVE this couple...

some hate in young for being bratty but c'mon,we wouldn't be seeing the gentleman and ever so patient side of crown j if she were an all goody-goody wife...

these two fight only to make up and be closer together

they have chemistry, they've got spunk. there is never a dull moment if it's crown j and inyoung!

this two can make you laugh, cry, mad but most of all drive girls envious from crown j's being romantic but never too mushy

Guest ripgal

Yeah, i still don't understand why cj/siy is not getting as popular as the rest T^T... i think it's just mainly due to their personalities that are turning people off... but they match SO well and it's so entertaining to watch, and like how other people have been saying, is that they feel the most realistic. we've gotta stay away from drama romance... that only happens once every few million couples >.>...

anyways! in hopes of reviving this thread... here's a vid that i found with in young and crown j at the gag show watching their parody and with some interviews of themselves and their "fake" selves.

Crown J & Seo In Young Backstage Gag Show

crown j's reaction to the actress playing siy was SOOOO hilarious xDD

i really wish we had subs or any kinds of translations for these cuts if anyone's willing to do so T^T i still want to know about the 3 ladies talkshow too... *sigh* we'll just wait and see...

I think you're right, about their personalities and constant bickering turning ppl off. But I think both aren't really that way in real life? I'm not sure.. if it's mainly for the show, they're sure giving me lotsa entertainment. Cos when they start bickering, and make up in the end, I just go AWWWWW...

Anyhow, they're one of my fav couples on the show, after the Alshin couple. Totally different couples huh? I love AlShin's sweet romantic relationship, whilst I adore CrownJ-IY's spicy and cute arguments. I wouldn't go as far to say that their marriage's more realistic..but definitely very entertaining and hilarious to watch. The way they interact's more natural compared to the other couples.. and I get the feeling that they're just going all out to portray the concept of bickering couples.. and they're doing a very good job, by acting it out.

Thanx for sharing the link btw! I kept refreshing youtube to check for subs for Ep 12! :P

Guest im_may

ii have a question.. is inyoung..really all bratty and like that in real life?

i think she is a new arrival and shopaholic in real life.

but i dont really think her personality is that bratty to real life.

because if so..that sucks.

but i actually really like this couple

in young would always be mad at crown j for not buying her stuff.lol

and crown j is just patience and like wiggle his way out..sometimes scratch free..

and sometimes not xD

but than the make up like the next minute!! so cute

one thing i have to say and agree with everyone is they have great CHEMISTRY xD

**the thing about crown j's ring not spinning on the first episode is still in my mind

and crown J's constant english phrases..lol

Guest Shin Bi

Yeah, i still don't understand why cj/siy is not getting as popular as the rest T^T... i think it's just mainly due to their personalities that are turning people off... but they match SO well and it's so entertaining to watch, and like how other people have been saying, is that they feel the most realistic. we've gotta stay away from drama romance... that only happens once every few million couples >.>...

anyways! in hopes of reviving this thread... here's a vid that i found with in young and crown j at the gag show watching their parody and with some interviews of themselves and their "fake" selves.

Crown J & Seo In Young Backstage Gag Show

crown j's reaction to the actress playing siy was SOOOO hilarious xDD

i really wish we had subs or any kinds of translations for these cuts if anyone's willing to do so T^T i still want to know about the 3 ladies talkshow too... *sigh* we'll just wait and see...

If you (or someone else) could give the name of the cut's show, I'll translate it for sure and put it on youtube ^^

It's me who translated the Happy Shares' cut but I had the raw video. I can't translate the show if I don't know

where to get the video~ Unfortunately, the person who uploaded this cut (and the phone's cut) on youtube doesn't put the details about it~

If you want me to translate some In Young & Crown J's videos, give me the name of the show (and possibly a clubbox link) and I'll do it as soon as possible~ Just send me a PM with all the details ^^

Guest maizakichi

quoting from the Dream Concert Thread at the Korean Music Section

Its Jewelry NOW!!!

YAY!

Edit:

Seo In Young did the "A!" thing from We Got Married...lol

lol In-Young. "A!" ^_^ lol I'm such a "we got married" fan.

hehehehe...

i saw it too ~ cause pandora live player stop working..and it got stuck when in young was doing the "A" pose..lol

hope Crown J was watching <33333

hahahahha

Guest everythingxxelse

that sucks that they're last place.

because they are my FAVORITE COUPLE!

seriously so hilarious to watch

but maybe that's the difference between NA and Korean tastes?

haha

andy and solbi are nice, but it's too... meh. but crown j and siy are just SO FUNNY!

Guest maizakichi

Crown J who placed last said

The result wouldn't be the same if this poll was done in Atlanta.

this is the reason why i like crown J.

hahaha...

"A~!"

Guest ripgal

Awww.. I seriously adore this couple. :P

SIY has already gotten so used to Crown J's "A!" that she even did it in her performance? awww...

If he saw it, he would have smiled SO WIDE...

"A!"

Guest c i e l`

Favorite couple so far >oo< haha

The video cracked me up.

They just make my days x') can't wait to see ep12

such a pity they're placed last in the poll

anyway "A ~!"

Guest __daanii.

This couple is so perfect together!

IMO, Seo In Young looks better with longer hair.

And Crown J is so.... HOT.

Guest .alyak_

I love this couple and I think they are so cute together. I finally watched a episode (rather cuts) that someone uploaded and subbed over at youtube and I have to say that I like this couple. I haven't really watched the other couples but for sure I'll check them out. This couple fights so much and I find Crown J so sweet and lovable. He always think ahead and plan something to make up for whatever he didn't do wrong. LOL =) In young has got on my nerves at time but I too find her so cute. There was a scene on the train and she was singing, I liked her voice. ^__^ Crown J is so slick though, he's so sweet to In Young and I didn't expect him to be such a sweetheart. I love it when he gets angry though, it's crazy. He's adorable with his "A!" and his konglish language, he comes out and talks in english. Not to mention he cares a whole lot about this white tennis shoes. ^___^

Guest vietsoul

Awww.. I seriously adore this couple. :P

SIY has already gotten so used to Crown J's "A!" that she even did it in her performance? awww...

If he saw it, he would have smiled SO WIDE...

"A!"

do know where i can get clip for the performance when she did the "A!"?

Guest clumsyxdreamer

i love this couple!!

esp at the end of episode 9

never would have guessed crown j could be so romantic <33

but seo in young is really too much sometimes

i dont think i can last as long as crown j if i was a guy hahhaha

Guest kryiss

I think you're right, about their personalities and constant bickering turning ppl off. But I think both aren't really that way in real life? I'm not sure.. if it's mainly for the show, they're sure giving me lotsa entertainment. Cos when they start bickering, and make up in the end, I just go AWWWWW...

Anyhow, they're one of my fav couples on the show, after the Alshin couple. Totally different couples huh? I love AlShin's sweet romantic relationship, whilst I adore CrownJ-IY's spicy and cute arguments. I wouldn't go as far to say that their marriage's more realistic..but definitely very entertaining and hilarious to watch. The way they interact's more natural compared to the other couples.. and I get the feeling that they're just going all out to portray the concept of bickering couples.. and they're doing a very good job, by acting it out.

Thanx for sharing the link btw! I kept refreshing youtube to check for subs for Ep 12! :P

yeah, it's their fighting and love aka "obsession" (lol) for their stuff and new items which is of course something people will not like about them very easily :sweatingbullets:

i'd like to think they aren't like this ALL the time in real life... but i know some couples who fight all the time but are still able to make up very quickly like how cj&siy do. i guess that's why i personally find them to be the most "real" since i see this type of relationship around me a lot. And so watching cj and siy really gives me a kick out of it xD. The relationship between Alshin is super sweet... but yeah... i agree with you that cj and siy interact more naturally than the others. Whether they're acting out as the concept of a bickering couple, or whether they actually DO act like this in real life... i like them either way for the sheer enjoyment of seeing a pair of whom i can relate to ^^

and omg dude i'm also wating for the subs of ep 12's crown-young's cuts! ToT i really hope coolsmurf will upload them soon. the next episode is coming up in a few hours and it'll stink not knowing what happened in the previous episode T__T. but oh wells! patience is a virtue! xD

If you (or someone else) could give the name of the cut's show, I'll translate it for sure and put it on youtube ^^

It's me who translated the Happy Shares' cut but I had the raw video. I can't translate the show if I don't know

where to get the video~ Unfortunately, the person who uploaded this cut (and the phone's cut) on youtube doesn't put the details about it~

If you want me to translate some In Young & Crown J's videos, give me the name of the show (and possibly a clubbox link) and I'll do it as soon as possible~ Just send me a PM with all the details ^^

OH. MY. GOSH! i think i just fainted and came back to life again! thank you SOOO much for volunteering to sub the shows for us!! you were the one who did the Happy Shares' cut?? ahhh i feel so lucky that you go on soompi too! xDD

bah... unfortunately i don't even have the raws to the videos either. i'll look and keep an eye out for them... but i can't guarantee... i don't even know where the youtuber got his videos from too.......

well we'll see... i'll keep my hopes up for any one out there who can supply you with the vids... it already feels lucky enough that we have a subber/translator like you to help us ^^~ thank you so much again! let's try to keep this thread rolling! xD

haha my FAVORITE couple :)

i love inyoung no matter how bratty or whiney she is.

they are so perfect for each other haha

at first i liked shinae and alex cause they were all cutesy fartsy

but this couple outweighs them now for me :)

they're so cute

all their little fights are made up with little events

and they actually like, hug and have a normal skinship?

love them so!

Guest CrazyYochy

they are so cute. I was shocked when someone else arrived to their house and Crown J telling them to leave their house. I dont know korean but

omo.. In Young was annoyed and tired she had to put up with it. Poor girl.

So nice.. to spend their weekend together.

I think they look good together.

It looked to me that this couple went to the same water park the Joongbo couple went.

Archived