Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@boohai'm sure a lot can relate to the fact that even a few lbs off from body fat :) wld seem like a huge accomplishment, i for one is the happiest if a pound sheds esp fr that mid part hahaha that's btw fr too much eating R.I.C.E. not sure if you or some of you here love that white stuff but as for me i can't leave w/o it LOLs! anyway his doggie is soooo adorable - what a nice name too Mongshil is this the way it's written perhaps in hangeul 묵실!!!

about his eyeglasses, woah he looks cute in them be it fake for his project or not!

wave wave to all CJH's fans here sorry i'm still not familiar with some of your usernames :( except booha and @willenette@partyon but just give me some time & i'll get it right!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@boohai'm sure a lot can relate to the fact that even a few lbs off from body fat :) wld seem like a huge accomplishment, i for one is the happiest if a pound sheds esp fr that mid part hahaha that's btw fr too much eating R.I.C.E. not sure if you or some of you here love that white stuff but as for me i can't leave w/o it LOLs! anyway his doggie is soooo adorable - what a nice name too Mongshil is this the way it's written perhaps in hangeul 묵실!!!

about his eyeglasses, woah he looks cute in them be it fake for his project or not!

wave wave to all CJH's fans here sorry i'm still not familiar with some of your usernames :( except booha and @willenette@partyon but just give me some time & i'll get it right!

@hibiscus23 hahaha - I only eat rice in moderation. Quit eating that white stuff & you will lose weight. But, instead of quitting completely, one should control the portion size of these grains. But, for someone, who loves it & can't live without it, this is quite a huge sacrifice to make. Most of us have the extra weight gained from quarantine snacking nowadays. Several studies have found that our brain needs a healthy dose of carbohydrates to function properly. The lesson I learnt in the end : Fad diets will come and fad diets will go, but weight-loss from them won’t remain forever. Thus, the best way is to lose weight slowly and in a healthy manner by making a few lifestyle changes such as working out, getting adequate sleep, not leading a sedentary lifestyle, and eating a balanced diet. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@willenette  @hibiscus23

Pwhaha  “Control the portion size”: I know it so well but actually trying it is a different thing. Lol :tired:  Even if I say it till the cows come home,  nothing  will go through  the foody compartment in my head.  hehe 

Gosh it’s hard to describe what food is to me except I like eating  period   haha :what!:

:joy::joy:

OnUavd3.gif

Spoiler

zrs30Q2.gif

MnBhIUq.gif

QJFefzv.gif

"Siren"

zBzN32N.png

SvIgDNZ.png

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@boohaI think I can second you on that about controlling the portion size, it's just hard to resist....PERIOD right hahaha! It's funny how I'd say & sorta promise myself one day not to indulge so much but then it all went out off my head the moment I see something that's so tempting & yummy  :yum: & I can go on & on!!! The thing is it's easy to put on weight but hard to shed it off :)

LOL i loved that cute rabbit woah sooooo funny & cute!

@willenettechingu i tried my best to eat rice in moderation but sometimes i just got carried away LOLs!  it's funny one of my colleagues at work joked one day 'cause she's trying to lose weight & we sort of talked about rice...and she said she thinks that all that's white is bad for us and come to think of it she says like sugar, flour and yes, rice! :)

Indeed, it's quite a sacrifice to make like you said since you love it! However these days esp now with the pandemic i tried my best to switch to eating quinoa and more veggies in my diet albeit i agree our brain needs carbs as they say to function properly, so it all boils down to the fact that we should always eat in moderation! I think it's all but our will power that will help us through....one thing that i don't ever wanna skip is daily exercise, walking is one of the best and some experts claim that you need not go to the gym to lose weight but if one walks daily at least 5 days a week, 30 min a day that already gives us 150 hrs/week! Re sleep this is quite important esp this pandemic since we need to have a strong immune system as well!

:wut:

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Those glasses are not a good look on him. :unamused:

Oppa, please change them!!!!!!!! Not round Harry Potter ones! :crybaby:

Okay  CJH updated IG with glasses on.  So, as you hinted,  oppa is aging perhaps  lol  So he’s wearing Harry Potter ones  hummm :fear:  :tounge_xd:
Wow that video is smashing  :getmygrooveon:

https://twitter.com/nyeo_gi/status/1438112531038408726

** CJH posted in IG & IG-story for Chuseok which starts 9/21/T

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7d5qpBEew/

"Good night"  :innocent:

l6moKSC.jpg

cr to DC

**CJH had insta-live today

https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1439550317352275975

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, booha said:

@booha  actually, the (3) day Chuseok celebration starts TODAY, September 20-22 but, Chuseok Day is September 21. HAPPY CHUSEOK to you & to everyone here!  :Ohboy3: 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, willenette said:

@booha  actually, the (3) day Chuseok celebration starts TODAY, September 20-22 but, Chuseok Day is September 21. HAPPY CHUSEOK to you & to everyone here!  :Ohboy3: 

Happy Chuseok to you too :happydance:

It looks like CJH started his Chuseok a few days earlier(9/18) with his mom by sharing drinks and a plate of songpyeon.   

Happy Chuseok 

SnpHVCx.gif

http://egloos.zum.com/powerfulag/v/3406109

the Full Harvest Moon

s5XksOX.jpg

https://www.moongiant.com/moonphases/september/2021/

• Love 3
  • Blob 1

**This fan(Korean??) translated 10 Q&A during CJH insta story live. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUCXOOOJgwV/

1. Do you have the secret of your beautiful skin?:
My skin is not so good ㅠㅠ

2. You said you can't do it, apparently you learned it? ㅋㅋ:
I've been learning a lot lately ㅋㅋㅋ((
I’m learning this and that lately))

3. What is Mongsil's favorite food?:
Mongsil likes chicken feet :heart:

4. You are in love???: (가장 궁금한 질문인것 같아요 ㅋㅋ)

((This fan wrote: ‘I think this is the most curious question’))

((**Yeah how we all are dying to know haha))
No :bawling::bawling::bawling:

5. When will we get 좀비 탐정 season 2:
I don't know :bawling::bawling:

6. Are you always been so beautiful .. probably my question is inappropriate ? ㅠㅠ:

((Why are you so handsome… I gather you hear it quite frequently )):
I often hear this question ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Will you answer the questions?:
I was going to do it yesterday, but did not know how to do it and fell asleep during the process :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8. Here's a way to keep your motivational rules !?:
Hmm .. If you will think that you want to keep what is most precious, then you can keep motivation. For me this is my family.

9. Won't you have a fan meeting in Vancouver?:
I want it too ㅠㅠ

10.What will be your usual happiness? what makes you really happy in your everyday life?:
eat delicious things with gusto without any thoughts!? I can't eat many delicious things because of calorie control ..

1gqQ0KN.jpg

Spoiler

tdkKZWb.jpg

cr to DC

Choi Jin-hyuk ( 최진혁) Instagram Live | September 14, 2020

cr to uploader

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@booha@willenette Happy Chuseok to everyone and i'm quite late for this greeting but looks like our CJH is a good son celebrating with his mom eh? not sure if i've mentioned this before but when i see CJH's photos smiling i can't help but express glee, he's got a killer smile...and he's got that smooth complexion well no surprise for sure since a lot of celebs & Koreans for that matter seemingly are blessed with great skin!

Choi Jin Hyuk | DramAdrenaline!

LOLs Mongshil likes chicken feet? hmm i guess makes the two of us :)

I think if I'm not mistaken CJH got a bowl of one of my faves as well .....비빔밥...bibimbap! yummy!

Is he really planning on having a mtg in Vancouver? woah don't let me fly there since one of my sisters live there! I love Vancouver, it's a fun city & diverse!

well chingus, HAPPY WEEKEND & pls bear w/me if I lag on visiting here! :(

I'll see you all next time and stay safe everyone!

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

KBS 'Siren' teaser

https://www.instagram.com/p/CULtOYIg-Q8/

((**A fan translated))

[Trailer]
What are you doing on Friday night? ? ?

New evolution of single-act dramas,
4 TV theaters!
70 minutes smooth, 6 original episodes!

On a Friday night in October,
10 different stories came across!

UHD KBS TV series special will premiere on October 22, 2021

QK6NQQj.jpg

cr to DC

https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1441231843764805637

8wXbQA2.gif

Spoiler

jqTR5nW.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• Blob 1

12 must watch Kdramas with less than 16 episodes available on Netflix

Are you looking for a K-dramas that are definitely worth your time and has really satisfying storyline? Here are 12 one-season K-dramas with different genres having less than 16 episodes which are also available on Netflix:

12. Zombie Detective

Zombie_Detective-tp01.jpg?w=720&ssl=1

Starring: Choi Jin Hyuk as Kim Moo Young/Kang Min Ho and Park Ju Hyun as Gong Sun Ji

No. of Episodes: 12 episodes

Plot: A comical fantasy series that depicts a story of a man named Kang Min Ho who finds himself waking up one day being a zombie, He teams up with Gong Sun Ji to solve crimes and unfold the mystery behind the existence of the zombies.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/09/25/12-must-watch-kdramas-with-less-than-16-episodes-available-on-netflix/

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

On 9/24/2021 at 4:43 PM, hibiscus23 said:

I think if I'm not mistaken CJH got a bowl of one of my faves as well .....비빔밥...bibimbap! yummy!

Yes I like bibimbap too.  It’s so versatile.  One doesn’t need to know how to cook: Just mix rice with any vegetable or leftover.     I love veggies so this dish is a must especially during summer    

Yeah I like the picture of CJH holding a big shinny bowl of bibimbap so I posted it a few times.   Well I have to confess my bibimbap bowl isn’t as huge as CJH’s.    The CJH photo was taken during filming P&P(2014) when he was about 28 before his enlistment.  I doubt CJH can eat that much food now.  He’s no longer a young dude.  Lol  :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

@boohachingu i got 2 sizes for bibimbap 1 small/1 med size i'd say but sometimes i don't feel satisfied with the small one hahaha yes i'm not too shy to say it 'coz this is one of my faves! i agree, any veggies you might have & the key for me i believe is the sesame oil argh just the mention of it, made me hungry LOLs:bashful:

well, like you said he was only 28 at that time and not a young dude anymore & i think he's really watching his weight these days for his roles!

@willenettethx for that chingu sounds good 'zombie detective' but somehow looks to me as scary one? :)

• Blob 3

10 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@boohachingu i got 2 sizes for bibimbap 1 small/1 med size i'd say but sometimes i don't feel satisfied with the small one hahaha yes i'm not too shy to say it 'coz this is one of my faves! i agree, any veggies you might have & the key for me i believe is the sesame oil argh just the mention of it, made me hungry LOLs:bashful:

well, like you said he was only 28 at that time and not a young dude anymore & i think he's really watching his weight these days for his roles!

@willenettethx for that chingu sounds good 'zombie detective' but somehow looks to me as scary one? :)

@hibiscus23 it's creepy, but your perspective will definitely change once you start watching "Zombie Detective." This drama took me in one hell of a ride. It's not your ordinary zombie story, it has the right mix of mystery, a bit of romance, and a lot of comic relief. :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 2

@willenettehm sounds v convincing chingu, once i get all cleared with the ones i'm watching which is quite lengthy i'll try my best to take a peek on that for sure! i miss CJH big time! :) i like that u said it's a mix of mystery, romance, comic relief, sure sound like it's loaded of good stuff :sparklyeyes:

hi hi wave wave to everyone & chingu @booha u guys have a great w/end! see u soon!

he seems to be training this young dude hahaha

• Like 1
  • Blob 1