[official Thread] Crown J And Seo In Young.

Guest vietsoul

Guest peaches-n-cream

i think they're really cute together. i wouldn't be surprised if they said they were actually going out

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mansanasnam

they are the most comfortable couple around each other!

they really blend though they fight a lot!

that makes them cute and endearing to the viewers!

thanks for the links!

Guest stephypham

my most favorite couple ever!<3

i laugh so much on every one of their episodes.

SIY is crazy sometimes, but i adore her!

Guest EByul

AH! my favoritestestestest couple EVER!!!!!

SIY is so cute!! just adorable!! "Suh-Bahng~!" << who wouldnt fall for her?? haha

and Crown J is AMAZING!! i love his "events" for his wifey!!

awww bu-rup-da.. LOL

oh and i LOVE their song!!! "Too Much" << cant stop playing it!!

Guest CONSTANCE

OMGOSH THIS WEEKS EPISODE WAS TOO CUTE!<3

I LOVED HOW HE WAS SO PROTECTIVE OF HERRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE! <33333333

Guest kryiss

LOL :lol: let me spazz with you guys as well that this was the CUTEST episode of the crown-young couple!!

i didn't think that their skinship relationship would go that far but omg it looked so natural~~ they really should just get married in real life already xDD

well i won't get into the details since everything has been basically covered already... keke

but my most favorite moment was when crown j was waiting to take his picture by inyoung and that skull water thing just SPLASHED on him and it was SOOOO hilarious!! LOL!! and inyoung didn't even take the picture!! LOLOL!! soooo cute!!

i really can't wait for the next episode~ i wonder what HB/HJ and CJ/IY will be doing together xD

Guest vietsoul

We Got Married 14 Summary

The show greeted by the sight of a new five couples seating arrangement followed by the introduction of new MC, Park Myung Soo.

Crown J/Seo In Young and Hwang Bo/Kim Hyun Joong couples met at the swimming theme park. It appears that they were at the same location filming and regardless whether it's pure fate or setup by the PDs, it was helluva funny seeing Hwang Bo holding Hyun Joong back as In Young tried to get close to him.

Next week, Solbi is in tears as she finally confesses to Andy about the ring loss, Crown J/Seo In Young and Hwang Bo/Kim Hyun Joong has a ball of a time comparing at the swimming theme park, Lee Hwi Jae continues his Don-don behavior while Alex and Shin Ae returns to their luxury home, experiencing their sweet moments once again.

credit: coolsmurf.

there suppose to be more but i only post Crown J and In Young part.

Guest ShortaznGirl

this episode was soooooooooooooooo cute!. is it just me or does this couple get better and better everyweek.??

along with the hwangbo/hyunjoong couple!

their skinship was sooo adorable and they were so cute and i just can't put into words how much this couple makes me smile. sux that i couldn't understand anything but the episode was still funny.

Guest jebabe19

i watched their episode this morning and i couldnt stop thinking about how sweet they are now that it's almost 9 in the evening here... hahaha i wish i could be part of the show too!

Guest damifino

080616 MBC Come To Play

CTP.E199.KOR.080616.HDTV.XViD.avi

For all those who are already a member of my clubbox PLEASE use memo/PM to download as it doubles the points towards a gold box which allows the files to remain permanently as opposed to only 30 days.

For those who aren't, I'll send you a memo/PM as soon as you join.

Archived