Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@booha You were caught off guard too like the rest of us, huh? :tears:

It is really very shocking for long time fans of CJH because it doesn't make sense.

The oppa we have adored for a long time - was he really like this all the time? Who is he?

It causes different feelings in us fans. I was sad at first and then upset. But I had to remind myself that CJH is a human being too - not perfect. And whatever choices he makes in his life, he is ultimately responsible for him.

I'm sure that he is disappointed in himself at the moment. Probably more than other people around him...

This is his chance to learn from this experience and change it into something good.

• Like 2

I just want to react about the marrying part. No one criticize the fact he is not married. Many actor or people in their 40ies are not. What I personaly said was just to be surprise he was with no one. It was not a critics. It can be a choice.

I get as huge fan you are upset by some of comments regarding what happen. In threat there us not only huge fan but people like his is work without being fan fan. So regarding his case I think the view is different.

Being in a entertainment bar was written in english article.  People here were criticizing those bar not the fact he might have been with women. I do agree that saying he goes often was from comments from people because I personnaly do not follow him enough but I will say i never saw him in any scandal before.

It is shame it has a huge impact on his activities.

Everyone can do mistake and he did by trusting and following someone in a place that was not supposed to be open. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Update about CJH’s Siren(a release date, Nov12)
KBS posted (10/15) the schedule for 'Drama Special 2021' which will be broadcast every Friday at 11:25 KPM starting 10/22. 

‘Siren’ with CJH is in the scheduled list.  I have to assume CJH had finished filming before the surprised incident as  (according to the article) “4-TV cinemas will be pre-released on Wave and Btv two weeks before the broadcast date.”

KBS 'Drama Special 2021', 4 TV Cinemas + 6 Single Acts Lineup and Casting Revealed

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202110151625448683&ext=da&utm_campaign=naver_news&utm_source=naver&utm_medium=related_news

**(Nov12) Siren (사이렌) 

jNvDcSt.jpg

cr to DC

cuRvAaH.jpg?1

https://blog.naver.com/7284991/222483388146

AAMN92F.jpg

Spoiler

UnGsm1z.jpg

https://blog.naver.com/kittyr4/222538863420

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

** According to KBS and Wavve, ‘Siren’ has been confirmed for digital release on Oct29 through Wavve and SK Broadband. And on Nov12  it will broadcast in KBS2 TV.
2 posters and pictures were also released. 
PS according to the article, 'Siren' was invited to the 'World Premiere Section' of the 3rd Gangneung International Film Festival.  

((portion))
(Oct20) Wavve released ‘Siren' starring Choi Jin Hyuk Choi (who) suspended his activity

'Siren', starring Choi Jin-hyuk, who has been suspended for violating quarantine rules, has been confirmed for digital release on Oct 29 through Wavve and SK Broadband.

According to KBS and Wavve, the sci-fi mystery thriller movie 'Siren' (Director Jun-yong Ahn) will meet the audience through Wavve and SK Broadband on Oct29.  'Siren' also released two posters and a press still included Choi Jin Hyuk’s.

'Siren' is a sci-fi mystery thriller that deals with the shocking truth that an office worker who becomes  his successor after the suicide of an employee of 'Notic Wave' which is a virtual facility that handles noise pollution, digs into the suspicions surrounding the village and the company. It deals with 'noise pollution', which can be said to be the main cause of conflict in modern society.

'Siren' was invited to the 'World Premiere Section' of the 3rd Gangneung International Film Festival.

Park Seong-yeon, who showed strong acting in KBS2's 'Do Do Sol Solar La Sol' and tvN's 'Mine', is expected to play as Hye-sun, an employee of 'Notic Wave'
Choi Jin Hyuk, who has been recognized for his acting skills in KBS 2TV's 'Zombie Detective' and 'Justice', plays Tae-Seung, who uncovers the truth of the case.
Jo Dal-hwan, who has played various roles in works such as tvN's 'The Road: Tragedy of 1' and KBS2's 'Justice,' takes on the role of Chief Oh, a mysterious person who holds the key to the case.

It is expected to deliver an awesome thrill with perfect chemistry from top class actors.

Read more... https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/movie/article/421/0005668359

yMelLV0.jpg

YHfhXhS.jpg

Spoiler

zDM5lOC.jpg

Tae Seung(CJH)

1IJP7EU.jpg

Spoiler

8sJgKoi.jpg

LmT8XCh.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Upcoming KBS2 tv-movie 'Siren' (release on Oct29 Wavve/SK broadband & Nov12 KBS2)

@booha i hvnt been here for a while but didn't realize he was arrested? goes to show how long i've been absent - i hope he's out of the woods now so to speak? sorry to hear about this! i still hv so much to read here & that's one of my setbacks not visiting soompi lately :(

wave wave to all CJH fans here! hi hi to @willenette@partyon& others here!

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

'Siren'  Preview
A conspiracy of suspicious people and giant corporations involved in a mysterious death

[Siren] [KBS Drama Special 2021] | KBS Broadcasting

(01) A man took his own life at a Bird Sanctuary in Duyeon County.
(07) Even if it was suicide, he should have felt fright when he died.
((street post: 09))
I can't go on living with a headache like this!
Nautic Wave, pay us a fair compensation!
Duyeon-gun residents

(11) He died with a wide open glare in his eyes.

(12) [Mysterious Death]

Spoiler

14) Our Nautic Wave has developed a product that completely blocks noise for the first time in the world
(21) Our Nautic Wave is the best eco-friendly waste sound treatment facility that is harmless to the human body and the environment.
(29) When you meet people, just record it first.
(32) Bossnim,  just agree with it
(34) Because of you people, the earth shakes every day

(38) Do you really think that person committed suicide?

(41) [The giant corporation’s conspiracy]
(43) Ever since your company opened, we have had a cattle miscarriage once a week.
(48) The boss was threatened by Chief Oh?
(50) According to the report, in this village there weren’t just one or two people who hated director Oh Dong-min but a lot more of them did

(55) [Suspicious people]
(56) So we concluded the murder case was suicide?
(103) What would you do if the villagers had a grudge against the compensation issue and killed Chief Oh?
(109) Every night the birds crashed and died
(112) [the more one hides, the more one needs to hide]

(114)If you don't want to be like that person, behave well.

(118) [Explosion of Silent desire]
(121) It was you who broke the promise
(123) Because of this, did you kill Chief Oh?

(125) [Choi Jin Hyuk]  (126) [Park Seong Yeon]

(128) NO!
(134) Then you...
(136) Are you sure you won't become a monster?

TbRAwQx.jpg

Spoiler

wQm14Um.jpg

3gmNvre.jpg

C31bXMY.jpg

AmC4SXz.jpg

1Pa8bJz.jpg

Spoiler

7zQuzfg.jpg

Q3zXjus.jpg

TqRUX2g.jpg

vs4luqu.jpg

Spoiler

Sbq7pZI.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

SxIXwfq.jpg

((mostly google  trans))

'Siren', a sci-fi mystery thriller based on noise pollution, will be released today (Oct 29).

On Oct 29,  wavve will release the original movie 'Siren' (director Jun-yong Ahn) two weeks earlier than the main broadcast of KBS.

Ahead of the release on October 29, let's take a look at the interesting points of 'Siren', which will captivate the eyes and ears of the audience with its extraordinary workmanship.

#Auditory stimulation, noise pollution thriller

Spoiler

In 'Siren', a fictional company 'Nautic Wave' that deals with noise pollution appears. A material that absorbs noise was discovered, and a business using it was created.  Such a setting arouses the interest of modern people who suffer from various noise pollution such as construction noise, traffic noise, and noise between floors.  But how is this absorbed noise handled?   In 'Siren', the noise collected from ordinary life becomes a new object of fear, and it is expected to provide a thrill that stimulates the audience's hearing.

#SF dealing with visual stimulation and cyberspace/virtual space

In 'Siren', the cyber company 'Nautic Wave' and a noise processing device are vividly realized.   The unfamiliar scenery unfolding before your eyes robs the audience and makes them immerse themselves in the worldview of the film.     Through this, 'Siren' is expected to fully demonstrate the charm of the sci-fi genre by presenting a new world to the audience and asking new questions about it.

#Stimulation of the five senses, a mystery that takes place in the village

'Siren' is set in a seemingly peaceful village, Duyeon-gun.   A place where migratory birds live, and where people who work hard on their farms and factories live.    'Siren' is set in a very ordinary space as a background, enhancing the immersion of the audience.    In addition, the film captures the mysterious things that occur when the noise processing facility of 'Nautic Wave' is built.   This is in touch with the daily life of modern people who face new technologies every day.    As such, the mystery in 'Siren' can happen to anyone at any time, so it is expected that the audience will focus on the five senses and enjoy the movie. 

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20211029/109974967/1

• Thanks 1

Posters for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Drama Special 2021 - Siren"

photo1388899.jpg

photo1388900.jpg

Siren" (2021).

Directed by Ahn Joon-yong

Written by Go Woo-jin

Network: KBS

With Choi Jin-hyuk, Park Sung-yeon, Jo Dal-hwan, Ryoo Tae-ho, Koo Ja-sung, Song Young-jae,...

1 episode - Fri 23:25
TV Cinema - Part of the "Drama Special" series

Synopsis
An SF mystery thriller about the shocking truth revealed by a snob office worker who becomes the successor of a virtual facility NOTIC WAVE employee who commits suicide, dealing with noise pollution, digging into suspicions surrounding a village and the company.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2021/11/12

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

lirpayui MY LITTLE OLD BOY EP. 265

"My heart is so happy that this time, they didn't edited-out Choi Jinhyuk's face as much as before.   I know his presence was so essential in this game, that the staff may have difficulties to cut him. But still, I'm so happy that they even zoomed his face every now and then."

"How I wish tinanggal niya ang socks niya. Haha! He's just a handsome fool, really"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVxsuCrvzam/

**In this water moving game, CJH appeared wearing socks instead  of being barefoot and he tried repeatedly but failed to move it so the single team lost the game. 

https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1455846562345619456

em1Hpku.jpg

VwnsMKe.jpg

Spoiler

FfL5uHt.jpg

(( more IG video clips))

((cjh_from_the_taiwan_fans))

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsiZoqp1Yb/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVvBf_bp3Nv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVvHxf5JDFI/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVwGxtcrxPX/

im__juliemien => https://www.instagram.com/p/CV3QJIpgxIx/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

CONTEST: Movember Oppa event - win prizes!

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes as we are launching our Movember oppa event. Let your creative juices flow as you transform your oppa into a mustache oppa or a beard oppa. Let other forum members admire your oppa with facial hair. :wub: 

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• LOL 1

kbsdramaspecial => https://www.instagram.com/p/CWIaZZUlJxY/

KBS Drama Special 2021_TV Cinema <Siren>

Unreleased stills released_!

The time has come..! <Siren> The main show D-1 has arrived..!

5252,,, 'Gangneung International Film Festival invitation'

<Siren> Are you showing the class?

Nov 12 at 11:25pm! Watch the live broadcast!

What about wavve/Btv? Until the extended version _!!

[Highlight] There's something I'm missing.. [KBS Drama Special 2021] | KBS Broadcasting

**BTS

https://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/dramaspecial2021

SE6gPEi.jpg

lRhP1gn.jpg

Spoiler

qhLN7dK.jpg

2sRRjGs.jpg

KfL82g8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Siren video clips (no subs)

[KBS Drama Special 2021] | Broadcast on KBS 21-11-12

'A chase that took place in the night!  The identity of the assailant who targeted Choi Jin-hyuk's house'

‘Do you really think that person committed suicide?’  A crucial story which was heard at the place to get an autograph.

A mysterious sound in the middle of the night  A bike thief who attacked our house?

Spoiler

The factory boss who was threatened by Chief Oh?! The one who reported and informed enforcement information

Data researched by Park Seong-yeon...?   Which the person who took Chief Oh's pen was looking for

‘Why would I kill!!’  Chief Oh who tried to make a deal with the farmer with the video!

The farm and factory that had a bad relationship with the dead chief!  The child had Chief Oh's pen

Again a car broke down   
A kid shooting a rubber band gun at us fixing a broken car?

The full account of the death of Chief Oh
Park Seong-yeon who wanted to return the pain she suffered!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

** Well his fans know a long silent winter is ahead of them but thank god that to everything there is a season. haha  After winter there will be spring  So patiently wait for the arrival of spring.

qabF2Vv.jpg

Spoiler

wepJNfY.jpg

qZnkOor.jpg

e0A5prJ.jpg

cr to DC

:wub::wub:

ziwcJRF.gif

First Love - Joe Hisaishi

Spoiler

@07fighting

gpbD922.gif