[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On October 22, 2016 at 1:46 AM, ikimchi said:

YAAAALLLLL I KENOTTTT HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU THE SHIP IS REAL OMGGG IMMA CRYYYY :bawling::bawling: THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY ALIVE OMG OMGOMGOGMOGOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOG WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE ELSE XD

:bawling::bawling::bawling: i just cant stop watching them even tho i am new to this couple 

Anybody watched With You where ant couple is the guest ??? They are soooo realllll !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally watched them. I've been a little media dead because of exams but omg!!! They're back! I don't even know what to think about them. They had they're first kiss? I remember back on WGM Crown J said he didn't want them kissing because kissing would mean something was going on between them. I'm enjoying them, but I really can't figure out they're relationship other than I can be certain they're good friends. This program is just going to mess me up even more. Like seriously, Crown J "moved in" to In Young's place like he's never been there before, but he's been there, they filmed the "music video" for "The Best" there. There's so many other things I want to discuss but it seems like most of us haven't seen it yet. So get a move on everyone, let's watch them because this is the cream of virtual marriages. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here. I actually joining this forum since I wanna celebrate the reunion of Ant Couple :D I feel like they are soooo underrated.... People need to know that they are the original WGM Legendary couple :( I even promoting them now to my friend.

Anyway you can watch it live her http://www.92flvtv.com/live/krtv/mjtbc.php

OMG!!! I thought they were just uploading their previous WGM episodes… WOWWWW!!!! and they even kissed!! this couple had a lot of skinship but they never kissed.. Crown J was really against kissing because he thought it will blur the line between reel and real… but he did it in this.. they were young when they did WGM but now they are in this show with the mind of making their relationship work.. I’m tuning in!! I hope this show will remarry all my favorite couples in WGM

On 11/10/2016 at 3:45 AM, mrukki said:

Finally watched them. I've been a little media dead because of exams but omg!!! They're back! I don't even know what to think about them. They had they're first kiss? I remember back on WGM Crown J said he didn't want them kissing because kissing would mean something was going on between them. I'm enjoying them, but I really can't figure out they're relationship other than I can be certain they're good friends. This program is just going to mess me up even more. Like seriously, Crown J "moved in" to In Young's place like he's never been there before, but he's been there, they filmed the "music video" for "The Best" there. There's so many other things I want to discuss but it seems like most of us haven't seen it yet. So get a move on everyone, let's watch them because this is the cream of virtual marriages. 

He didn't pretend he's never been there before, he actually let it be known that he's been there before. When they're in the living room, Crown J points out that SIY's light fixture is different from the one that was there when he was at her house before. SIY catches that asks him with a grin why he had to point that out, and CJ just grins back at her then changes the subject back to the shoe room. And when they go into her bedroom, SIY says he's already seen it and CJ mentions that the lighting is different in the bedroom too. I think he has been to her house even before "The Best" video, ^_^:P:phew:B)probably a few times lol

Here's their V performance of "Too Much that was mentioned above

http://www.vlive.tv/video/9272/HIGHLIGHT-TOO-MUCH-LIVE-with-크라운제이---서인영-카운트다운-라이브

And here's the full cast w/ eng subs ( CJ comes out around the 40:00 min mark, they have a quick chat)

http://www.vlive.tv/video/9272/HIGHLIGHT-TOO-MUCH-LIVE-with-크라운제이---서인영-카운트다운-라이브

And they also did a live Q&A on V after their With You 2 Press Conference also w/ eng subs

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16608/JTBC-최고의-사랑-개미커플-특집-라이브

More Instagram videos and pics:

Archived