Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Guest lizy2

Revealing of stars who are different inside and out

March 20, 2008 -- Hancinema.net

2008320846_185280025_9394_0.jpg

There are some who gain popularity for their consistency with images inside the TV and out. A main example would be Kim Jeong-eun. It is her specialty that she's not different from her roles on TV. She has been judged as always being optimistic. She not only tries hard for each role, but is an actress who knows how to lower herself.

Recently, she has become the host of the music talk show "Chocolate". She is inviting all the guests herself, and is known as a hard worker.

Song Yoon-ah, who has recently been in the middle of criticism for her overacting, is also one who is not different from her appearance. She is known for choosing roles that need her, whether or not they are main roles. She is sensible and honest and also well-mannered, for she doesn't focus on money. Among producers, directors, and co-workers, there are none who don't like her, and she is acknowledged as one of the top actresses who directors want to work with.

Jang Dong-gun, who seems to be the perfect man, is also known for his humanity. He is the best in stardom, acting, and manners, and he continues to receive love calls from advertising companies. In the beginning, people thought he was merely good-looking, but now is accepted for his acting through movies such as "The Coast Guard" and "Taegukgi".

There are comments that he doesn't like to show his emotions, but people who have worked with him compliment his consideration for others and professionalism. His friends say that he's not prideful despite being a top star and always tries his best.

Many are jealous of Cha In-pyo, who shows off his love for his wife and has a clean personal life. He is also well-mannered and considerate to strangers. It is said that he lives a upright life, and he plays his role as the head of the family well. Though he has been inactive for a while, he is awaiting the premiere of "Crossing", a movie about North Koreans.

Ahn Seong-gi is also number one for a good image. He is a national actor, known for excellent acting, whether or not in the lead role. He humbles himself anywhere, at any time, and for anyone. Known for his kind heart, he also does community service, including UNICEF, and donates his time and money. He also helps the progress of many events without pay.

Kim Jang-hoon, Ahn Seong-gi, and Cha In-pyo complimented for being the same "National stars for sure"

Pure image Miss 'A' is person of underworld; calm Miss 'B' is really the queen of the nightlife

Moon Geun-yeong, whom Ahn Seong-gi has said he wants to work with, is good-humored even at a young age, and is known for being kind to others. She is the epitome of 'anonymous service'. Last January, she bought land, donated money for building, and provided transportation for a study lounge in a village. It is not irrelevant that she has great parents. Her parents let her be an actress if she agreed to donate a certain amount to the community.

Original article at news.naver.com

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001947599

English translation by www.hancinema.net

http://www.hancinema.net/revealing-of-star...-out-13182.html

Source: C. Monster (Songyunah.com)

Guest lizy2

[여성동아]드라마 ‘온에어’에서 ‘싱글맘 스타 작가’로 변신한 송윤아

20080325100231.082.0.jpg

20080325100231.082.1.jpg

Original article : http://zine.media.daum.net/womandonga/view...p;cp=womandonga

English translation by Mercury (Songyunah.com):

Thanks to SYA, you can see all the top stars in one drama. Top-class stars like Jeon Do Yeon, Lee Hyo-Ri, Kang Hye-Jung, and Uhm Ji-Won appear in the SBS drama ‘ON Air’ as cameos, being asked by their close friend, SYA. ‘On Air’ is a drama that portrays the lives of producers, scriptwriters, actors, and managers in the entertainment industry. In order to enhance its reality, ‘real’ singers and actors were required to appear in the drama, but it was not easy to cast them because of the drama’s contents which deal with the dark side of the entertainment industry. After all, SYA requested the stars personally.

SYA says, “It was not easy at all to cast cameos even from the first episode. So I personally contacted my close actors, who eventually helped me a lot.”

Kim Hee-Sun, who threw SYA a bouquet at her wedding last October, brought a cake and coffee on the ‘On Air’ site to support SYA.

“I have known Kim Hee Sun for 10 years since I worked with her in the drama ‘Mr. Q’ in 1998. She’s like my sister. I actually asked her to appear as a cameo as well, but she couldn’t make it because of her personal matters. Instead she visited the shooting spot to cheer me up. Looking at the stars who generally accepted my difficult request, I got to realize how important people’s relationships are. One day, after shooting the drama, I lay down thinking ‘I have lived a good life.’ I was really proud of myself. I really thank my friends who agreed to become cameos. Of course, this is such a big favour, which I have to return someday. The director still keeps asking me to cast more cameos, but I now want to stop casting because I have to concentrate on acting (smile)”

Suh Young-Eun, played by SYA, is a top-notch scriptwriter, also known as ‘The ratings maker’, ‘fabulous lines’, and ‘the goddess of the drama.’ Seemingly picky, she is actually a comic character.

“You’ll be surprised at my over acting. I get rid of my stress, acting frank, straight Young Eun.”

“I feel pressured by marriage, playing a mother’s role.”

SYA says it takes her just 30 sec to decide to appear in ‘On Air.’ She says “As an actress, I never feel uncomfortable with a mother’s role or divorcee’s, even if I am a single’

She says she wasn’t surprised at the fact that the little actor, who appears as her son in the drama, has a mother who is of the same age as her. Rather, she feels as if he were her son, which actually helps her to focus on acting.

“I have a friend whose kids are middle school students. However, I feel somewhat pressured by marriage because I am not that young. (smile)”

However, she is still not in a hurry to get married. She says she gets to understand working mothers through this drama. It is said that men and women are equal now, but there’s truly more things for women to deal with, and it is still women’s responsibility to do all the housework despite their working conditions.

“Scriptwriter Kim Eun-Sook has a two-year-old son, and according to her, the little boy doesn’t recognize her. He thinks a grandmother as his real mum and when she calls him, he just keeps on crying. I couldn’t but cry when I heard this story.”

SYA also says that she starts to respect scriptwriters through this drama. She says, “I had difficulty writing even a preface when I was in university. I think it’s really difficult to finish the script on time. I truly get to know what the job ‘scriptwriter’ is. The script writer is even responsible for the whole tasks with the staff. I will also lead this drama, having a real ‘scriptwriter’ spirit.”

Guest White Star

looking back a few page of some of her photoshoot and public appearance....i was kinda surprise

SA always struck me as either elegant or quirky and down to earth. BUt she pull off Sexy and glamourous very well.

lovin' her in On-Air

+WS+

Song Yoon Ah and Kim Ha Neul change their image successfully

For an actor, changing image is not easy at all. The new drama On Air of SBS has reached rating of 20% in episode 7. In that success, audience can see how much achievement Song Yoon Ah and Kim Ha Neul get when they completely change their image.

Song Yoon Ah: overacting character can be the main character.

news11gv7.jpg

“Some people are just like Suh Young Eun in real life. They are straightforward, sharp words, and overacting people. Although their behaviors make others feel uncomfortable, their inner emotion is honest.”

In the afternoon of March 25, in an interview by telephone, Song Yoon Ah said “Many people said that language, expression, and gestures of Suh Young Eun are so overacting. But I think different kinds of people still exist in real life.”

In the drama, Suh Young Eun will talk as much as she needs to protect her works from being criticized by other people. She will make her opponent can’t say a word. Suh Young Eun is a completely “different” character comparing to other Korean dramas up to now. However, Suh Young Eun is loved by audience through the performing of Song Yoon Ah.

Song Yoon Ah said “People think that scriptwriter has to be a kind and easy person. Therefore, my acting in the drama has many challenging. I have met many scriptwriters that don’t seem very different with Suh Young Eun. They have rich sentiments; they can say whatever they think; moreover, they are all simple people.”

In 1998, Song Yoon Ah was famous as a ridiculous character who always bullied main female character Kim Hee Sun in drama “Mr. Q”. After that, many other dramas have marked Song Yoon Ah’s image as “maidenlike” or “fairy woman”. Suh Young Eun is the 3rd challenge of Song Young Ah about her acting skill.

Song Yoon Ah said “Before, I always avoid to change my image. Suh Young Eun is a modern character. I feel Suh Young Eun can change audience’s thinking about main female characters in idol dramas. Therefore, I have my encourage to accept this challenge; this is just like the time when I accepted to act in “Mr. Q”

Song Yoon Ah starts her career for 14 years already. She said “Everytime I see character Oh Seung Ah, I remember many things. Every 10 actors will have one person like Oh Seung Ah. When I met those people, I felt sorry for them. In fact, working as an actor is like in a battle; you have to sacrifice yourself in order to achieve your goal. There are many actors who don’t have their real happy life because of their big ambition.”

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-16016-1-1-song-yoon-...ge-successfully

ETrans: heoconphaphach@KST_CICHLID

Please give us proper credits if you copy it to the other sites. Thank you!

Go to http://krfilm.net/f/90-1-entertaiment-show...ovie-stars-news for more entertainment news.

Revealing of stars who are different inside and out

March 20, 2008 -- Hancinema.net

2008320846_185280025_9394_0.jpg

Song Yoon-ah, who has recently been in the middle of criticism for her overacting, is also one who is not different from her appearance. She is known for choosing roles that need her, whether or not they are main roles. She is sensible and honest and also well-mannered, for she doesn't focus on money. Among producers, directors, and co-workers, there are none who don't like her, and she is acknowledged as one of the top actresses who directors want to work with.

Original article at news.naver.com

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0001947599

English translation by www.hancinema.net

http://www.hancinema.net/revealing-of-star...-out-13182.html

Source: C. Monster (Songyunah.com)

So glad that Song Yoon Ah together with my other favourite Jang Dong Gun were mentioned as one of the few celebrities that are "sincere and honest" inside and out. That's what you call "PERFECT"!

Moreover, congratulations to the success of her recent drama "On Air". ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myjules

Thx alot liz for inviting.... :D

I like SYA from Arang and Face, watched a bit of Hotelier. If someone has INTO THE STORM, I would like to download the link and watch it, I haven't yet... :(

I like her part on On Air so much... better than KHN... :D

Guest lizy2

Thx alot liz for inviting.... :D

I like SYA from Arang and Face, watched a bit of Hotelier. If someone has INTO THE STORM, I would like to download the link and watch it, I haven't yet... :(

I like her part on On Air so much... better than KHN... :D

Hi myjules, so glad you made it here. This has to be SYA's most challenging role to date and I absolutely love her portrayal.

Original source: http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/04/21/...cast-of-on-air/

Famous Korean emcee Kim Jae Dong joined the filming of SBS “On Air” on 20th April, becoming the next star to have a cameo appearance on the drama.

The filming on 20th April was centered on the news conference for “Ticket to the Moon”. Kim Jae Dong played the role of the emcee for the news conference and he dedicated his entire day to film that. According to production staff, “Kim Jae Dong was asked by Song Yun Ah to cameo on the drama which he did. Although he has no experience of doing drama cameos, he did extremely well during the filming, contributing to a smooth filming session for all involved.”

Kim Jae Dong’s cameo appearance will be shown on 24th April.

From C. Monster at Songyunah.com

Original article : http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...99&cp=donga

Kim Jae Dong as the emcee at the news conference for Ticket to the Moon :

20080421111006.017.0.jpg

There's an interesting part in this article. KJD made several mistakes while shooting as a cameo. After that, he said "This is the longest eye-contact that I've ever made with SYA... How nice the smell of the perfume is ... I will have to use it for my house." His comment made SYA absolutely blush.

Source: Mercury at songyunah.com

Guest lizy2

Any where download for NG Friends? I want to watch that very very much.

I don't think there is a download available. I have yet to get hold of an english sub version.

Guest lizy2

This was posted by HK KITTY at songyunah.com:

On 20 Apr. (Sunday) 14:00 - We are around 40 fans included China, HK, Japanese and korean fans. arrived SBS broadcast Building to watch Yoona shooting the dream "On Air". We prepare some food for Yoona and the team.

After some shooting, Yoona come to meet fans, she was very happy many fans coming to support her. She is very nice and take care to everybody, she worry every body hungry or not, Push us share the food.

After she continue the shooting.. She take the break with all fans take the picture, (personal and group picture). she said good-bye to every fan and back to shooting the drama. Times already 19:00. We are enjoy this event.

http://www.star-art.co.kr/sya/vod/onair_in-20080420(01).wmv

aV4WkR0.jpg

Pq1Ydur.jpg

Pq1YfZA.jpg

Pq1YitJ.jpg

aV4X2KA.jpg

Song Yoon Ah guesting in Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate which will be broadcasted on May 7, 2008 @ 12.35a.m.

20080426191600539e7_192806_0.jpg

20080426192206547e7_193509_0.jpg

20080426193114551e7_194208_0.jpg

20080426193251569f3_194515_0.jpg

20080426193726562e7_194906_0.jpg

20080426194234594e7_194909_0.jpg

20080426193547561e7_194214_0.jpg

20080426194649595e7_194912_0.jpg

20080426194417570f3_210034_0.jpg

20080426192949550e7_193515_0.jpg

i hope to see KJE and SYA act together in one drama as rivals in their profession.

that both will be good and bad at one point in their character development.

i can see they will have chemistry on screen.