Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

**CJH started a diet regimen for filming.   It’s obvious he isn’t happy about this ritual. A poor man  Yeah that potato doesn’t have an alluring look  lol  :spitswater:

It was taken while I was eating, so its visual kind of sucks... I'm doing this again (a diet regimen)... There is a fan meeting, there is filming, and recently, my face began to swell up, so I started a diet regimen again … feeling miserable ㅠㅠ

Oh, the online fan meeting ticket link is in my profile~!! See you at 2PM on Sunday~~!!!

bbv6Dj1.jpg

Nhw4OHd.jpg?1

cr to DC

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

oh I love potatoes too. the inside looks so tasty. but the outside... looks like it was sitting around too long. I don't how I feel about Choi Jin Hyuk the food photographer...  poor thing, his face does seem to swell up easily. I don't know if it's just hereditary or his diet (too much sodium, too much carbs?) now we know that when his face is bony and angular, that means he's been practically starving himself. this is something a lot of girls can relate too, right? always going from dieting to feasting to dieting again. I think his natural weight is not supposed to be model-thin (for example, Zombie Detective or Justice) he's probably the dad-bod type. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

CJH had an online FM   The set has a feeling of camping with fans. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 8/27/2021 at 9:14 AM, MaybeOneDay said:

oh I love potatoes too. the inside looks so tasty. but the outside... looks like it was sitting around too long. I don't how I feel about Choi Jin Hyuk the food photographer...  poor thing, his face does seem to swell up easily. I don't know if it's just hereditary or his diet (too much sodium, too much carbs?) now we know that when his face is bony and angular, that means he's been practically starving himself. this is something a lot of girls can relate too, right? always going from dieting to feasting to dieting again. I think his natural weight is not supposed to be model-thin (for example, Zombie Detective or Justice) he's probably the dad-bod type. 

CJH has such weakness with comfort food like tteokbokki etc..  We know  food like this has sizzling spice sauce which has a high salt content.  If it’s eaten as a late meal/snack, as you mentioned, one wakes up with a puffy face which is definitely nono to an entertainer who has to earn dough with a heavenly looking face.   haha   Lately he had filmed for MUD with two hyungs who like a late eating& drinking party.  I will not be surprised if his face got trashed  after spending many nights with them.  haha :what!:
Puhaha ‘the dad-bod type’; How about calling him ‘a big, muscled, clumsy dad- bod type’   haha   Well it seems his diet mostly consists of eating health foods (health diet) like salads with white ch meat.  I don’t think he has to get into a starvation diet yet. Maybe someday   Yeah that sullen looking potato is saying how he feels about his diet ritual.  

Personally  I can’t endure a yo-yo diet or any kind.  I’m contended to carry a few extra pounds around my waist or wherever  hehe

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

**Last Sunday CJH had an online FM so he posted a thanking note in IG

Personally the online fan meeting is difficult for me  We should have fun together in person, but we can't... It’s such a bummer
I hope Covid will end soon.
The lunch box sent by The Real(CJH official fan club)  and Japanese fans was also very delicious. Thank you!
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

cr to DC

• LOL 3
  • Blob 4

((**Hopefully GTree will release FM video soon))
Few things from FM:
(( Funny bits)) (due to overhead lights or/and summer heat?!!) He broke into a sweat, while standing there and carrying on the event. So a fan suggested he could sit down. Then another fan, “Or you may lie there comfortably and continuously carry on the event”  CJH laughed after reading them.  :offtospace:
He mentioned about ‘Siren’ briefly AND a new drama he was preparing.  He wished for a romcom but it wasn’t available.   
He was working to build muscle for the work as there would be a lot of scenes showing the muscular body that everyone likes.   In order to show as many muscles as the fans want, he said he was grinding his soul into two projects. (( ‘grinding his soul for his fans’ what a funny expression lol:joy: ))  :ohboy2:

Talk about his golf & diet etc etc..
His intro song ‘Incurable Disease(난치병)’ and the second ‘I'm gonna change(고칠게)’

' Incurable Disease' by Harim

cr to uploader

((eng lyrics))

Spoiler

i think i know now, why i was going crazy
ike an uncommon illness that i couldn’t get well from
a hot fever called you wouldn’t cool down
i don’t know – there’s no way i could know what only i was having
a hurt so cruelly deep called you
how hard it was to bear
i just numb it with a glass of alcohol
the memories that spread all over my body
because i can’t use my hands now
i just leave myself to be reminded
being unable to scream no matter how painful it got
because like that i was unable to get well
if there’s one thing i pray for
for you to return

no one knows that you left
because i didn’t want others to know
somehow it felt like you’d come back
come back – just pretend like it’s been in a long time
because then only can i get well
my dream that i only prayed for

suddenly one day
when i opened my eyes
a morning that i can breathe, and blinding
my curtains are opened and you are looking at me

https://haebaragis.wordpress.com/2019/09/20/en-incurable-disease/

[MV] Jin Won(진원) _ I'm gonna change(고칠게)

cr to uploader

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, booha said:

He mentioned about ‘Siren’ briefly AND a new drama he was preparing.  He wished for a romcom but it wasn’t available.   

Ooh, I hope that it's a melodrama or a thriller. :issohappy:

17 hours ago, booha said:

He was working to build muscle for the work as there would be a lot of scenes showing the muscular body that everyone likes.   In order to show as many muscles as the fans want, he said he was grinding his soul into two projects.

@agenth @Min2206 Omo! Muscles :love:

:cutekitty:

@booha Thank you once again for taking the time to share all of this info with us :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

((Filming Siren))  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTPTfa1p8QL/

PS The last photo shows a banner ‘Welcome Yang Cheol Gyu prime minster-nim for a visit’

"The Prime Minister made a surprise visit to Seoul Energy Corporation~~~ ^^((teasing statement))
Those of you with a keen eye would know
The scene was filmed in our company
The leads, CJH and Park Seong-yeon (Mine (tvN / 2021)) from  KBS tv-cinema 'Siren'.
It is said to be aired between October and November.
I hope it’s a big hit
I will definitely watch the live broadcast~~~"
vvVV5Oy.jpg

Spoiler

32Y0hua.jpg

HlXWv9p.jpg

N1jce9y.jpg

4I2hkTN.jpg

cr to DC

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! Muscles :love:

:cutekitty:

@booha Thank you once again for taking the time to share all of this info with us :kiss_wink:

Yes after all he’s aware what’s in his fans’ minds  haha  The plot of Siren sounds like an action/thriller so we might see the scenes like from Rugal”?? 

jkViwTs.gif

On 8/30/2021 at 1:38 PM, partyon said:

@booha  I think this is the first time I've ever seen a vegetable on oppa's plate....

:loolz:

At the beginning of filming Zombie Detective, in IG-story CJH posted him eating a big bowl of green leaf salad which I posted here but later got deleted.  Then I forgot it till you mentioned about vegee.    I remember thinking at the time what a big bowl of salad.   He doesn’t seem like a person who gladly dives into heaps of green vegees.  But the way he could turn into such a sexy undead MY proves  the power of vegees so we should all eat more vegees. lol  haha

((clip of CJH eating salad))

https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk.hkfangroup/posts/3159382867515035

((FB fan's reaction )):tounge_xd:

38oEzmg.gif

** Okay I remember after ZD he posted an IG saying ‘a muscle building/ bulk-up diet’.  So he is on a diet regimen.  I am surprised to know ramen can be a part of bulking up muscle  humm  

((reposting)) (Nov 5, 2020)

**So this is one of the diet recipes that CJH uses to build his manly muscle.

" Best diet recipe for building muscle without fat; beef thin skirt +
Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (or buldak-bokkeum-myeon) (literally fire chicken stir-fried noodles) 2(portions)"

YR81bQU.jpg

:eats2:

(Oct 30, 2020)

Spoiler

JtJfLRu.jpg

CJH’s easygoing nature makes him more attractive.
CJH posted a photo on his SNS on 10/30.
The photo shows cup noodles and kimchi on the table.
On it CJH left this statement, "I wanted to eat this more than anything else whenever I finished filming," with laugher.
Meanwhile, CJH appeared in KBS2'Zombie Detective' which ended on 10/27.

http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1352320

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

CJH's food much like him is pretty funny. I have seen his cooking skills in MUD :D

And his hyungs very baffled at the "egg-fried rice" he gave them hahaa.

He looks very nice in white, open shirt. Simplicity is key. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

**So he’s glad about losing weight?? :smirk:   About puffiness, it sounds like he wants to hear from his fans ‘no- puffiness’ ‘good job’ ‘looking good’ bla bla  haha :tounge_xd:

real_jinhyuk  https://www.instagram.com/p/CTj7JMlBMCA/
It seems I have lost weight… but why the feeling of puffiness(on his face) still lingering  

7yXuWrG.jpg

iJgR52D.jpg?1

((Siren))

SvIgDNZ.png

Spoiler

zBzN32N.png

cr to DC

On 9/7/2021 at 8:35 PM, hibiscus23 said:

is it just me or CJH doesn't seem to age at all? :)

aww i love that dog! is that CJH's?

Guess what it seems nobody is aging in a k-lala land. :wow1:

Yes that’s CJH’s pet girl, Mongsil.  In 2013/or 2012?? he got her for his mom before he went away filming GFB and felt his mom needed company.  However it seems now he is in need of Mongsil’s company as much as his mom’s.  haha :D

D47Cqgf.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, booha said:

**So he’s glad about losing weight?? :smirk:   About puffiness, it sounds like he wants to hear from his fans ‘no- puffiness’ ‘good job’ ‘looking good’ bla bla  haha :tounge_xd:

real_jinhyuk  https://www.instagram.com/p/CTj7JMlBMCA/
It seems I have lost weight… but why the feeling of puffiness(on his face) still lingering 

((Siren))

Reveal hidden contents

zBzN32N.png

cr to DC

Guess what it seems nobody is aging in a k-lala land. :wow1:

Yes that’s CJH’s pet girl, Mongsil.  In 2013/or 2012?? he got her for his mom before he went away filming GFB and felt his mom needed company.  However it seems now he is in need of Mongsil’s company as much as his mom’s.  haha :D

@booha thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - Often, extra fat in our face is the result of excess body fat when we lost weight. About Mongsil, so, that's the name of his doggie, huh? And she's a she. That's a very CUTE pet.  :ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

** Lee Je Hoon left a comment(“the hair heart”) in CJH’s IG.   I didn’t know they knew each other.  Wow I completely missed out about the  heart shape hair on his forehead.  Wonder whether CJH did it intentionally or it happened accidentally?? I looked at it again and it surely has a heart shape :heart:  So funny lol:loolz:

7yXuWrG.jpg

Singer and musical actor Lee Ji Hoon left a comment, “Are you asking for confirmation? hehe Yes you have become thin.   Dear customer-nim keke  Why is the hair heart so cute.”
CJH responed “I envy hyung the most these days.  Lovey dovey …”
Lee Ji Hoon is having a honeymoon with his Japanese wife, Aya who is 14 years younger than him.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/09/870629/

On 9/9/2021 at 2:05 AM, willenette said:

@booha thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - Often, extra fat in our face is the result of excess body fat when we lost weight. About Mongsil, so, that's the name of his doggie, huh? And she's a she. That's a very CUTE pet.  :ohboy2:

Yeah  Mongsil 몽실 meaning something fluffy. As a name, one calls it, mongsil-i  Sometimes use 몽실몽실 as expression about/to a fluffy adorable baby/pet etc..

몽실몽실 :Megalol:

yKkHHbA.jpg

CosIwef.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 9/1/2021 at 2:08 AM, partyon said:

He was working to build muscle for the work as there would be a lot of scenes showing the muscular body that everyone likes.   In order to show as many muscles as the fans want, he said he was grinding his soul into two projects.
--  captioned by @booha

@agenth @Min2206 Omo! Muscles 

Yes!  @partyon @booha    Zoppa's muscle worth the wait !

Demeter princess rock horoscope GIF - Find on GIFER

On 9/1/2021 at 12:20 PM, booha said:

CJH’s easygoing nature makes him more attractive.

Totally agree with you on this @booha  Glad he participated in reality shows.   Wish some other celebs do the same.  You see a different sights / feel of them.

And thank you for the updates.

:heartxoxo:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

CJH will appear in MUD tomorrow (9/12 S).  What a surprise   I didn’t know he needs to wear eyeglasses Or is he wearing fake ones?? :coolcat:

k8SK4R0.jpg

NovTfSa.jpg

Spoiler

93SeRtN.jpg

4y9WVpp.jpg

cr to DC

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021091013283122584&outlink=2&SVEC=

On 9/10/2021 at 1:04 AM, Min2206 said:

Yes!  @partyon @booha    Zoppa's muscle worth the wait !

Totally agree with you on this @booha  Glad he participated in reality shows.   Wish some other celebs do the same.  You see a different sights / feel of them.

And thank you for the updates.

:heartxoxo:

Wow that’s a helluva electrifying arm   mercy mercy  haha  :naughty:

ewFne6i.gif

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Oppa wears glasses?!?!?!? :scream: He's not THAT old yet, is he?

Your comment made me wonder about his eyeglasses.   He had it on while playing a computer game ((3 hours))   Okay I read once that staring at a computer screen with its flickering light for a long period of time could put a lot of stress on eyes.  So it’s possible those glasses have some kind of glare protecting coat.   I discovered that from watching his reality show, he seems to have such an equipment fetish, like  car camping, wallpapering, or waterboarding… :tounge_xd:
(( **About waterboarding, I think he put on the knee pads to protect his knees.  He mentioned briefly his knees and it wasn’t good sadly.  We know he had knee surgery previously but it seems his other knee has a problem too.  He said he tried to prolong it as much as he could before another surgery.   I think probably  that’s the reason he wore jeans during a water game so that he didn’t have an accident to injure his knees.  At the time I suspected that much.))

I guess someday we will find out why he wore glasses right  Maybe aging as you wonder haha  OR his next character with glasses??:glasses:

He doesn’t look bad with glasses on. :transforms:

BAEugND.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 2