[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

at first...i didn't like this couple as much as the others.... but watching them more made me love Crown J more and more because he's such a patient guy who can deal with Seo In Young's demands and whines.... but they compliment each other a lot and even though they fight a lot more than the other couples...their relationship is very realistic compare to some other couples....

i'm kinda excitedto see this Sunday's episode of them at the water park where Crown J may have injuried himself...and SIY rushed over to comfort him!!! THE FIRST SWEET THING SHE MAY HAVE DONE FOR HIM!!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yurimary

don't you think that in the last episodes..the appearence of crownYoung was too short...

This party was like for 3 episodes ..

Guest KiSS.THE.RAiN`

AHH! I love this couple (:

They are just so gangster, it's so funny!

"A!~"

I can't help it to feel bad for Crown J.

He alway get yell at.

They should totally get marry :D

Awww.. that's so sweet of SIY and CJ. :wub: They just rawk ~~

As much as I adore this couple in WGM, and their off-screen interactions in other shows, I personally don't want to expect so much from them. As long as they have good rapport on screen, and make me laugh, I'm contented. Cos we will never know what's scripted and what's not on those TV shows.. what's said can be true or genuine, could be partially true, and could be crap just to pull off ratings. BUT thinking positively, that they really do have feelings for each other, does make me feel happier. But if they're just good friends, I'm still all for that. hehehe..

Yeah I agree with you especially after watching the SSP ep. If the sub is correct then he wasn't talking about marrying SIY, he was talking about one of his exes :tears: :tears: Although he did say if he had a wife like Siy he "would like that" and when asked "What he would do if SIY asked him out?" he said " It would be good" Actually after watching the ep I don't think they will date after the show because though CJ has his immature moments overall he seems VERY mature(he should be for his age) much more than SIY. So yeah they'll probably just be good friends.

Guest yurimary

Yeah I agree with you especially after watching the SSP ep. If the sub is correct then he wasn't talking about marrying SIY, he was talking about one of his exes :tears: :tears: Although he did say if he had a wife like Siy he "would like that" and when asked "What he would do if SIY asked him out?" he said " It would be good" Actually after watching the ep I don't think they will date after the show because though CJ has his immature moments overall he seems VERY mature(he should be for his age) much more than SIY. So yeah they'll probably just be good friends.

wich ssp ep. do you mean? the lunar new years special?

I didn't know that it was subbed. I think th elunar special was filmed at a very beginning of the show..so perhaps..he thinks different abou SIY

Guest yurimary

I don't know whether it was already posted, but here the New Years Special (without subs):

It's only the Crown J and SIY cuts:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1nQNZ9U8Pwc&feature=related (part 1)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A9K_FSi-Ibc&feature=related (part 2)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lVidzYoRUf8&feature=related (part 3)

When they were eating..they acted so cute!

wich ssp ep. do you mean? the lunar new years special?

I didn't know that it was subbed. I think th elunar special was filmed at a very beginning of the show..so perhaps..he thinks different abou SIY

:huh:

SSP=Sang Sang Plus (season 2).. He was on the show recently where he:

starts rap about Solbi really short at end

Raps about Hyori

Talks about cheating/exes/dating SIY

Talks about his mom/makes message fo her

talks about the kind of girl he likes

Guest vietsoul

thanks for the link and eng sub.

We Got Married 100th Day Anniversary Special Event

MBC Sunday Sunday Night popular segment "We Got Married" will soon showcase their three original make-believe couples, Andy and Solbi, Crown J and Seo In Young, Alex and Shin Ae celebrating their "100th day" (from 16 March to 23rd June) together on the show in a special event.

e16mok.jpg

In a phone interview with PD Kim

The three couples will have a special event to commemorate their 100th day together. Crown J and Seo In Young have done their wedding photoshoot on 9th June, bringing their own stuff for the photoshoot and matching it with outfits belonging to their style.

Alex and Shin Ae did their photoshoot yesterday at a wedding studio in Chungdam-dong, Seoul. Alex prepared two suits while Shin Ae wore an elegant wedding gown showing her femininity.

Meanwhile, for highest popularity couple, Andy and Solbi, the PD had decided to keep their special event a secret. But it was revealed in another news that Andy and Solbi will have their wedding photoshoot outdoors unlike the other two couples who did it indoors.

Park Myung Soo, soon to become a father, also officially took over the MC role vacated by outgoing female MC, Kim Won Hee who left to film a drama.

There were complaints from viewers that the expansion from 4 to five couples has severely shortened the time that each couple has on the show. But PD Kim expressed, "The viewers might find that the time has become shorter, but frankly the length of the show is longer by 10 mins compared to the beginning."

This wedding photoshoot special event will be shown on 29th June, showing the entire process of the three couples from picking their outfits to the actual photoshoot. No mention was made of the other two couples, Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo, Lee Hwi Jae and Jo Yeo Jeong of their missions.

One more thing to share is Crown J and Seo In Young will meet Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo at the same water park. What fireworks will happen between the two funniest couples?

credit: coolsmurf

2rpeia9.jpg

f40g1i.jpg

sbsawz.jpg

everybody looks really cute in the last two pictures and crown j and in young are making the "A!" i like Shin Ae's dress. can't wait to see their wedding pictures and solbi and andy also.

Guest ShortaznGirl

omgsh the sang sang plus show really did it for me. him and SIY r perfect. i love them!!! i'm happpy the show has given crown j some more exposure.

Guest reikochoi07

i just watched the latest episode but i didn't get to finish it..not subbed tho so i have no idea what they were saying..

but this has got to be one of the most romantic episode for the two of them..

SPOILERS ALERT!!!!

it's so nice the way they hold hands so naturally and the way CJ hugged InYoung when she didn't get his pictures but just wanted to get CJ all soaked..so he hugged her to get her wet too..

it's cute that he covered her eyes when foreigners passed them by and a couple of guys were wearing trunks, there were also women wearing bikinis but CJ paid no attention to them

but the what i love most in this episode is when InYoung comforted CJ when he hit his head on the floor of the pool

and also when she hugged him as the waves came..and then CJ made sure to lift her up so she wouldn't be submerged in the water..he's such a sweetheart and a gentleman to InYoung

funniest scene was when he was pointing directions at her but in fact he was trying to flex his mucles for InYoung to see

my couzin and i laughed so hard watching these two

Guest damifino

080615 MBC We Got Married

WGM.E976.080615.HDTV.XviD

For all those who are already a member of my clubbox PLEASE use memo/PM to download as it doubles the points towards a gold box which allows the files to remain permanently as opposed to only 30 days.

For those who aren't, I'll send you a memo/PM as soon as you join.

Guest fadedfacade

I adore this couple plenty simply because they're candid as hell ^^

And crown J's the sweetest thing alive it makes me wanna kidnap that fella. =/

Hahaha..

Guest stardaisy212

Rompjohn has upped the CJ-SIY ep.14 cuts! Unsubbed though.. :(

Part 1

part 2 <- this part is so cute!!!! in young was so cute when crown hit his head, she was like ahhahhah then she realize that he was really hurt and she was looking at him so sweet and when the wave came, she like jump on to him

awwwwwwwwww i love this ep cant wait till it gets subbed

Guest Holley

^^^ i loved that part too!!

SIY was esp. cute when she sees the waves coming then runs to CJ

i was like awwwwwwwwwwwww

they just should just get married already!!! LMAO

WOWWW!!! Ep 14 has got to be the CUTEST ep of them together. They've gotten so much closer their skinship just comes naturally (they espcially held hands a lot in this ep)...LOLLL...And not to mention Crown J has gotten much much HOTTER since the beginning, and I like SIY much more now than before.

I'm gonna break down my fav moments of the ep since I luve this ep soo much....LOL...it's practically the whole cut of them together...

1. When they were going to change.......a ROFL moment when Crown J was like "I'll wait for you" (to see IY's swimming attire, LOLLL)

2. When IY came out and he was like checking her out...LOL...i thought it was sooo funny

3. He was trying to show off his muscle......I laughed so hard at this part.......He was pointing here and there trying to tense up his muscle...(I didn't expect his arms to be that BIG and Tanned, what a hot man......)

4. When they were talking about how they have to be happy and not fight cuz it's a public place (i'm only guessing that's what they were talking about) and then Crown J put his arm on IY's shoulder and she smiled and held on to his hand.......that was soo sooo sooo adorable

5. After he got "flushed" (LOL) by the water, he came up to IY and hugged her to get her wet......that was sooo cute, it was a pretty tight hug too

6. LMAO when he was covering IY's eyes from the "trunk" guys yet he was looking at the "bikini" girls..LOL

7. When he asked IY if he was sexy and she was like sexy, you're the best...and stuff......sooo adorable....and they held hands. They were holding hands soo many times in this episode

8. LOL, the exercise part.......IY kept calling him "stupid"...hahah...and when he puts on the vest for her, so adorable, even though they just fought like 1 sec before, he put on the vest for her and being all cute

9. My FAV moment: when IY was soo worried about his being hurt and all, she held his face in her hands....first time eva that IY was so worried about him, but his fall was funny LOLLL

10. awwwww, she ran to him like a little girl when the wave came in and he held out his arms too. He even made sure to lift her up so that she wouldn't be underwater. Where can you get a husband like this?????

YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH IT TO BE ABLE TO SEE THE CHEMISTRY...LOL...

anyway, i'm back to rewatch the clips for 234038493 times....LOLLL

Archived